Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Fantastic stuff, Hun! You may not hve been happy at your wedding weight but just think of the 1st anniversary pics - wozsers!! Everyone will think hubby has a new missus ;)

xxx

popping by again, having a good day but have not had any water! i was out in town with hubby and had a can of zero in my bag so i had that and a biggest loser fruit and nut breakfast bar which i really enjoyed and it filled me up too. i decided to have a working solution day as im going bingo with my mum while hubby and my dad watch the football at mine tonight. went to co op and bought 4 slices of mustard ham and im going to have 2 slices of that (30 cals and 0.2 carbs a slice) with a soft cheese triangle and a boiled egg for my dinner while at bingo. does anybody think this will be a bad idea? i know i wont want to eat anything else after that as im sooo excited to be back in the zone and under 12 stone at last. i hate sitting at bingo while everyone around me eats chips and curry and crisps and chocolates so i thought that having some safer options with me would stop me from feeling like im missing out. ill make some packed bits for my mum too so she will have a sandwich a mini pork pie and a bag of crisps lol basically everything i cant have but i dont mind ;)
went to dotty p's but that dress was sold out so i didnt try anything on. did buy a pair of pj's in a size 14-16 after umming and arring hubby said "just get them they will fit" so i got them and then when i got to my parents house i put them straight on and they are too big :D i know that pjs come up big but i used to wear a 22-24 :eek: so im well chuffed.
had a 6 minute tan and booked my eye brow wax for next friday. everything is going good so far i just hope that next weekends weathe is kind to me for my garden party.
i have not had a chance to read through the replies so please dont be offended if i have missed all the lovely comments i just know you would have all left me today :) ill try to catch up tonight xxxxxx

mwah!!

Cracking news Muffy about being 12.5 :D

A wee game of bingo ? :D
I love bingo, but go very rarely :(
I always end up sweating buckets, and stressed out, cos I always seem to get so close to winning, but never actually do :eek:
Your snacks sound like very good choices to me. Enjoy :D

popping by again, having a good day but have not had any water! i was out in town with hubby and had a can of zero in my bag so i had that and a biggest loser fruit and nut breakfast bar which i really enjoyed and it filled me up too. i decided to have a working solution day as im going bingo with my mum while hubby and my dad watch the football at mine tonight. went to co op and bought 4 slices of mustard ham and im going to have 2 slices of that (30 cals and 0.2 carbs a slice) with a soft cheese triangle and a boiled egg for my dinner while at bingo. does anybody think this will be a bad idea? i know i wont want to eat anything else after that as im sooo excited to be back in the zone and under 12 stone at last. i hate sitting at bingo while everyone around me eats chips and curry and crisps and chocolates so i thought that having some safer options with me would stop me from feeling like im missing out. ill make some packed bits for my mum too so she will have a sandwich a mini pork pie and a bag of crisps lol basically everything i cant have but i dont mind ;)
went to dotty p's but that dress was sold out so i didnt try anything on. did buy a pair of pj's in a size 14-16 after umming and arring hubby said "just get them they will fit" so i got them and then when i got to my parents house i put them straight on and they are too big :D i know that pjs come up big but i used to wear a 22-24 :eek: so im well chuffed.
had a 6 minute tan and booked my eye brow wax for next friday. everything is going good so far i just hope that next weekends weathe is kind to me for my garden party.
i have not had a chance to read through the replies so please dont be offended if i have missed all the lovely comments i just know you would have all left me today :) ill try to catch up tonight xxxxxx

mwah!!

Oppps nope me neither been a very dry day here waterwise :S
Are you allowed the BL breakfast bars I thought it was just the meal replacement bars (hope i'm wrong)
Yeah I think as long as you check the carbs in the soft cheese it'll be fine (I think soft cheese is higher carb than hard cheese - again not sure)
mmmmm pork pie (i'd mind) ;)
That is fab news about the pjs :D woooo hoooo :)
Jealous - didn't make it to the sunbed today hopefully tomorrow :)
Glad you are having a good day :)

Hey :D i don't think that we are meant to have bl breakfast bars Hun but I decided it was best to have that instead of something really bad while in town :) it has 7.1g fat 220 calories and a whopping 26.5 carbs! But compared to a big mac and fries I think I done the right thing ;)

Im sitting at bingo, i am wearing black tights and a dress that i would normally have only ever worn as a top ;) feel fab!
I ended up having 2 eggs 2 slices ham and a cheese triangle with 2 celery sticks that i cut up and brought in a tub and iv been munching on them like crisps lol I have worked it all out and iv had 699 calories 30g fat and 42 carbs so far today. I feel totally stuffed and im happy that iv made the best choices available. I expect that I may put on some weight over night? It's totm so compared to the last 3 totm's since being on vlcd I'm doing 100% better this month.
Back to TS tomorrow until Saturday 7th may. Cant wait to get this week out of the way, weigh in tomorrow then count down that last 5 lb XxX

Hey :D i don't think that we are meant to have bl breakfast bars Hun but I decided it was best to have that instead of something really bad while in town :) it has 7.1g fat 220 calories and a whopping 26.5 carbs! But compared to a big mac and fries I think I done the right thing ;)

Im sitting at bingo, i am wearing black tights and a dress that i would normally have only ever worn as a top ;) feel fab!
I ended up having 2 eggs 2 slices ham and a cheese triangle with 2 celery sticks that i cut up and brought in a tub and iv been munching on them like crisps lol I have worked it all out and iv had 699 calories 30g fat and 42 carbs so far today. I feel totally stuffed and im happy that iv made the best choices available. I expect that I may put on some weight over night? It's totm so compared to the last 3 totm's since being on vlcd I'm doing 100% better this month.
Back to TS tomorrow until Saturday 7th may. Cant wait to get this week out of the way, weigh in tomorrow then count down that last 5 lb XxX

