MrsV's diary

Lol Loopeylou you made me smile! I did have my smash pizza last night, but minus the olives and relished the Mikado sticks instead! Having a huge chocolate craving at the moment!
Morning all!

Well....I have the biggest cheesiest grin on my face ever this morning!! I lost 2.5lbs last night in class and have now reached the grand total of 8 stone 1.5 loss!!! :D:D:D:D:D :bliss:How chuffed am I??? I can comfortably wear size 16 trousers and I think even the Gym will be hit with gusto at lunch time!

28/04/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 slices Nimble white bread HeB
Bacon, scrambled eggs
2 lvl tbsp Asda smart price tomato sauce 1
Banana, grapefruit
Lunch
Quorn peppered steaks with pasta salad, topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Apple
Tea
Pork chops with loads of veg - sprouts, carrots, cabbage, peas, sweetcorn, swede, butternut squash, broad beans, potatoes.
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Mullerlite yoghurt
Pineapple.

Total syns for day: 7.5

Many, many congratulations on your superb achievement! You've worked so hard for it - enjoy those size 16 trousers!!!

Thank you all!!!

Im still on cloud 9 myself and smile when I think about it! Im trying to dig out some photos of myself at my biggest to post, but as yet, have not found anything as I would hide!
I will ask my parents and In-laws to have a good search too!

Daughter stayed in bed for all of last night and it was bliss! I showed her how pleased I was with her for it this morning as well as making a big deal of it with the Nursery staff so she knew how pleased I was..long may it continue!

29/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix used as cake HeB
1 lvl tbsp Mincemeat 2
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Lunch
Tandoori chicken - chicken breast roasted with tandoori powder, garlic granules and lime juice.
Salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Mango, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, cherries topped with Mullerlite yoghurt vanilla with choc sprinkles
Grapefruit
Tea
Young's cod in parsley sauce 1
carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans
1 Hi fi bar HeB

1 Cadbury Curly Wurly 6

Total syns for day: 13.5

Hi all,

Been quite busy getting all the loose ends tied up at work this morning ready for the weekend. Hence, only just typing up my diary for the day!

30/04/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 WW premium pork sausages 1
2 lvl tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Sainsbury's lamb shank in mint gravy with left over potatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, sprouts, carrots and green beans
Mullerlite yoghurt
apple, satsumas
Tea
Indian chicken jalfrezi with plain boiled rice 8.5
Fresh fruit salad

Total syns for day: 14

Mmmmm how I love lamb shank, do you make it yourself with the gravy or it a sainsburys one?
xx

Its the Sainsbuy one Hun...in the frozen section...lamb shanks in mint gravy and very nice!

Morning all!!!

What a hectic weekend and the blooming weather was awful! Didnt get to do very much, so feel as if I havent had much of a break....never mind back to work again! Lol
I hope everyone is well.

04/05/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
4 Rivita crispbreads HeB
Asda Good for you cottage cheese with onion and chives
Banana
Lunch
Mugshot chicken and herb
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Mango, pineapple, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries topped with Madarin Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple
Tea
Chicken and bacon omelette with mushrooms, peppers and onion (ended up having chicken jalfrezi with rice - 6)
Syn free chips and side salad
1 Hi fi Bar 6
2 Mikado sticks 1

Total syns for day: 9.5 - actually had 16.5..oops!

Last edited:
hey Mrs V! where do you get your Youngs Fish from? is it frozen section or chilled cabinets? xxx

hey Mrs V! where do you get your Youngs Fish from? is it frozen section or chilled cabinets? xxx

Hey Hun,

You get it in the frozen section...I got mine in Asda as there was an offer on. To be honest Im not a huge fish fan, but the butter sauce and the parsley sauce ones are really nice.

Morning all...well had 16.5 syns yesterday, but I can always reduce my syns today so no biggie! By the time I got back from class, it was quite late and then I went on the new trampoline that we have bought my Daughter for a bit with her!

05/05/10 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Quorn sausage, baked beans, tinned new potatoes, mushrooms, egg
Banana
Lunch
Asda chickpea dhal with plain boiled rice
Mullerlite yoghurt dark chocolate and cherry 2
Mixed frozen fruit bag - mango, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries
Tea
Batchelors curry flavoured rice, mixed with smash, topped with 3oz grated cheese (HeB x 2 + 6)
Apple
Total syns for day: 11.5

Oooo dear..I was a naughty girl last night! :mad: Oh well, its done now! I went to the Harvester with my Hubby and In-laws....had the salad and gammon with jacket potato (made yesterday into an EE day instead), then had an icecream with toffee sauce, and 2 slices of Birthday cake as it was my Mother in-laws birthday the day before :(.

Never mind, I will reduce my syns for the rest of the week and I will have red days. Think Im going to do FF for a week too just to get things shifting, but that wont be until Sat as thats when I do my food shop for the week. It will mean that I will have only done 4 days of FF before weigh in, but thats ok with me.
Anyway, Red day today!#
Come on concentrate woman!

06/05/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1 Hi Fi bar HeB
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Ham salad
Muller lite yoghurt
Tea
Chicken roast with free veg topped with 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2.5
Mixed frozen fruit bag
Total syns for day: 6

The meal at Harvesters---YUM!!! Really need one of those, but maybe for my bday :)
You are on track today and that is what counts.

Thanks Hun..Ive had to change to another EE day today, but thats ok.

Morning all...well yesterday became another EE day for me as lunch became a gammon with jacket potato, salad and peas and then tea was a roast chicken meal.
Not a problem though and I was still able to stick to plan, just had to alter it!

07/05/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, poached eggs with 2 lvl tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Quorn peppered steaks with salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Mixed fruit bag
Tea
Bolognase stuffed aubergine with sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots and boiled onion
topped with 1oz grated cheese 6
1 Hi fi Bar HeB

Total syns for day: 11.5

Last edited:
Hi all...well attempting a few days of FF so that I can speed things up a little bit. Today is day1 and so far so good, although what wasnt fun was sitting in a pub with my Hubby and Daughter watching them eating starters including my favourite of camembert!
Im not going to post what Im eating, as this is a plan that should be given by your Consultant as it really is a strict one!
I will report more as I go along!

x

Hi all!!

On Day 3 of Fast Forward and thankfully I am back at work today. The weekends of FF are really hard, especially if you have a Hubby and Daughter that like their Chinese and other rubbish!
Hubby has now told me that he thinks I have lost enough weight and shouldnt be thinking of loosing anymore! wtf?!
I would love to loose another 3 stones, but maybe I should be realistic and perhaps aim for 11 stone? Im going to have a chat with my Consultant tomorrow evening as Im not sure what to do anymore!
Oh well, onwards and downwards for the time being!
One thing I have noticed is that I am constantly cold and have been for ages.

Back