MrsV's diary

That's huge congratulations on baby Kathryn (my little sister's name!) not congratulations on having a huge baby...lol! x

HellieCopter said:
That's huge congratulations on baby Kathryn (my little sister's name!) not congratulations on having a huge baby...lol! x

Hey huni!!! How are you?? What a gorgeous little one you are holding in your picture!!
Kathryn is great apart from her sleeping...well 4hours, 3 hours and then 2.5 in one night = a tired mummy! But she is so cute and smiley that it makes up for it!

Morning all!

Extra easy day again today

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk Hea
2 weetabix Heb
Banana, strawberries and mullerlite yoghurt

Lunch
Left over bolognaise with peppers, mushrooms,celery, courgettes, onion and pasta
Half melon

Tea
Lamb roast dinner with parsnip, potatoes, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, broad beans, green beans, peas, sprouts.
100ml tesco gravy granules 2.5

1 pink & White 2.5
1 cadburys curly wurly 6

Total syns for day = 11

Have a great day all and see you again tomorrow xx

Hi all!!
A bit late posting today but I've been mega busy!!
Lo only woke twice last night which was lovely and I feel more rested today. Hubby back from Paris this afternoon and I'm going to jive tonight with some good friends so can't wait!

Another extra easy day for me!

Breakfast
Bacon, poached eggs
2 slices hovis nimble White bread Heb
Half a melon

Lunch
Left over roast lamb cooked dinner
1 packet asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Strawberries and mullerlite yoghurt

Tea
Asda gammon steaks in cheese sauce 4.5
Boiled potatoes
Salad vegetables
2lvl tbsp hellmans extra light Mayo 1

Total syns for day : 11.5

Have a fantastic weekend all and try to stick to plan. Xx

Thanks jaylou!! I hope you had a good weekend too!

Well...the weekend...hmm...hubby spent most of his time rebuilding a computer that he needed for work today so hardly saw me or the girls. I understand his preparation, but our 5.5 year old doesn't and wants to spend time with her daddy as he was away all week. Anyway, lost 2lbs this week, so that's a bonus!!

Extra easy day again today me thinks

Breakfast
4 rivita original crispbreads Heb
Asda good for you cottage cheese n chives
Sliced tomato
Half melon

Lunch
Left over roast chicken and pasta salad with cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, celery, radishes, peppers, spring onion, gerkins
7 olives 1
2lvl tbsp hellmanns extra light Mayo 1
Strawberries with mullerlite yoghurt

Tea
Homemade sw syn free smash pasties (recipe on here and looks fab!)
Lots of cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, broad beans, carrots, sprouts

1 cadbury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day : 10.5

Going to complete my ofsted paperwork today to become a childminder in September...that's if Kathryn let's me complete it!!

Have a great day all!
X

Morning all!!

Baby went every 4 hours last night, which is 1 hour more than the night before...still feel exhausted though :)

Anyway, another day...rainy here on and off, so Kathryn and I are going to try and have a sleep today.

Ee day again for me!

Breakfast
Bacon, mushrooms, onions, tinned tomatoes, egg and 1 Jamie Oliver cheeky chipolata sausage 2.5

Lunch
Left over cottage pie (syn free) with loads of syn free veg

Tea
Asda gammon with cheese sauce 4.5
Boiled potatoes
Salad vegetables with 2lvl tbsp hellmanns extra light Mayo 1

1 pink and White 2.5

Total syns for day : 13

Have a good day everyone!

X

Morning all!!

Had a slightly better night from baby, but I still feel as if I haven't closed my eyes :(
Hubby back tomorrow evening and I can't wait!!

I'm really struggling to eat today. I think it's because I had tea really late and I am still quite full up from it.

