Mummy Em's Diary - 1st Weigh In!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

So happy, went for 1st weigh in last night and lost 2.5lbs. Had a few moments over the weekend and am still learning how to spread my points so not bad :)

Here's to a great week 2 :)

Food so far today
B - Crunchy Nut 3
1/2 Pink S S Milk 2
S - WW Bar 1 1/2
Butterscotch WW Sweets 1
L - 4 x Ryvita 2
Marmite 0, 2 slices of Ham 1
Tomato and Cucumber 0
WW Yoghurt 1

So thats 11 1/2 which leaves me 10 1/2 for dinner and a late night snack :)

congrats on your loss, hope that has spurred you on for this week, it all soon falls into place

Well done that is a great loss

Thats super congrats on your fantastic loss keep up the good work!

Congrats on your loss this week and good luck for the coming week xx

Weekends are so hard, I struggled big time! How come I can go 10 weeks without food but am finding watching what I eat so hard lol
Friday I went out into town and stuck to JD and diet coke but had to have gone over points by at least 5, saturday I went to a bbq then had a chinese with a friend, went over by 2 and then sunday I went out with my family to my fav restaurant and stuck to low point foods rather than my favs and still went 1 point over! Im just so bad at this!!!! Going to try to save some back today and tomorrow so I can try to avoid a gain on Tuesday. Does anyone have any tips for surviving the weekends as Im so good during the week then it goes pearshaped!

Weekends are my hardest time as well! I know what I should do but I don't!

Do you save any points for the weekend? If you save 4 points on thursday and Friday then that's an extra 8 for over the weekend which would have covered you no probs! You only went 1 point over so pulling back a few points for the next few days, up your fluid and you should be fine!

xx

Thanx hun, I am so good during the week, I struggle in the evenings but im getting better, I did save up some points and a few activity points but I know I used them friday, going to try and stick to 20 today and tomorrow to claw some back :)

Well im happy happy as I lost 1.5lbs last night at weigh in, wasnt expecting much as its TOTM and had a hard time sticking to points at weekend, im going to try and be 100% this week so it doesnt sneek up on me and if I loose even 1/2 a pound next week ill be in the 12s for the 1st time in over 15 years YAY! Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

Mummy Em's Diary - 2nd Weigh In!

Just managed to changed title Doh!

Back