Mrs Potters Food Diary

Tuesday 5th April EE

B: FF yog

Break: fruit n fibre (hea + heb1) banana

L: wmeal roll with salad, quark + ham (heb2 and I think the ham is free??)

D: veg chilli from last night (2syns) rice, SW wedges + quark
Treat: milkyway (5 syns)

Drinks: coffee, tea, d coke, water x 1050 ml
Splashs milk (1 syn)
Total syns today: 8
Week so far: 77

Wednesday 6th April Green Day

Break: Magic porridge :D (heb1) + strawberries + blueberries
L: cheese salad (hea 1) + pickle (1 syn) roll (heb 2) + tayto crisps (6.5 syns)
D: Pesto (3 syns) + small amount of feta (part hea2) wmeal pasta + salad. FF yog
Drinks: water x 1050ml, coffee + milk, dcoke

Syns 10.5
This week 87.5

Mmmm I love tayto crisps!!!

There is definitely something wrong with my scales! Apparently I have lost another 2 pounds. I have eaten loads this week! Going to try and find myself some other scales today and see what they say. Unless its stress? This new job has me constantly on the go, I am shattered all the time and constantly thinking and worrying about work. I know it can effect people this way but I have never experienced it.

Or maybe my scales are crap!

I've had it when ive been really stressed (during my uni finals and before my wedding) and I just dropped loads if weight even when I was eating loads! As long as your eating properly and your weight doesn't drop too low you should be ok! I hope work is ok xxx

I never posted yesterday but it was pretty uneventful, think i had about 4 syns.

Today was WI as i posted earlier. Had a 2 pound loss which may actually be down to stress i dont know but i take it at this point i add in a heb every day and see how i go next week (thats what i got from you Jules, if u are reading :D).

Friday 8th April EE

Actually have eaten quite a lot today, was starving this afternoon!

B: 1 large slice toast with small amount of flora light and jam (HEB + 2 syns). FF yog + blueberries
L: 1 large slice toast (HEB) and scrambled egg
Snack: Pasta pot shot, Alpen light bar (4 syns), FF yog
D: Having tesco "simple cook" chicken as seen in this months mag (1 syn) with mash (1 syn) and veg.
There is cheese in the chicken, i dont know if the 1 syn is with the cheese as a HEA or not, i have assumed so and therefore have syned my milk.
Drinks: water, sugar free cherryade, coffee and tea with milk (2 syns) 2 glasses red wine (12 syns)
Syns today: 22 F**k it, its friday and i have to work all weekend!!!

Just to give a heads up i am going to change the title of this thread xxx

Tonights tea!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110408_211649.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110408_211649.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 44
  • ForumRunner_20110408_211715.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110408_211715.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 37
Saturday 9th April green

Work day today which sucks big time!

Break: banana bisks + chopped fruit (hea+heb)
L: cheese salad and pickle sandwich (large 2x heb) grapes
D: think we are being naughty tonight and having a Chinese. My first in months! If I had thought things through properly I could have saved heb for it which might have reduced the syns. Oh well!

Sunday 10th of April Green

Oh I was so bad last night! Really enjoyed my Chinese! I am going to be controversial and call it an off plan meal. Oooh tsk tsk! Hee hee! Just an experiment to see if its right for me or not. I know a lot of people do it. Last night I was looking through the menu trying to work out syns and OH was like oh please just relax for one meal and just have what u want! i was maybe a bit bad but we will see what happens. it does get a bit exhausting sometimes. So the rest of the week I will work out my syns with out taking the Chinese into account.

Break: weetabix + chopped fruit (hea + heb1)
L: boiled eggs in a wmeal roll (heb2) + banana
D: quorn burgers (heb3 + 1 syn) + salad, SW coleslaw (1 syn) + SW chips
Drink: 1050 ml water, coffees + milk (hea2)

Last edited:
julesm said:
Oooh yummy - go on then, what did you have so we can all sit and drool!!!

Ok! Chicken chowmain and spring rolls. I had quite a big portion of chowmain but didn't measure it so don't know exactly how big. Had two spring rolls cause they are soooo gooood! Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Sunday 10th of April Green

Oh I was so bad last night! Really enjoyed my Chinese! I am going to be controversial and call it an off plan meal. Oooh tsk tsk! Hee hee! Just an experiment to see if its right for me or not. I know a lot of people do it. Last night I was looking through the menu trying to work out syns and OH was like oh please just relax for one meal and just have what u want! i was maybe a bit bad but we will see what happens. it does get a bit exhausting sometimes. So the rest of the week I will work out my syns with out taking the Chinese into account.

Break: weetabix + chopped fruit (hea + heb1)
L: boiled eggs in a wmeal roll (heb2) + banana
D: quorn burgers (heb3 + 1 syn) + salad, SW coleslaw (1 syn) + SW chips
Drink: 1050 ml water, coffees + milk (hea2)

For pud I had a vanilla + dark choc muller light, half frozen with a based up Maryland cookie which I worked out to be 2.5 syns. Also had ketchup (1 syn) with my dinner
Syns: 5.5
Total for week: 27.5 plus Chinese!

Mmmm spring rolls sound yummmmmmy! Xxxx

Hi there, this is a bit random, but you're the same height as me and your goal weight is similar - well done on nearly reaching it!
May I ask what clothes size you are?? x

fatty2slim said:
Hi there, this is a bit random, but you're the same height as me and your goal weight is similar - well done on nearly reaching it!
May I ask what clothes size you are?? x

Hi chick, I am about a size 10 now whereas I used to be a 14. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Mon 11th April green

B: 1 x lge piece of toast (heb) + tiny bit of flora light and jam (1 syn)
Break: banana bisks + banana (heb2 + part hea)
L: salad roll (heb3) with SW coleslaw (1 syn) and HM soup
D: carbonara (hea2), quorn sausage and salad

Edit: maryland cookie (2.5 syns) and maybe a cadburys light mousse (3 syns)
Total: 7.5 syns

Last edited:
Back