Red day for me today

Breakfast
Bowl of strawerries, cherries and blueberries topped with vanilla mullerlite yoghurt
2 alpen light bars Heb

Lunch
Left over roast chicken chopped with bacon, peppers, mushrooms, onion and cherry tomatoes in omelette
1oz grated cheese 6

Tea
Rump steak with fried mushrooms, peppers, onion with salad - cucumber, celery, tomatoes, lettuce, spring onion, radishes
2 lvl tbp hellmanns extra light Mayo 1
7 olives 1

1 pink and White 2.5

Total syns for day : 10.5

My eldest daughter finishes year R today...can't believe my baby is growing up!!!

Have a great day everyone!

X

Hi Mrs V, hope you get a better nights sleep tonight hun, your menus looking really nice x

Louise24 said:
Hi Mrs V, hope you get a better nights sleep tonight hun, your menus looking really nice x

Thanks Louise! Kathryn goes from sleeping a full 8 hours to going to 4 hours so she is certainly keeping me on my toes!!

Well good morning everyone!

I am very disappointed this morning for my weigh in. For all my efforts and even resisting a load of rubbish at Legoland yesterday I am rewarded with a * week and a sts :(. I'm not a happy bunny this morning I can tell you! Yesterday all the party that went with me to Legoland ate burgers and chips and I sat there dutifully munching on an apple! Oh well! I have decided to stop Ee for the time being and just concentrate in green and red days as they suit me better.

Red day today
Breakfast
1 asda wholemeal pitta bread Heb
2 weight watchers pork sausages 1
Cherry tomatoes
Mushrooms and fried egg
Half a melon

Lunch
Salmon salad with 2lvl tbsp hellmans extra light Mayo 1
Strawberries, cherries and couple of grapes with mullerlite yoghurt

Tea
Asda gammon in cheese sauce with syn free veg 4.5
7oz new potatoes boiled in skins Heb

1 cadbury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day : 12.5

I hope everyone had a good weekend. X

Hi all!! Was meggaly busy yesterday with the girls so didn't come on here much. I stuck to plan and had another red day. I even gave the lamb kebab a try and made garlic sauce and coleslaw (all recipes on here) wow it was delicious!!

Today I'm going to have an Ee day rather than green.

Breakfast
2 alpen light bars Heb
Strawberries and banana

Lunch
Tinned tomatoes with fried onions, egg, mushrooms, tinned new potatoes, bacon
2 ww premium pork sausages 1
Apple
Mullerlite yoghurt

Tea
Buffalo jalfreizi 8.5
Dhansak sauce 4.5
Plain boiled rice
Salad

Total syns for day : 14

Have a good day everyone!! The weather here is amazing so I'm out in the garden for the most of the day...the ironing can wait ! :)

Hello again all!!!

Another hectic day with the girls and a parking ticket of £25 (!) today but still managed to stick to plan.

Ee day again today

Breakfast
2 alpen light bars Heb
Half melon

Lunch
Jacket potato with baked beans and salad

Tea
Chicken jalfreizi 8.5
Dhansak sauce 4.5
Salad
Fruit salad topped with mullerlite yoghurt

Total syns for day : 13

As it was a muggy day today I didn't manage to keep everything that I have eaten in my stomach :( sometimes the gastric band can become a hinderance than a help!
On a positive note Kathryn is sleeping for a much longer period at night and I certainly feel as if I have a quality of life again!!!

Seriously had enough of it all now :(
I have hand on heart stuck to plan 100% and what do I get for my troubles??? A 1lb gain this week :(
The only thing I can think of is either too many Ee days (I do bloat with Ee days) and/or the fact that I'm not eating tea until 9.45 at night. By the time I have put the children to be and hubby has decided as to what he wants for tea it's late. I have now put my foot down with hubby and told
him that we need to eat earlier. I'm going to give sw another week, but if I don't see a loss next week I'm not sure what I going to do. Maybe going over to the darkside ww may make a difference??

Anyway here goes another week with only today as an Ee day...the rest will be red.

Breakfast
2 alpen light bars Heb
Half a melon

Lunch
2 ww pork sausages 1
Baked beans, mushrooms, potatoes, egg
Fruit salad with mullerlite.

