MrsV's diary

Lol thanks Shirley...the decaff coffee helps! (I dont drink full caffinated by the way!)...people must think Im nuts!! Lol.

Hi Mrs V, I've not checked in for a while but just wanted to say Hi!
Have a good weekend hun, hope you are sleeping a bit better.
xx

Can totally sympathise with the sleep. My daughter is ill too and woke the night before last at 10,11,12 then was up from 1-3am, ended up bathing her at 3am and starting again! Then i got poorly and was sick at 5 and she woke at 7. I ended up eating a pizza for tea yesterday due to convenience and tiredness :( Hope you get a better night tonight, my daughter seems to sleep better at the weekend, not sure if its because she has mummy and daddy for a whole 2 days (shes only 17months)

Hi Hun, not seen you around for a good while so hope you are okay and that things are going well for you.
Take care
Jay x

Hi Hun, not seen you around for a good while so hope you are okay and that things are going well for you.
Take care
Jay x

Thank you Jaylou!! Im ok! Just had a really hectic time over Christmas...things were cut short as it happens...weather stopped play at parents (had to leave earlier than planned as the snow hit my In-laws place bad and we had to leave as I was working..couldnt afford to be snowed in!). Also received some bad news about a friend, and worked New Year's Eve....just as I was beginning to unwind, Im back at work again! Lol...how was your Christmas and New Year??

I've gained 16lbs since the last time I was on here...was a really naughty girl over Christmas break, but had a lovely food filled time! Never mind! :flirt2:
Im planning on loosing the gain and also more before this coming Christmas so that I can look slinky in a new outfit! Lol...yes, I like to think ahead!
..So, a new day and a new beginning for me! Definitely not a NY resolution as they get broken...but certainly an effort on my part!

04/01/10 - RED DAY
Brekfast
4 Rivita original crispbread HeB
Asda vlf cottage cheese with chives
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Kiwi, apple, grapes, satsumas
Tea
Roast chicken, carrots, cauliflower, sprouts, greenbeans, broccoli
2 tbsp gravy granules 2.5
Mullerlite yoghurt

Total syns for day: 7

Morning all!! Blimey its cold here in Hampshire! Drove to work at -4.5 and we are due snow later this evening...wooppppeeee! I hope so!
Well managed to get through day 1 back on plan yesterday...didnt struggle at all if Im honest and felt so much better for eating healthily again (dare I admit that I didnt have any fruit or veg over the holidays?? no wonder I gained!)
Had some good news yesterday..my Daughter has been accepted for Stagecoach performing arts school and will start on Saturday. I will have a whole 1.5hrs to myself!! I wont know what to do with the time!

05/01/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
3 slices WW brown bread HeB
Bacon, poached eggs
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato ketchup 1
Banana
Lunch
Roast chicken salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
7 olives 1
Apple, kiwi, satsumas, grapes
Tea
Pork fillet topped with 1oz stilton cheese 5.5
fried mushrooms, onions, peppers, tinned tomatoes with herbs and garlic
7oz new potatoes in skin HeB
Mullerlite yoghurt

Total syns for day: 8.5

I've missed you all too Hun :)

Morning all!!! Well snow has put stop to work etc today, so a day at home with the family is in order!
Daughter's Nursery has closed too, so we have a little one's bedroom to sort through that is crammed full of toys!

06/01/10 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Bacon, omelette with baked beans
Banana
Lunch
Home made syn free casserole with plain boiled rice
Mullerlite yoghurt
Kiwi, satsumas, apple, grapes
Tea
Homemade beef stew: beef cubes, carrots, parsnips, onion, leek, swede, turnip, potatoes with water and oxo cubes.

I've just read through this entire food diary, and you're a real inspiration!

(I now have about 6 pages of ideas for my own meals, so thank you!)

Keep up the good work :) xxx

Thank you RubyMoss, its nice to know that I can help others along the way!

Hey Hun, Just catching up with everyone. How are things going weather wise with you? I've heard that parts of England were as cold as -26 this morning on the news! I though I had it bad going to work when it was -8! Jeez I can't imagine how cold that must be.

