MrsV's diary

i like a good nose at what others are eating - so i'm reading! well done on the loss!

I'm still reading hunny :)
Well done on that 9 stone...knew you'd get it while I was away.
I need a big butt kick please....really struggling to get back on track, just everything getting to me ( poss redundancy, altzheimers MIL taken turn for worse, poorly dog!!....help!! )
I have got to learn that life goes on and I can't keep turning to food for comfort. Everytime I think I've turned a corner it all goes horrible wrong :(
I feel sluggish and bloated but can't stay on track and I know over 3 weeks in France followed by another 4 bad days is a double digit gain ( sneaked a peak already )
Words of wisdom and a big kick up the butt really needed please :cry:

Hope your well and your daughter is enjoying her time with Nanny and Grandad
xx

I'm reading too, Mrs V. I find it really useful to see what other people are eating. (I am off to France too - on Thursday for a week. I am going to Le Bugue near Bergerac for a bit of sun and shooting stars). Have a good time while you are away, I'll be interested to see how you manage weightwise. Good luck

I'm still reading Mrs V! xx
Hope you have a wonderful time in France, it's hard to be on plan over there unless you have an iron will to resist all the temptation and I certainly didn't! I so enjoyed it though and, I'm actually enjoying being back on the plans properly now I have told myself I am no longer a target member, I am a member who is getting to target. It sounds odd but it's working for me!!

So, anyway, I'm still here hun. x

Inspired

Hi Mrs V,

I'm new to the forum and SW and I really like your diary.

So just a quick note to say thanks for the inspiration, I'm now off to start my own :)
Cheers

I still read your diary it's great inspiration XXX

Mrs V

Please don't stop writing your diary. I come on here every day just to read your diary.

You introduced me to ASDA's Cheese Curls and Curly Wurlys (they're a lot smaller nowadays). I freeze the Curly Wurlys and eat (suck) them whilst watching True Blood.

I find your diary very inspirational and because of you, I managed to lose 3.5lbs this week.

Thank you so much

Jennifer

Awww thanks all!!! It really means a lot to me to read that my diary can help others.
Loopeylou, Im sorry to read about what's been happening - not been on here that much, lack of internet access during the day and then exhaustion in an evening! You dont need a kick up the bum Huni, you need a hug...xxx

I had never thought of putting the Cheese curl crisps in the freezer, what a good idea..thank you!!!

The family are heading over to Normandy Beaches to cover the historical things as well as the beach for my little one! As I type she is on her way home with Daddy from Wales, armed with Welsh cakes that she and Nanny made together!
I am not planning on sticking to plan 100% as I love soft cheeses and pate, however saying that after the feeling I have with my body for the last few days, I may have to stay away from them! :D Too early to tell yet, but....:rolleyes:

20/08/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
1 Asda wholemeal pitta bread HeB
Bacon, egg and fresh tomatoes
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Lunch
Jacket potato, baked beans and boiled eggs with salad
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Apple
Tea
Chicken dhansak with plain boiled rice 6.5
Fruit salad topped with mullerlite yoghurt

Total syns for day: 10

Wow...all these food diaries and Im reduced to page 6 on the forum now :(

I have been away in France for a week. Due to my complete week off, I managed to gain a very shocking 8.5lb, however, I really had a good time to show for it and now working hard to loose that gain.

I hope everyone is doing ok, due to work committments, I cant come on during the day as much as before, but I will resume normal waffling later! :)

xx

Hi all,

Well, Im back! For how long Im not sure. I've been told that Im being made redundant..Im not upset about it as it means I can concentrate on getting my childminding course sorted and look at doing that more permanently.
Weigh in this evening, think I may have gained this week, as I had the weekend at a friends party and then a drink in town. Im ok with it, as long as Im still in the 12 stone bracket, if I hit the 13s again, then I would be depressed!
I really am missing Minimins!!! :(

jaylou said:
Good to see you again Mrs V. Keep checking in with us hun. xx

Hi jaylou!!

Morning everyone!!!

Well, what a lot has happened since I last came on here!!
I now have a 7 week old baby girl who certainly keeps me active as well as running around after my 5.5 year old. I gained a total of 12.5lbs since I quit sw in October last year and through the pregnancy which was amazing as I had gained 5.5 stones with my first!! Ooops!!!
I have been in plan for 2 weeks now and decided to ease myself back with Ee. I lost 5lbs last week, but stayed the same this week, so back to mixing Ee with a few red and green days me thinks!!
I hope everyone is well and I have loads of catching up to do, as well as typing my diary on here again when I get the chance, so bare with me and I will be up to date soon I promise!
Take care!

Kerry-Ann
Xx

Yay!! Mrs V is back :)
Good to see you again, congratulations on the new arrival.
Looking forward to catching up again hun. xx

Awww hello Mrs V, a little baby, what have you named her? Congratulations lovely xxx

Thanks all!! We have called her Kathryn and she is certainly keeping me on my toes!!! Having a gastric band did not make me enjoy the pregnancy at all and I spent 9 months living on cream crackers and cheese, or luxury choc chip cookies and milk. I couldn't even stomach fruit and veg, which is how I went with my first!! So, sw was put on the back burner and I gained 12.5lbs. Not bad considering!!

20/07/11 extra easy day

Breakfast
Chicken and bacon omelette with mushrooms, peppers, onion and cherry tomatoes.
2 slices hovis nimble White bread Heb
250ml semi skimmed milk Hea

Lunch
Salmon salad with 7 olives 1 syn
2lvl tbsp hellmans extra light Mayo 1

Mullerlite yoghurt with strawberries and melon.

1 packet asda cheese curls 3.5 syns

Tea
Homemade spaghetti bolognaise with mushrooms, peppers, onions and courgette

Pink and White 2.5
Cadburys curly wurly 6

Total syns for day : 14

I hope everyone is well and I'm so chuffed to be back!! :)

Xx

Woooohooo! Hugs and huge baby congrats x x x

Back