Mrs Potters Food Diary

Sent bf out for groceries and he bought me alpen bars instead of alpen lights. Anyone reading know if u can have one of these as a heb? Xx

Monday 18th April

Another 1-9 shift today :sigh: Sometimes i wonder if i should have became a nurse, when i was training i couldnt think of any other job in the world that would be right for me. Now only 2 years down the line and i dont know lol! Maybe i just havent found the right nursing job yet.

Anyway! Todays diary:
B: quorn sausage and scrambled egg roll (HEB + 1 syn) FF yog Coffee (part hea)
I have to take to work: pesto (2 syn) and quark wmeal pasta, banana, FF yog and an alpen bar but still dont know if i can eat the alpen bar lol!
Hopefully just 3 syns for the day then
And will drink lots of water.

Edit: half a egg salad sandwich (heb + 1 syn for marg)
When I got home I was starving! Banana sandwich (heb 3) with flora light ( 1 syn)
Highlights hot choc (hea)
Nibbled on tomorrows pasta lol
Total syns today: 5

Last edited:
Monday 18th April

Another 1-9 shift today :sigh: Sometimes i wonder if i should have became a nurse, when i was training i couldnt think of any other job in the world that would be right for me. Now only 2 years down the line and i dont know lol! Maybe i just havent found the right nursing job yet.

Anyway! Todays diary:
B: quorn sausage and scrambled egg roll (HEB + 1 syn) FF yog Coffee (part hea)
I have to take to work: pesto (2 syn) and quark wmeal pasta, banana, FF yog and an alpen bar but still dont know if i can eat the alpen bar lol!
Hopefully just 3 syns for the day then
And will drink lots of water.

Hi Gem. Sorry you are feeling a little blue at the mo. Work's crap isn't it?? Lol x

You can eat the Alpen bar hun ... but not as a HEB and you're not going to like it ... this is what is says on SW syns page:

Alpen Fruit & Nut Cereal Bars with Milk Chocolate, 29g bar 6½ 6½ 6½ Alpen Fruit & Nut Cereal Bars, 28g bar 5½ 5½ 5½ Alpen Strawberry & Yogurt Cereal Bars , 29g bar 6 6 6 Alpen Raspberry & Yogurt Cereal Bars, 29g bar 6 6 6 Alpen Light Apple & Sultana Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3 Alpen Light Citrus Fruits Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3 Alpen Light Summer Fruits Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3

Ali* said:
Hi Gem. Sorry you are feeling a little blue at the mo. Work's crap isn't it?? Lol x

You can eat the Alpen bar hun ... but not as a HEB and you're not going to like it ... this is what is says on SW syns page:

Alpen Fruit & Nut Cereal Bars with Milk Chocolate, 29g bar 6½ 6½ 6½ Alpen Fruit & Nut Cereal Bars, 28g bar 5½ 5½ 5½ Alpen Strawberry & Yogurt Cereal Bars , 29g bar 6 6 6 Alpen Raspberry & Yogurt Cereal Bars, 29g bar 6 6 6 Alpen Light Apple & Sultana Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3 Alpen Light Citrus Fruits Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3 Alpen Light Summer Fruits Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3

Wowza!!!! Its OHs bday tomorrow so there is gonna be dinner out and cake so I will try and avoid it, unless I'm starving LOL!

Thanks for your msg. It's funny, u think u will go to uni and get a job and everything will be all rosie...LOL! No one ever tells u the truth! Xx

Tuesday 19th April EE and OHs bday!!

55 syns for week so far

B: 1 slice of toast with flora light (heb1 + 1 syn)
Break: magic porridge + strawberries
L: pesto wmeal pasta (2 syns)
D: Tims choice so we r going to nandos. Hard to work out from the threads but it seems best to have the chicken with no skin, salad, corncob and spiced cous cous??? Bday cake tonight too :)
Coffee with milk (hea)

Gem_bear said:
Tuesday 19th April EE and OHs bday!!