Tea
1 buffalo jalfreizi with plain boiled rice 8.5
1 dhansak sauce 4.5
Side salad

I hope everyone else has a better day than me!!!

Hi all.

Well even after feeling down yesterday I persevered. I am determined to give it another week if nothing else.
Just waved goodbye to hubby on the train as he is now off to Paris for the rest of the week :( my eldest daughter broke her heart which really isn't like her at all. At least we will go to spend some time with my family and inlaws in Wales tomorrow evening.

Anyway red day today...fingers crossed!!

Breakfast
1oz mini shreddies Heb

Lunch
Ham salad with 2lvl tbsp hellmanns extra light Mayo 1
7 olives 1
1 packet asda cheese curls 3.5

Tea
Sainsburys lamb shank in mint gravy
Loads of syn free veg
7oz new potatoes in skins Heb
100ml tesco gravy granules 2

Fruit salad to munch on all day : apricots, cherries, strawberries, grapes, raspberries.

Total syns for day : 7.5

Hubby has left and eldest daughter was really tearful at the train station. We both cuddled up together on the sofa and watched a film feeling low.
I'm still smarting over my gain this week and am fed up!!!! :(

Ok, now I know that I officially talk to myself too....I don't think anyone is reading this diary!!! Oh well I can still debate with myself I suppose! :)

Another red day today...trying to fit it all in as travelling to stay with inlaws for a couple of days in Wales. Mil is going to take me shopping and she is the ultimate shopper of bargains! She likes taking me shopping for smaller clothes and keeps showing me off in front of the sales people telling them about my weightloss ;)

Breakfast

2 ww pork sausages 1
Bacon, egg, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes with fried onions

Lunch

Homemade beef burgers with salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp hellmanns extra light Mayo 1
1oz grated cheese Hea

Fruit salad
2 alpen light bars Heb

Tea
Asda gammon in cheese sauce 4.5
Syn free vegetables

Total syns for day : 10

Yippeeee!!! 3lbs lost this week!!! About blooming time!! Ive have been sticking to it religiously and I know that I'm only a 1lb a week loss average kind of girl anyway, but to gain for no reason really got to me!!
Anyway, my only day of Ee today and I'm still not sure what to eat, but I will do a diary now and amend if needed later.
I hope everyone is having a good day x

Ee day

Breakfast
2 weetabix Heb
Apple

Lunch
Roast chicken dinner with carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, spinach, swede, broad beans, peas and potatoes with 100ml tesco gravy granules 2

Tea
Asda gammon in cheese sauce with courgettes, onion, peppers, mushrooms and savoury golden rice 4.5

Total syns for day : 10

Hi all, it's taken until now to decide what to do for my red day today... Sorted now though!! I'm enjoying my veg and fruit again which really does help ( I couldnt stomach it when I was pregnant!!)

Going to jive this evening and really looking for to it!! I love my dancing!! Hubby told me last night that we will be going to Dubai for a week next year with the children on holiday so I have something to really look forward to!! Just want a break this year!

Right red day today;

Breakfast
Bacon with sautéed mushrooms and onion topped with 1oz Stilton 5.5

Lunch
Mince stew concoction with loads of carrots, cauliflower, green beans, spinach, swede, asparagus, cabbage, celery, mushrooms and onion.
Orange

Tea
Cod in butter sauce 1.5
7oz new potatoes boiled in skins Heb
More syn free veg

Strawberries with 3 asda mini meringues 3 topped with 4lvl tbsp aerosol cream 1

Total suns for day : 11

Not having a good day today (can't keep food down!)

It started because I had my tea really late last night and followed it with the fruit, meringues and cream. Spent all night burping apricots (excuse the description)

Anyway, I have a food diary for today, but I have thrown up most of it and now beginning to feel ready for tea.

Red day again today:

Breakfast
2 ww pork sausages 1
Fried egg, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and onion

No lunch
2 alpen light bars Heb

Tea
Buffalo jalfreizi 8.5
Dhansak sauce 4.5

Fruit salad (no apricots this time though)

Back