MrsDannyDyer's now proud Mummy to baby Jessica :)

Its 9lbs since last thursday!!!

I love dunoon. We used to go there as a child. Then we had a holiday home there about 15 years ago. It was great. I,d love to retire there. We head over for the cowal games every year.

Yeah the 9lb is FAB :) you are doing so well :)

awww sounds lovely to have a plan for retirement :).

We're going to be up for the Nairn games this year, planned it on purpose! lol I haven't been to a highland games for donkey's years! lol

Well OH wants to retire to spain.... more n likely that will be where we head. If it wasnt for the kids we'd go tomoro lol

Had a nice relaxing weekend. OH got us a dvd to watch on friday night and it ended up being in subtitles lol so we didnt watch much of it. Saturday we went to the swing park, then walked round the pond and fed the ducks, so that was nice. Today we watched the football, my team won the scottish league lol and his didnt lol so he ended up taking our little one to her horse riding lessons while i stayed at home n watched the rest of the match.

Feeling great so far. Scared to type that as i know how that can all change. Just slightly tired, but im putting that down to DD being up during the nite on friday with a sore head, then she was sick everywhere. And she was in bed with us again last nite so didnt get much sleep. But did get a nice long lie....

Hope everyone else is doing as well xx

Aww hope your little one is better, poor love. I have laminate floors in both the girls rooms due to sickness.. much much easier to clean up in the middle of the night!! lol

What dvd did you watch? I saw the fast n' furious film in the pictures recently and that was great :) Would like to see the new transporter film (no.3) but have heard it's rubbish... not sure on that now! lol

Who do you support (can't be bothered googling the fottie results and hubby is watching match of the day later as he missed it all today)?

Glad you are feeling well, every day feeling good is a bonus eh! lol My symptoms have really settled down, although I did have an ouch moment with my foster daughter when she bear hugged me (and my boob was squashed in the process)! :p

I support Rangers lol

The dvd he got was called ultra. A football hooligan film. But we watched a good 40 mins if not more n there was no fighting.

Well she managed to get the wallpaper n carpet in the hall when i was carrying her to the bathroom. The carpet n wallpaper were just new last month. She was fine in the morning. I was just glad she had come into us during the night. I always worry about them chocking on sick in there sleep if there alone.

Choking is really rare like that, but yes it is always a worry. ((hugs)) sorry about the cleaning up you've had to do!

So you're into footie violence eh! lol well on films ;) That explains the Danny Dyer passion :) We have a few footie violence films that are great. ;) I'm a retired Chelsea fan, and hubby is an active man united fan.. hence my retiring! lol it was causing arguments between us in the early days would you believe!! :p pathetic I know hence my giving up. I have a friend that can't believe I ever gave up supporting Chelsea as we used to go to matches together, but I don't regret it, I don't really have time for footie now to be honest.

I didnt do much of the cleaning. I did what i saw at nite. But the bits i missed OH had done b4 i got up thankfully.

We used to be like that with the footy so i sort of backed off a bit. Try not to show my excitment if we beat his team lol. But did give him a bit of stick yesterday. I no how far i can push him b4 he will go off to bed early lololol

B4 i met OH i would only have watched sloppy movies or horror. And after 6 years of always watching my movies he started to voice his opinion so we started watching some he likes. And im glad cause ive watched movies i would never have dreamt of watching.

Oh well we have had a lazy day watching back to back lionman. Feel a bit queazy today. Just getting ready to take DD to her swimming lessons. God knows how i will manage when baby arrives, as most nites DD has some sort of activity on. Guess we will just have to find a way.

Had a lazy day today. My wee girl was sick yesterday again while at her dancing. Then sick this morning a few times. So we just had a lazy day on the couch watching dvds. Then my parents came to visit her. Thankfully shes feeling a bit better, so hopefully shes over the worse.

Feel sick today but noticed i only really feel sick when ive not had anything to eat for a while. Then when i eat something it goes away. Apart from that just had a sore back because ive been lying on the couch all day!

Hope your little un is feeling better bless her, Is she eating or off her food? Just wondering if a day without food would help if she's ill again tomorrow. ((hugs)) not easy on them but it's the only thing that works with my little un.

Hope your back eases after lazy day! Funny how doing nothing can spark it isn't it. :p
I'm the same with nausea when it comes.. little and often is definately the way for me too. Have been lucky recently that I only get it every few days or so, so fingers x'd your's eases off in a few weeks.

I think i may have a prolapsed uterus. Last nite OH mentioned it felt funny down there. And it does and feels heavy. Think ill need to head into the doc on monday. Does anyone have any experience of this?

sorry hun no advice at all. Is it worth checking with A&E or at least NHS direct? Maybe it's something you don't want to wait till monday for. ((hugs))

Its not popping right out so should be ok until monday. just whatever it is it feels funny.

ooh hun i'd be getting it checked asap for sure, have you googled it? had it before?

never had it b4. i just read that its common in women who have had more than 2 vaginal deliveries. obese women. and women who have had epistomy. i fit these 3. there are more but these are the 3 id fit into. it said there is 3 stages. and u can get a stitch put in if ur pregnant and removed 2 weeks b4 baby is due. so will call the doc on monday get it checked. could just be things chagning down below n absoloutely nothing to worry about

oh well that's not so bad if it's not at the worst stage either, hope it is something they can sort soon x

How you feeling other than this?

No experience sorry but just wanted to say hope everything's ok and will keep fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

Havent been on much. Didnt manage to get an app with my doc yet. Its a rubbish system where u call at 8.30 and get an app that day. And by the time i manage to get through theres no app with a female doc left!!!

Been feeling terrible. This morning sickness (tho why they call it that, is beyond me) is really getting me down. Its lasting all day n gettin worse. WIth my last pregnancy i had it right up til i had her and im praying its going to pass soon, but have a horrible feeling it wont. Im desperate to get back to work, but as everything makes me sick im ust not sure how ill manage. Esecially having to deal with patients who are sick or incontinet. But it cant be avoided unfortunately. So dont know when i will be back.

Apart from the sickness lol feel fine. Havent lost anymore weight :( But its not suprising with the ice lollys ive had in this fabulous wether. Though i feel its been to hot. Think thats just because i feel so sicky the sun makes me feel worse. I imagine we are all the same

Sorry to hear your feeling so rough at the minute, hopefully it will pass soon. Have you been allocated a midwife yet? if you have maybe she could check you out instead of trying to get a docs appointment.

I thought the same as lisa marie, you should have a midwife at least to get advice, when I felt rough & was spotting she got me in for a scan really quickly, I'm not sure my gp would have anything to say more than my midwife would

Back