Mum2Two's Weaning off Exante Diary *Taking A Break*PG 10*

Day 17

I'm so bored. I can't wait to be able to go outside, go for a walk, go anywhere that isn't my living room!

Back at the hospital tomorrow for my follow up appointment with the doctor after last week. Finished my antibiotics at dinner time last night and since then I've had the worst chest pain and difficulity breathing!

For breakfast this morning, I had; 2 turkey rashers, 1 quorn sausage and a hard boiled egg. Quite filling and rather nice! :)

I have my last exante bar today (as well as my soup) and then 4 days of a shake and soup, and then 7 days of just a shake! Eeep! My exante journey is nearly over!!!!!

For dinner tonight, I think I'll have chicken filled with low fat cheese and some boiled veg.

Yesterday, OH bought me some Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt. Going to try some of it this afternoon. The pot says that every 150g has 7.1g protein and 10.9g carbs but I probably wont even have half of that, so I'm not too worried about the values! :)

Hope you feel better soon. Please do keep going with your diary even when you come off Exante - it's nice to follow someone through to the end!

You could try soya yogurt you can get it from the supermarket its got about 3g carbs per 100g. Personally I really like it but some people say its awful. Might be worth a try.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have a look when we go shopping tomorrow! :) Thank you!!! :)

Oops, I've neglected my diary for a couple of days!

Day 18

Went back to the hospital today. Had my bloods taken again and have been discharged from them. My iron level was 4, and it should apparently be a lot higher than that! Still taking my iron tablets, but they don't seem to be making a difference just yet.

For breakfast today I had porridge with 150ml of lacto free milk. Shake for lunch with a medium banana, dinner was cajun chicken salad with cucumber, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, spring onion and a tbsp of salad dressing.

ETA; had my soup a couple of hours after my dinner!

Day 19

Breakfast; 1 quorn sausage, 2 turkey rashers and a hard boiled egg.
Lunch; shake
Dinner; chicken breast with cottage cheese and chives inside, with cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. For afters I had 150g vanilla yoghurt with 100g strawberries. It was SO yummy! Think I've found my new favourite desert!!!!!
Then my soup :)

Day 20

Yesterday I had;

Breakfast - 2 quorn sausages and 2 turkey rashers
Lunch; shake
Dinner; cajun chicken, 2 turkey rashers and 4 boiled new potatoes with a tbsp of salad dressing, followed by vanilla yoghurt with strawberries :)

ETA had my soup as well! Lol! Keep forgetting about that!!

Day 21

Well, today is my last day on 2 packs and 2 meals. Tomorrow I start having 3 meals with 1 pack!!!

Breakfast today was porridge with 150ml of lacto free milk and a small banana.

Lunch will be my shake, and I'm planning on having omelette and salad for dinner followed by 100g strawberries and then my soup :)

Weigh in day tomorrow! So so nervous!!!!

Honestly, your meals sound deicious, If you're eating all that and still losing plenty of weight that's amazing! Good luch tomorrow.

Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow. Also, I hope your iron levels start to pick up soon, It sounds like a rough time at the moment. You're doing so well on the transition back to food, it's so encouraging to see it working :)

Feel better soon

xxx

mygoodnessme said:
Honestly, your meals sound deicious, If you're eating all that and still losing plenty of weight that's amazing! Good luch tomorrow.
I feel like I'm eating the same thing every day! I'm quite a fussy eater and the only meat I eat is chicken and turkey so I'm quite limited to exciting meals! I just hope if members read this, they will be able to make similar meals, or use what I have and incorporate other meats and allowed foods!

I honestly can't get enough of the vanilla yogurt and strawberries though, I think I'm in love! Haha!

cybill said:
Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow. Also, I hope your iron levels start to pick up soon, It sounds like a rough time at the moment. You're doing so well on the transition back to food, it's so encouraging to see it working :)

Thank you so much for the reply :) I was so nervous starting the transition because I had not had food for a few months, but it honestly feels like I've never been on exante..and I know that sounds crazy! Lol!

Thank you! I saw my doctor on Friday and she gave me some tablets for vertigo! She said it could be that, or it might not be, we've got nothing to lose giving the tablets a try! I've to have frequent blood tests to compare my results, I just hope my levels are going up!

Day 22 weigh in..........

Loss of 2lbs! Eep!

How freaking awesome is that!

I'm like this ~> :D this morning!!!

That's great!
Thankyou for sharing your your introduction back to normal eating! Goes to show that weightloss can continue! I feel more optimistic already...though have a very long way to go. x

Thank you :) good luck with your journey. I'm on my phone at the minute so can't see anything over than your message, but I wish you all the best!

Day 22

Ended up going to mums for the day. The other half was working and I needed some trousers for my interview on Tuesday, so mum took me shopping in asda :)

For breakfast I had porridge and a banana, lunch was cajun chicken salad and dinner was omelette, 2 turkey rashers and boiled new potatoes followed by the yummy vanilla yogurt and strawberries! Lol! Also, had my shake before breakfast because I was up early this morning!

Day 1 of only 1 pack and 3 meals went well :)

Thank you cybill :D

Back