Ahh yeah I wasn't sure of the carb content etc. but that doesn't look too bad at all :)
Aww fantastic glad you are feeling fab, sounds like good food choices :) hope the scales are still kind tomorrow :)
So glad it is going so well hun :)

pmsl you're even brilliant when you "cheat"

keelyjrs said:
pmsl you're even brilliant when you "cheat"

Lol oh no I ain't ;) I'm bad normally i eat rubbish like bread and crisps when I fall off the wagon but today is working solution so not technically cheating, and I'm slowly getting the hang of eating the right things and not then going mad and eating everything in sight :)

Anyway, I'm home now and off to bed. sorry again I haven't been able to reply to everyone xxx

Well done on your food choices Muffy and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow..x

Hey just been catching up on your diary Muffy, we havent had the net for 3 weeks now. Hope your WI goes well tomorrow. I am loving Exante :D

Weigh in for week 16

-3.2 lb

Now 12 stone 4.8 lb
:D

Can't believe I ate so much ( eggs ham cheese celery etc ) yesterday and still list weight!

100% TS from now until I get to 12 stone then weekend off and I'll only have 2 stone to go :)

Oh and I'm only half a lb from losing 70lb / 4oz off of 5 stone lost in exactly 4 months ;) xxx

Will update my tickers in a bit.

Have a good day everyone xx

Congrats on the wi results luv.

Under 12st 5lbs - your beating me now lass - and all since Jan - awesome achievement!!

You are gonna look so amazing on your 1st anniversary!!

I really hope that the joint pain subsides soon luv and that you have a really good day today.
Xxxxxx

TheCookieMonster said:
Congrats on the wi results luv.

Under 12st 5lbs - your beating me now lass - and all since Jan - awesome achievement!!

You are gonna look so amazing on your 1st anniversary!!

I really hope that the joint pain subsides soon luv and that you have a really good day today.
Xxxxxx

Cheers cookie xx

Joints are a bit better today, the sun is making everything seem that bit easier :)

Great weigh in muffy! Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Muffy :D
Did you win owt at bingo ? :)

Chazsucks said:
Great weigh in muffy! Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun. Hope your ok? Glad you got back on track :D
notsoskinnymarge said:
Well done Muffy :D
Did you win owt at bingo ? :)

thanks luv, no nothing at bingo :( but got to spend time with my mum so it's all good :)

Hubby has decided to take ole who is going to be 5 on Monday to London with him tomorrow until Tuesday :eek: he done the same last year for ole's 4th birthday so I won't see him again on his birthday this year. Not that ole cares lol he would much prefer being spoilt by daddy and daddy's side of the family for the whole 5 days! Iv decided to have a special dinner for ole tonight, really it's for me to make me feel like I'm not missing out on his birthday. Ole has chosen Chinese as it's his favourite meal ( hubby said to ole "choose 'anything'" ).
I was going to do 100% TS as of today but I'm going to have 1 more night of WS and I'm having chicken and mushrooms with chillies to give it a kick ;) and will probably nick a few prawns and bits of pork from the special rice. I'm not going to weigh until. Wednesday as I'm so excited about being close to 12 stone I want my actual weight until then to be a secret ;)
I'm busy seeding the grass and painting my kitchen tomorrow so won't be around much. Have a great night and a great tomorrow too everyone :) xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Hubby has decided to take ole who is going to be 5 on Monday to London with him tomorrow until Tuesday :eek: he done the same last year for ole's 4th birthday so I won't see him again on his birthday this year. Not that ole cares lol he would much prefer being spoilt by daddy and daddy's side of the family for the whole 5 days! Iv decided to have a special dinner for ole tonight, really it's for me to make me feel like I'm not missing out on his birthday. Ole has chosen Chinese as it's his favourite meal ( hubby said to ole "choose 'anything'" ).
I was going to do 100% TS as of today but I'm going to have 1 more night of WS and I'm having chicken and mushrooms with chillies to give it a kick ;) and will probably nick a few prawns and bits of pork from the special rice. I'm not going to weigh until. Wednesday as I'm so excited about being close to 12 stone I want my actual weight until then to be a secret ;)
I'm busy seeding the grass and painting my kitchen tomorrow so won't be around much. Have a great night and a great tomorrow too everyone :) xxx

Aww Hun you seem to be doing so well :) well done on being so good with the Chinese :)
Have fun with the grass and paint tomorrow :D
Well done Hun x

Ok so I had some chips and noodles oh and some sweet and sour sauce lol
Not beating myself up just going To get back to business tomorrow :) going to wave hubby and ole off at train station in morning then off to get sine bars and cola in asda and back home to over seed the lawn and then do some painting. No weigh in until Wednesday which is good as I know I would have gained after all the Chinese I ate plus it will be nice to have a surprise.

Ooh I went out today with my mum and I bought a nice White summer skirt in debenhams in a size 16 thinking I might fit into it in a month or so but it is actually a bit loose :D and I grabbed a strappy summr top in new look, it fitted perfectly and it was only a size 12!! Admit-tingly it's a generous fitting top but smile smile smile none the less it's a size 12 ;)

In bed now, iv just used the new Avon anti cellulite roller applicator lotion thingy and stretch Mark correcting cream. Anything is worth a go :)

Xx

Hey Carly we must have both been posting at same time xx I'm off to sleep now i have a long few days ahead without my 4 yr old boy and hubby will be lonely so lots if minimins and early nights for me :( lol oops I forgot I still have a 1, 7 and 10 year old here to keep me company! ;)
sleep well chick x

Back