Mum2Two's Weaning off Exante Diary *Taking A Break*PG 10*

Day 9

Well after my impressing weight loss this morning, I've decided to treat myself :) My Radley purse came this morning! An early Mother's Day present from my little girlies. It should have been £50 (inc delivery) but I got it brand new (off the Radley site) for £24 :D I got some new converse yesterday, and today I'm going to get myself a new bag with some vouchers I got for my birthday in January.

We have to take the girls to the GPs today. The eldest ust needs to be weighed to make sure she is doing okay. She has intolerances to milk, gluten, wheat, soya and berries, so we need to make sure she is gaining weight well every month or so! The youngest is having her 12 week injections, and also needs to be weighed because she too has a milk intolerance. Meal times are fun in our house, everyone eats something different! Lol!

I'm thinking of having roasted veg with a chicken fillet filled with a little low fat cottage cheese and chives for dinner today :)

I'm thinking of having roasted veg with a chicken fillet filled with a little low fat cottage cheese and chives for dinner today :)

Ooh - can I come round? It's lovely to read that you are doing so well in returning to normal food. It's my biggest fear that I'll suddenly start pigging out again but all your meals sound delicious. I think your Radley purse is well deserved!

Of course you can! It was yummy :D I decided to put a bit of cajun spice on the veg but it just fell out and went everywhere! It was pretty spicy but quite nice! Lol! The chicken and cheese as nice as well :)

Thank you for the reply :) I'm still nervous that I'll find myself pigging out and not being able to stop, but at the minute I seem to be doing okay. I've started to eat half of my bar whilst cooking dinner for everyone so it stops me picking at everything. I hate cooking and not being able to test it to see if it is done or not! It's just something I'll have to get used to though :)

Day 9

Well after my impressing weight loss this morning, I've decided to treat myself :) My Radley purse came this morning! An early Mother's Day present from my little girlies. It should have been £50 (inc delivery) but I got it brand new (off the Radley site) for £24 :D I got some new converse yesterday, and today I'm going to get myself a new bag with some vouchers I got for my birthday in January.

We have to take the girls to the GPs today. The eldest ust needs to be weighed to make sure she is doing okay. She has intolerances to milk, gluten, wheat, soya and berries, so we need to make sure she is gaining weight well every month or so! The youngest is having her 12 week injections, and also needs to be weighed because she too has a milk intolerance. Meal times are fun in our house, everyone eats something different! Lol!

Hope you LOs are ok!! I dread injection time... lol xx

They are both fine, thank you for asking :) The youngest flinched a little but was fine after her injections, and they are both gaining weight well on their special milks :)

Day 10

Today has been a stressful day. Woke up with the little ones, gave them their milk and got them dressed. Waited in all morning for the guy from CityLink to come and pick up a package, and then spent the afternoon in and out of the car.

Went to the bank, then paid our rent, got myself 2 new tops and a cheap purse with my birthday gift vouchers, bought some loo roll and kitchen roll becaue we were running low (lol), some wheat and gluten free cornflakes for the eldest, 2 birthday cards for other half's family and some nappies for the girls! Then we had to go to his mum's flat. Oh lucky me. At 5:15 I gave warning that we needed to leave soon. As I started to get the girls ready at 5:30 and she decided she was taking them into her back garden to introduce them to her neighbour (grrr) so we didn't get into the car until 5:50. Then, because of the time, we got stuck in traffic so the eldest was crying because she was hungry. What should have taken us 10 minutes to drive to my mum's house took us 30 minutes in the traffic. Then by the time we got to mum's house, the eldest was so worked up she couldnt eat her tea and was crying at everything! So we got in the car to go home and they were both crying. We got home for 7:15. Gave the youngest her milk, got the eldest in her PJs and gave her some milk then put them both into bed! Earlier than normal but my head is pounding and I couldn't cope with them any more! Lol! It's so quiet now they are both sleeping :D

Anyways, for dinner tonight was an omelette. I was too stressed to make anthing to go with it, so instead of just having 2 eggs and some salad, I had 3 eggs and nothing else. Going to have my soup soon and then go to bed!

Lets hope tomorrow isn't as long or stressful! Lol.

