MrsV's diary

Thanks for that :D

You couldnt do me a favour could you? Could you look at my ee diary for the past two days and tell me if it looks alright? Just had a scary thought that I might be doing it wrong! Thank youuuu!

Sarah-Jayne - added comments to your diary Hun..I hope they help.

Morning all! Still stiff, but at least I have managed to get into a pair of heels! Not sure how long I can keep them on for as my knees still want to bend backwards! Lol. I will perservere and aim to go to the gym on Friday.
Hubby is away at the moment and Daughter and I are loving the girlie time together - going shopping this evening.

30/09/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Lunch
Salmon pasta salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Muller lite yoghurt
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Tea
Syn free bolognase stuffed aubergines topped with 1 16g Boursin cheese 3
Strawberries, blueberries

Total syns for day: 7.5

Last edited:
Morning all!!!

Had a very strange restless sleep that started just as I was going to bed! I switched the lights off (on my own with Daughter at the moment as Hubby working away) and everything looked darker than normal...anyway, got up to bed and read a page of my book, but must have dozed off because suddenly there was knocking on the eaves above my bed. Then just as I was settling again, it happend also I could hear Daughter whispering in her room, which then completely freaked me out and normaly things like this dont bother me! So....a restless night happened! I cant wait for Hubby to come home! Lol

Tried out a microwave poacher this morning for some eggs...apart from over cooking them, one of the little blighters blew up whilst cooking, so I've had to clean the microwave as well! Lol....me thinks the day is going to get worse! Lol.

01/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Poached eggs on 2 slices Nimble malted bread HeB
Banana
Lunch
Left over spaghetti bolognaise
Muller lite yoghurt
apple, orange
1 Cadbury fudge finger 5
Tea
SW syn free lamb burgers with syn free chips and salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
strawberries, pineapple

Total syns for day: 9.5

Its Friday!!!

Morning all!!
Hubby gets back late tonight and I cant wait to see him! Who would have thought that even after 18 years of knowing someone you can still get butterflies in your tummy...awwww!!Lol
Feeling really good about myself today. I am actually wearing a skirt (just below the knees) and the compliments I am getting mean that I am floating around the office today.

02/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbread HeB
SW home made pate (thanks StaceyUK!)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
2 Asda reduced fat cumberland sausages 2
eggs, Heinz baked beans, bacon, mushrooms
Banana, orange, strawberries
Tea
SW smash pizza topped with passata, sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, ham, onion and 42g Cathedral city lighter cheese 4.5

Total syns for day: 6.5

Have a fantastic weekend all and I will report in on Monday!

Morning all...well I sts this week and Im really disappointed. I stick to the plan 100% and what do I get as my reward?? :sigh: Hm.....anyway, another week, so hopefully this one will be better.

05/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Baked beans, tinned new potatoes, egg, mushrooms, bacon.
Banana
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Lunch
Ham pasta salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Muller lite yoghurt
apple, orange
Tea
SW kheema curry and rice with SW syn free chips.

Total syns for day: 4.5

Just decided to try and cimb Snowdon on the 13th November now as well...we are aiming for a night climb this time....oh boy!!

hi can i just ask a question about your stew....do you cook it in the pan (boil) it for the 5 hours or do you transfer it to an over dish and cook it in the oven for the 5 hours? thankyou

Hi there...no I just let it cook away in the pan. Bring it to the boil first and then simmer it until the meat falls apart and the veg is nice and tender...delicious!

Hi Mrs V, hope you had a lovely weekend with hubby, it's great that you still feel like that after all that time!
Check you out with the next challenge too, the 3 peaks will be no trouble for you next year hun.
Hope you are having a good Monday.

Thank you Jaylou!!!

Our next challenge will be on the 13th December...Snowdon at night! Bit scary thinking about it, but looking forward to being in my home Country!! I'll be visiting family and friends that weekend too!

Morning all! What a wet miserable day it is here in Hampshire!
Im missing Hubby again already....well more the security factor in the house!...must ask about a dog me thinks!Lol.
Went to the gym yesterday, but didnt really feel as if I got a work out, so decided that Im going again today..I think it was the programme I had chosen, so will go back to my original workout.

06/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda cottage cheese with red peppers
Banana
Muller lite yoghurt
Passion fruit
Lunch
Tesco tinned stewing steak, potatoes, peas, carrots, swede, cauliflower, cabbage, sprouts.
Apple, orange
Tea
SW pork and tomato ragu (from EE book) served with broccoli

1 Cadbury curly wurly 6.5

Total syns for day: 6.5

Hey hun, Gosh, climbing Snowdon at night! I don't think I would even attempt it during the day!

I think it is wonderful that you and your hubby feel that way about each other after so many years together. It really is something special.

I hope you have a great day and a good workout at the gym.x

Hi All!

Well I have been trying all morning to type up my day and I have had one thing after another to contend with!
Anyway...here I am!! Lol.
The EE pork ragu with penne pasta is delicious and doesnt take long to make at all! Going to try the mince chilli thingy tonight.
I have started AF today and I think this is the reason why I have been feeling so low...wasnt supposed to appear for another 2 weeks though, so not entirely sure whats going on! This would explain the bloating though!

07/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Left over pork mince ragu
Muller lie yoghurt
Passion fruit, apple
Lunch
From EE cook book - mince beans chilli with plain rice
2 Tesco Rocky Road cluster 5

Total syns for day: 8.5

I love the pork ragu dish Mrs V, I made it with diced pork as I didn't have minced pork and we've also had it with minced turkey at my mum's which was lovely too.
I have the chicken pie on my list for this week - no leeks or peas though as DD won't eat it then but we'll have them on the side. Love the EE cookbook, very family friendly!
Have a good day hun. xx

Ooo...Ive been looking at the chicken pie for a while and was debating whether to make it or not...you've swayed me now Hun!

Thank you! (would rep you, but apparantly I have to spread them out more!)

Aw ta Mrs V! My mum has made the pie a couple of times and loves it so it comes well recommended as she is a fussy so and so!

Lol...you havent met my Hubby! He's "doing his own thing" with meals, but me and Daughter eat the meals and she loves Mummy's cooking!

Morning all! Hubby comes home tomorrow, so perhaps I can get some much needed sleep this weekend! What with waking up at the slightest little creak and then last night having a 3 year old's bottom in my face...Im pretty exhausted!
Got most of my shopping done last night which was great, although some little bits this evening and then a massive downstairs clean before bed is planned!
The beef and bean chilli from the EE book is wonderful and can be as spicy as you want it to be!

08/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
2 slices Nimble wholemeal bread HeB
Bacon and poached eggs
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Left over chilli and rice
Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple, orange
1 Curly Wurly 6
Tea
Roast chicken, with potatoes, cabbage, swede, cauliflower, sprouts, carrots, butternut squash and peas.
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2

Total syns for day: 9

Morning all...well Im just as tired (if not a bit more) this morning than when I went to bed!!! Still Hubby is home later and I cant wait to see him...neither can Daughter!
Going to the gym with a colleague later, although feeling a bit low (* week), so not sure how Im going to fair...eeek!

09/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Baked beans, tinned new potatoes, mushrooms, bacon, Morrisons pork sausages, egg
Lunch
Left over roast chicken dinner with 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Apple, nectarine, orange
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Muller lite yoghurt
Tea
1 Indian chicken dhansak 6.5
Plain boiled rice
Pineapple

Total syns for day: 11.5

Hey Hun, I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight - or not as the case may be with your hubby comming home!!

Lol...no chance with the * week putting in an appearance! :( but I would rather have a cuddle anyway!

Back