MrsV's diary

Thanks Hun!
Blimey, I have been a busy girl. Daughter was poorly during our time together, so wasnt a barrel of laughs, back at work today and helped moved to another building, hence the reason why I am just catching up with diary now!
I lost 1.5lbs this week, which I really wasnt expecting although went shopping with my MIL at the weekend and bought a load of dresses and some of them were a 12!!! wtf?! They must be large sizes, but I had to keep sending MIL to get the next size down and that was fab! :D
Back to some kind of normality tomorrow I hope!....

26/05/10 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Pineapple, kiwi, mango, cherries, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
1 Hi fi mint bar HeB
Lunch
Mugshot sweet n sour noodle
Asda cheese curls 3.5
WW fat free yoghurt
Tea
Smash pizza topped with sweetcorn, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onion and 2oz cheese HeB & 6

Total syns for day: 9.5

Wow hun...size 12's thats amazing :D remind me to come shopping with you!!
Well done on your loss this week, I sts the same this week but after a 3 lb loss last week and * week impending I'm not too worried.
I'm off on hols to Lake District on Sat for 8 days, C has allowed me 30-35 syns per day to enable me to enjoy the hols but to still track and stay in control so hoping it will work and reduce or eliminate a gain :rolleyes:
Hope your daughters better....take care
xx

Thanks for posting Claire. Daughter is much better now thanks. I think the size 12's are obviously generously made! :)
Lake district....lovely!
If you are going to do lots of walking on top of those syns, there is no reason why you shouldnt have a loss, or sts.
Well done for sts on a * week too Hun, I usually gain! You will see a good result next week no doubt! Have a fab time on holiday you lucky thing!!!

Well, I am getting withdrawl symptoms from MM during the day! I didn't realise how much I rely on this site to keep me going through the day! :D

27/05/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
Bacon, mushrooms, syn free chicken sausages (from endorsed butcher), baked beans
Banana
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Mango, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, strawberries
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Chicken jalfrezi with plain boiled rice 8.5

Total syns for day: 13

Hi all...well thought that I would come on during the day, even if its my lunch break! I couldnt avoid it any longer!

Working this evening and tomorrow night, but thats not difficult. I hope everyone has a great weekend and sticks to it 100%!!

28/05/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Banana
Lunch
Ham salad (forgot my mayo this morning! :( )
Mullerlite yoghurt
Mango, cherries, blueberries, raspberries
Tea
Syn free lamb burgers, salad with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
1 Hifi bar HeB
1 Cadbury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 10.5

Morning all! What a busy weekend I have had! Yesterday was spent feeling very sorry for myself as my tonsils grew to the size of golf balls! Im much better today, but yesterday was horrible.
I have still managed to plan 100%, even though I have been running around like a headless chicken! :8855:

01/06/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda cottage cheese with chives and onion
Banana
Lunch
Roast chicken salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Mixed fruits topped with apricot Muller lite yoghurt
Tea
Pork chop steaks fried with garlic and mustard powder and onion
Sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, green beans and courgette
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
1 Hi fi bar HeB
1 Cadbury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 12.5

I have weigh in later and Im hoping to get into the next stone down bracket.....fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

Well, I am upset, depressed and down right fed up! :cry: I gained 2.5lbs last night!! What on earth was that all about? :confused::confused:
I can honestly say hand on heart that I have stuck to plan 100% and had this massive gain! No, its not totm yet, there isnt anything that I can say that that was the reason for the gain. :sigh:
My Consultant has asked me to complete a food diary this week, which I will do and Im only planning on having 1 EE day this week and the rest Red to see if this is the problem...maybe I had too many EE days last week??
Anyway, even though I felt like eating anything in sight last night I didnt. Hubby thinks that I should have one day off the plan, but Im too scared to in all honesty. Im worried that one day would become a lot more and even though I cant eat things like I used to due to GB, I can still tuck into crisps and chocolate like they are going out of fashion and that scares me!