I hope that you are keeping well though. x

Hey Huni,

We are iced over, but thankfully the roads are passable. As long as you dont try and break any land speed records, you can get through...well just about! Lol

Sorry all that I have neglected typing up my last 2 days diary pages...work is absolutely manic..I am sticking to plan I promise! I will endeavour to come on here tomorrow and catch up with the missing ones..I dont want to get into the slippery slope of missing things out.

Night all...until tomorrow!

x

Morning all, well a hectic week last week, turned into a hectic weekend too, so apologies for not typing up my meals for the entire week.
Daughter has now started a performing arts school on Saturdays and loves it there, plus all the running around before and after and then working in the evenings has made me exhausted! Lol.
Anyway, weighed this morning and lost 6lbs from the 16 that I gained since mid November, so well pleased! I bought the Ministry of Sound Running Trax CD this weekend and until Hubby gets back from France (away there all this week), I will be jogging around the lounge with my Daughter! Lol...have to adapt to it somehow!!!!

11/01/10 - GREEN DAY
Brekfast
Quorn sausage, mushrooms, tinned new potatoes, baked beans, egg
Banana
Lunch
Jacket potato with more baked beans (its going to be a windy day in our house!)
Muller lite yoghurt
Apple, grapes, kiwi, satsumas, strawberries
Tea
Batchelors tomato and herb pasta sauce
with peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn topped with 2oz cheddar cheese HeB x 2
Syn free chips

Asda cheese curls 3.5
1 Kinder mini choc bar 2.5
1 choc highlights 2

Total syns for day: 8

Crikey...I know I keep trying to up my food intake, but I still don't eat very much compared to a lot of others. Your diary is much 'fuller' than mine is...and I tried today to get a big lunch sorted!

Given I lost 1lb at last WI and you lost 6lbs...I really need to think about how much I eat...my breakfasts and lunches are always worst areas.

thanks for the kick by posting diary xxx

Aww Huni..your weight will come off, just need to "bulk it out" a bit with varied fruits and veg.
I still cant eat the quantities that SW tell you that you can eat due to my restriction, so I have the same portion size of a child and graze through the day to make sure that I am eating healthily.

Aww Huni..your weight will come off, just need to "bulk it out" a bit with varied fruits and veg.
I still cant eat the quantities that SW tell you that you can eat due to my restriction, so I have the same portion size of a child and graze through the day to make sure that I am eating healthily.

I need to be more a grazer. I hate the fact I cannot eat as many fruit and veg now with my IBS - it's such a pain in the proverbial...

But you're right, we'll get there! Have a good day x

Sticky...you will get there in the end Hun...I know you will! xxx

Well, blooming car alarm went off at 3.50 this morning :( As Hubby is away at the moment I was then worried that there was someone outside and didnt sleep a wink all night! :cry:
Anyway, another day and apart from wanting to fall asleep in my porridge, I will keep going!

12/01/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1 Oat so Simple porridge oats HeB
Banana
Lunch
Salmon steak, topped with 2tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple, satsumas, frozen strawberries
Tea
Roast chicken with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, green beans and swede
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2.5

Snow!

Well thankfully the snow in Hampshire isnt too bad, roads are a little icy, but nothing that you cant drive in really (which is a shame - would love another snow day off with Daughter!).
Oh well, I think Im going to be finishing early anyway, so I dont mind too much!

13/01/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
300g Asda Good for You red pepper and sweet chilli cottage cheese 1.5
Banana
Kiwi
Lunch
2 slices Nimble white bread HeB
Bacon, poached eggs
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Apple, satsumas
Mullerlite yoghurt
1 packet French fries crisps 4.5
Tea
Chicken, mushroom, peppers, onions omlette

Hi Mrs V, just catching up hun. 6lbs is a fab amount to lose! What a great start for you. x
Hope the snow doesn't hinder any plans too much, it's all but gone here in Lincs, thank goodness! Much as it looks gorgeous, I was getting a bit of cabin fever with not being able to get out and about.
Oh well, it is winter after all and I think we'll get more of this weather over the years.
Have a good day hun, hope you get a good sleep tonight. xx

Back