Day 11

Today we went to visit the other half's friend in her pub. It was a nice afternoon and the eldest loved reading the books and kickin the footballs! She'll happily play on her own :)

For dinner today I had chicken with a bit of cottage cheese and chives inside, with some cauliflower, brocolli and sprouts :D Lol! It was nice :)

Day 12

Ended up in hospital today. Went to see the GP because I've had some chest pains and she sent me straight to the hospital! I had to have tests to rule out a blood clot. 2 blood tests, an ecg and an xray later, the doctor concluded I don't have a blood clot, but 'something' developing on my right lung (which I have anitbiotics for) and 'sever' anemia which I have iron tablets for! That definatly wasn't what I had planned for today! Lol!

Dinner tonight was cajun chicken, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, a couple of cherry tomatoes and some salad dressing.

I was planning on introducing another meal on Sunday, but I'm thinking of starting tomorrow (with something small) to help with my new medical conditions! Lol! Might have some natural yoghurt with fruit for my breakfast tomorrow and Saturday, until I take away one of my packs on Sunday! :)

Day 13

I didn't have time to post yesterday. Spent the day at my mums so I could have help with the kiddies, after ending up in hospital on Thursday.

Didn't do much apart from sit on my bum and watch telly :)

Bought some lacto free milk so I can start having some cups of tea, and got some sweetners as well.

Also, bought some natural yogurt and some strawberries as well for a home made yogurt. Might treat myself to one today and then wait to test for ketosis!

Dinner was the same as the day before, cajun chicken with lettuce, cucumber and spring onion.

Day 14

I've no idea where today has gone! Sorted out the clothes that had dried, cleaned the kitchen, put some washing on and then pulled it all onto the maiden. Just looked at te clock and it's now half 6!!!!

Tea tonight is kind of a stif-fry. I'm having peri-peri chicken with prppers, onion and soy sauce. Mmmmmm! Lol!

Tomorrow, I'm going to take a pack away and add another meal, so for a week I'll have 2 packs and 2 meals. I'm scared! I don't know what to have..lunch or breakfast?! Lol!

Hi, just reading through your diary. It's great, so good to hear someone coming off the diary, I have only just started lol. It's really interesting to see what you can eat coming off the complete diet and how much weight you can still lose. Keep us informed! :)

Thank you Stuchie! Good luck with your exante journey! It'll be over before you know it! :D

Day 15

Weigh in today...............................

3lbs loss for this week!!!!! So 7lbs gone the last 2 weeks!!! I'm so happy with that! It's like 0.5lbs a day :D :D :D Yey me! Lol!

Well, today was the start of 2 meals and 2 packs a day. For breakfast (or lunch as it now is) I had 2 quorn sausages and some scrambled eggs (with 1 egg and a splash of milk). I'm stuffed! I'm so used to having just a shake in the morning, this will take some getting used to!

Not sure what is for dinner tonight, we're off out to visit his mum and my mum, so it depends where we are when we are tired!

I had a sneaky weigh in yesterday and weighed the same as I do today. I'm not too bothered by it tbh. The youngest was crying the majority of the day yesterday, so I didn't get to have my meals at the normal times, I ended up having my dinner at 8:30pm and my soup around 11pm. Eating so late might have stalled my weigh loss, or the fact I had onions with my peri peri chicken and peppers. We'll just have to see how the next week goes! :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :)

Well done, thats a great weight loss especially when you are eating as well!!..x

Thank you Miss Mac :D

That was great to lose 3lb and be eating as well! It's really encouraging to see. Please do keep writing in your diary. I'm really worried that when I do return to real food one day I'll immediately start piling it back on again so it's lovely to read about someone who is managing it successfully.

Thank you CrystalG :D

Thank you mygoodnessme :D

I will continue to write in my diary! I'm SO glad I started. I'm doing the majority of this by myself, with all the food. I've had some help on here, and found a lot of information over the internet. I hope my diary can help others when they reach their goal weight and come off the VLCD.

We're aiming for the same goal weight! :) I wish you all the best in reaching it! If you have any questions, please feel free to post in my diary or send me a message :D

I just hope the weight stays off! But only time will tell :)

Day 16

Nipped into town this morning with the other half and the kiddies. Went to the bank, Boots, H&B and the card shop. Came home and had an omelette for breakfast and a cuppa tea.

Had my bar this afternoon, followed by a few tablespoons of fromage frais and a crushed strawberry. I can't have that again. It takes rank! Lol! I'm going to have a search on google for something similar that doesn't taste as bad! Lol!

Was planning on having cajun chicken with peppers, onions and soy sauce for dinner but the peppers and onions tasted a bit funky so I just ate the chicken.

Will have my soup once the eldest is in bed and I've put her toys away! The living room looks like a bomb site! Hehe!

Back