55 syns for week so far

B: 1 slice of toast with flora light (heb1 + 1 syn)
Break: magic porridge + strawberries
L: pesto wmeal pasta (2 syns)
D: Tims choice so we r going to nandos. Hard to work out from the threads but it seems best to have the chicken with no skin, salad, corncob and spiced cous cous??? Bday cake tonight too :)
Coffee with milk (hea)

I've never been to nandos but quite a lot of people on here say about how you can do it low syn wise!!! It's special occasion, enjoy it!! And def enjoy cake! Yum!!!x

Hey Gem! How was your Nando's? Yummy I hope xxxx

Any synage suggestions?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110419_182133.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110419_182133.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 46
OOH that looks yummy. And not very synful at all. What I normally do with meals like that when I don't know is pick a fairly high syn value out of the air that would account for like a tablespoon of oil and a few other random bits like, say 10 syns. But I don't even think that would be 10 syns. Depends how safe you want to play it!

Any synage suggestions?

Thanks guys!

LOL! No i didn't have the butter with my corn on the cob! It was nice though, Nandos chicken (which no one seems to know how synful, some people say its free others say its very bad!), olives (which i only had a couple of), salad, couscous, peppers, tomatoes! No dressing. Then i had half a bowl of the Low fay Yog. When i got home we had Bday cake!!! Nom nom nom! :D

I think i will say 20 syns for the whole evening :cool:
3 for the day so 23 syns
78 syns for the week so far

Wednesday 20th April green
Plan as on til 9 pm:
B: FF yog
Break: weetabix + strawberries (part hea1 + heb 1)
L: cheese + pickle sandwich (heb 2&3, hea 2 + 1 syn) banana
D: pesto + quark pasta, FF yog
Snack: alpen bar (6.5 syns)

Drinks: 750 ml water, coffee + milk (part hea 1) + 2 syns
Total syns: 9.5

Gem_bear said:
Wednesday 20th April green
Plan as on til 9 pm:
B: FF yog
Break: weetabix + strawberries (part hea1 + heb 1)
L: cheese + pickle sandwich (heb 2&3, hea 2 + 1 syn) banana
D: pesto + quark pasta (2 syns) , FF yog

Drinks: 750 ml water, coffee + milk (part hea 1) + 2 syns
Total syns: 9.5

Didn't quite go as expected today. Didn't have time for my alpen bar at work bit did have a rich tea biscuit (2 syns?). Had a baked bean omlette with 1 slice of toast (4 syns) and a cookie (2 syns)

Total syns today: 13
Syns for the week: 91
Syns left for tomorrow: 14

Yesterdays diary
Thursday 21st April
B: chopped fruit, FF yog, 2x wmeal toast (heb1&2) flora light + jam (2 syns)
L/D bachelors savory rice, quorn pieces, FF yog, cookie (2 syns)
Pm snack: 1 slice wmeal toast (heb 3), baked beans, cheese (hea)
Drinks: 750 ml water, coffees + milk (hea)
Syns: 10.5
Total syns this week: 101.5

Friday 22nd April

WI this morning. Plus 2 pounds. Not the best news as I depart for my friends hen weekend but I did have a few pounds to play with so its not too bad. I'm also pre * and feeling bloated and uncomfortable so I'm trying not to let it stress me out!

OH NO!! Weighed myself on my friends scales. Terrible mistake! I'm 6 pounds heavier on them than on mine! Freaking out :(

Gem_bear said:
OH NO!! Weighed myself on my friends scales. Terrible mistake! I'm 6 pounds heavier on them than on mine! Freaking out :(

Oh Gem, it doesnt mean your any heavier though!! You have to go by your own scales. It's horrible, my mums scales are heavier than mine so I don't go anywhere near them!! And..... You look fab so don't worry!!! :)

Gem_bear said:

There's no way you put on 6 lbs in a week love. All scales are different so don't worry about it too much x

Thanks guys! It's more me thinking I'm not the weight I thought I was that's stressing me out but I guess as long as I am happy with the size I am at the mo then thats what matters. Xx

Sat 23rd April: Day 1 of Hen

1 MILLION SYNS

Back