Oh well...Im now 3lb away from my 8.7lbs target and royally fed up :(

02/06/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 slices WW white danish bread 5
Bacon, eggs
2 lvl tbsp Asda Eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Left over pork steak with mustard powder, garlic and onions with loads of syn free vegetable and topped with 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Mixed fruit salad topped with WW fat free black cherry yoghurt
Apple
Tea
Home made beef burgers stuffed with 6 laughing cow light cheese HeA
Salad vegetable topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
1 Hifi bar HeB
7oz new potatoes boiled in skins HeB

Total syns for day 12.5

Huge hugs to you Mrs V.
Not much more I can say except stick with it, you know you haven't done anything wrong so it's got to come off next week. xxx

Hope you are feeling better!
Why don't you try reducing your syns to 5 a day and see if that gives you a kick start again? If you feel hungry when reducing your syns then have a lot of Free food around.
Agree with you about not wanting to have a day off plan as it can lead to more (having that problem at the moment).
Good Luck!

Thank you both for the replies. xxx

Im going to have 6 Red days this week and just the one EE day and see how I get on. Im doing ok, but still thinking about that gain! :mad: I will keep at it though and see how I do next week.

03/06/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
250 ml semi skimmed milk HeA
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
1 pouch of Mark and Sue Wills' cumbrian lamb hot pot 1.5 - delicious!
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Mixed fruit salad topped with WW toffee fat free yoghurt
Tea
Asda gammon steaks in cheese sauce 4.5
Syn free boiled vegetables topped with fried egg - I know it sounds disgusting, but its really lovely!
7oz new potatoes boiled in skins HeB
Melon, pineapple and strawberries

Total syns for day: 9.5

Last edited:
Hi all!

Been really busy with work and it hasnt stopped yet! I've decided to have a lunch break so that I can come on here and update my diary before I forget!

04/06/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, onion and tinned tomatoes, quorn sausage
Banana
Lunch
Robin Hirst's packet velvet beef in porter sauce with potatoes - blooming lovely 1
spinach, sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, greenbeans
Pineapple, strawberries topped with ww fat free toffee yogurt
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Melon
Hi fi mint bar HeB
Tea
Home made cheese beef burgers 3 x mini babybel light HeA (Daughter's request) with loads of salad topped with 2lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
1 Lemon Hifi Bar HeB
Cadbury Curly wurly 6
Total syns for day: 11.5

hey Mrs V - just popping in for inspiration and see you had a gain, dont worry, maybe as you suggested your body got used to EE! I am loving the Red days diary - giving me loads of ideas honey xxx

Sending you lots of love and support - you can do it - show that gain what for!!!! xxxx

Thanks Ellebear! xx

Well, I think I may have discovered the reason for my gain...blooming * week keeps starting every 2 weeks...must see the Dr as I think it may be time to change my pill....been on the same one for nearly 20 years and just recently, fluid retention, headaches and sore boobs always seem to be here!
Anyway, Im sure you dont want to read about that! Lol
I had another hectic weekend. Hubby has just been told today to go over to France...luckily its only one night. And...to top it all off...I hate my job! :sigh: Yes, I am feeling really low!

07/06/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 slices Nimble white bread HeB
Bacon, eggs
2 lvl tbsp Asda smart price tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Left over roast pork, boiled onion, sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, spinach
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Mango, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries topped with WW fat free vanilla yoghurt
Tea
Asda gammon in cheese sauce 4.5
More syn free veg
apple
melon slices
2 Alpen light bars HeB

Total syns for day: 11

Hi all. Another depressing day!
Just dont know what is wrong with me at the moment. I have applied for a new job this morning, I have as much chance as anyone I suppose.

08/06/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita originals HeB
Asda cottage cheese with chives and onion
Banana
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, apple topped with fat free ww vanilla yoghurt
Tea
Homemade bolognase stuffed aubergines topped with 3 mini babybel light cheese HeA with syn free vegetables
1 Hifi bar HeB
Melon
1 cadbury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 7

Hello Mrs V your weight loss shows that you can acheive what you want so i say you are a very determined person when you get your teeth into something. I believe you definately stand as good as chance as anyone good luck. Love your food diarys.

Sorry to hear you are having a few bad days, but it's good to see you are still sticking to plan!
If that job is meant to be for you, you will get it. Otherwise something better will come up.

Btw, having same problem as you with * weeks, but I'm not on the pill, have the coil instead. Need to check it out too!

Meli, I hope your issues with * weeks sort themselves out soon too Hun. Its not fun is it?

xx

Definately not!!! Always look forward to when they finish and OH too :)
I had a small cyst which they thought was causing me to bleed inbetween periods, but that has gone much smaller, but could still be the cause of my problems so need to get it checked again.

Definitely get it checked Hun.

xxx

Hi Mrs V, just catching up. Sorry you're feeling a bit rough just now. Hope things get sorted soon.

Back