MrsV's diary

Montysmum....only to pleased that I can help out fellow slimmers! We are all in the same boat Hun and Im just glad that I can help give others some ideas.
Good luck with your journey!
xx

3lbs down!!! Wooo Hooo!!!

:bliss::party0011: I've been waiting for another substantial drop in weight to come along...and thankfully this week it was 3lbs! I am now 2lbs away from 7 and a half stone loss and cant wait for that milestone! I will then be working to get into the next stone down (13) and cant wait!
Had a very busy weekend running around like a headless chicken, but at least got everything done that set out to complete. Also treated myself to a brand new pair of boots that actually fit my calves and went swimming for the first time in ages!

19/10/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Muller lite yoghurt
Lunch
Chicken salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Apple, satsuma, passion fruit
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Tea
Syn free bolognaise stuffed aubergines topped with 1oz stilton 5.5

Total syns for day: 10

Thank you Jaylou....I cant rep you Hun...have to spread the love for a while Lol!!!

Well morning all! Went to bed at 10pm last night and ok I woke a couple of times, but I am exhausted today! Lol. Daughter wasnt impressed when I carried her back to her own room at 4.10am as I wanted to sleep. All she wants is a cuddle, but then sometimes she stays in bed with me...not this time. Thankfully, no tears, just a little grumble and then she fell back asleep, so Im not complaining!
Shopping this evening..which sadly Im looking forward to!!!

20/10/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 slices Nimble wholemeal bread HeB
Bacon slices with poached egg and 2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Left over chunky syn free bolognaise topped over oven roasted butternut squash, pepper, mushroom, courgette.
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Satsumas, apple
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
SW syn free lamb "loaf" kebab - recipe on here somewhere!
Salad topped with 1 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 0.5
1 Cadbury chocolate fudge finger 5.5

Total syns for day: 10.5

Congratulations on your loss hun, your really are fantastic! I have to say that I was fasinated reading that you had never met some of the kids you babysit! I guess I had never thought about it before as the kids are tucked up in bed! I'm glad you got a better nights sleep last night. I sleep quite well but this morning I just can't get woke up!

Lol...as a registered Babysitter its great! Ive had to go through all vetting processes and also CRB checks (quite rightly so if Im working with children!) and I always turn up early, so the parents get to meet me before they head out the door.
With regards sleeping, this weather doesnt help and the clocks go back soon too!!! Argh!!!!

Jeez I can't wait for the the clock to go back!!! I hate it being so dark in the mornings but I don't mind it being dark earlier as I love being able to cosy up on the sofa with the fire roaring (we have a proper fire) and a hot chocolate! OOOOh I can't wait to be home!!!

Lol Shirley!! I love the dark nights, cuddling up on the sofa with Hubby is wonderful!!

Morning all!!!

Today Daughter has gone to Nursery dressed in her finest as later we go and have a look around an Infant School that she will likely go to next year...scary!! Not sure why I feel like this, she has been to Day Nursery since she was 1.5, so its just the same really only this time less hours and a uniform..sniff!!!

21/10/09 -GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Baked beans, egg, mushrooms, quorn sausage and tinned new potaotes
Banana
Lunch
Batchelors chickpeas in massala sauce, plain boiled rice
Muller lite yoghurt
Satsumas, apple
Tea
Batchelors Pasta n sauce - cheese leek and ham 1
84g Cathedral city light HeB x2
French fries crisps 4.5
Strawberries

Total syns for day: 5

5 year anniversary today!!!

Morning all...well Hubby caught me unawares today. He has told me previously that he wouldnt be getting me a card for our anniversary (dont want a present, but a card means a lot to me) as we have been paying out for a lot of building work this month and I agreed. Anyway, this morning sat on the mantle piece was a card (and I hadnt got him one!!!) eeek!!! Have had to get one on way to work and will use the excuse that it was in my desk! Lol
Although only celebrating our 5th year, we have been together since I was 15, so almost 19 years!! We dont have anything planned this evening as Im going dancing with a friend, but he will probably end up having a curry and be happy! Lol.

22/10/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita originals HeB
Asda cottage cheese with red peppers
Banana
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls crisps 3.5
Cadburys curly wurly 6
Tea
Bacon, Morrisons vlf pork sausages, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, fried onions with 2 slices Nimble wholemeal bread HeB

Total syns for day: 10.5

Ah that's lovely hun, what a nice fella! It's nice when they surprise you :)
How did the school visit go? Did your daughter like it?
Hope you have a good day. x

The school visit went really well...Daughter wanted to stay there! Was really disappointed that she couldnt get changed into a school uniform too...I just wanted to cry seeing all those little faces in their uniforms. She cant wait to go back and I think that she is ready for the move...roll on next September! :)

You have a good day to Hun.

xxxx

Morning all!!! Well its quite sunny here in Hampshire although cold! Looking forward to finishing work early today, so that I can head home and do some Wii-fit! Lol. I will also walk to pick Daughter up from Nursery before heading off to work this evening.

23/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Banana
Muller lite yogurt
Lunch
Gammon, plain jacket potato and fried egg 1 with side salad
1 packet French fries crisps 4.5
Strawberries, apple, satsumas
Tea
Homemade beef stew - carrots, parsnip, potatoes, onion, leek, swede, beef with stock cubes.
1 Cadbury Finger 5.5

Total number of syns for day: 11

:sigh: Morning all!

Well I've passed my woe is me stage from earlier...sts this week and quite frankly I am getting fed up with it. The only thing I can think may have caused me to sts, is I didnt drink enough water over the weekend. I have another 4 stone to go and my losses seem to stagnate. So apart from today which will be an EE day, I am going to do a week of FF to get things moving again. Im not going to post my week's FF plan on here as this is something Consultants discuss with the class on a 1-1 basis....just wish me luck!!!

26/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbread HeB
Asda Cottage cheese with red peppers
Banana
250ml Semi skimmed milk HeA
Lunch
Syn free pasta bolognaise - homemade
Apple, satsuma
Mullerlite yoghurt
1 Alpen light bar 3
Tea
Fillet steak, syn free chips, mushrooms, mushy peas, egg
1oz stilton melted 5.5

Total syns for day: 12

Thanks Hun!!! I'll do the FF from tomorrow, so should hopefully see a good loss next Monday!

Hey Hun, good luck for next week, Don't worry about sts at least its not a gain. I wonder if our bodies sometimes need a little time to catch up? I found that when I lost a st I sts for a few weeks and then went back to having good losses.

Morning Hun, I hope FF works for you. You've done so well so far though hun that I reckon your body is thinking "what there's more to go"! It will come off though, if it's there to lose then it has to come off it's just so frustrating for you when you follow the plan all week and sts.
I'm sure you're due a loss and if you follow FF then it'll be a massive loss!
Good luck. xx

Thank you Huni!!
Its going to be hard, but I just need this jolt to get things going again. I cant see how my body likes being at 14 stone 2lbs, when my brain wants to try for 10 stone! Lol.
I've noticed that my monthly losses are getting smaller and if it continues I can see it stopping altogether! So hence FF.

I will report in tomorrow after getting through today! Lol
At least Hubby has gone away until Friday, so he wont have to put up with my mood swings and food withdrawl temper tantrums! Lol...no, Daughter will have to instead!

Its called Fast Forward (no you dont sound dull!). Its still a part of the SW diet plan, but is far more restrictive and only offered out by Consultants when your weight loss has reached a plateau. Its completely different to the usual plan and more focused on the calorie control side of things rather than a syn value.
Im going to do a week and see if it jolts my body into loosing again. Its only recommended for 2 weeks at a time.

Back