Thanks sausage! :hug99:

Yep, due in 11 days! Eeeeeep! I've got some of this frozen in the freezer ready for my xmas dinner ( i just hope i'm not in hospital!)

Just made these in my sillicone muffin tray as I dont have a loaf tin and they are deliciouse, it makes 8 very genorouse muffins, so that can still serve 4 as per the recipe. The only thing I will change next time round is replace the full fat cheese for lighter cheese as they seemed a little greecy

Just made these in my sillicone muffin tray as I dont have a loaf tin and they are deliciouse, it makes 8 very genorouse muffins, so that can still serve 4 as per the recipe. The only thing I will change next time round is replace the full fat cheese for lighter cheese as they seemed a little greecy

Oooh that sounds good doing it as muffins... did you reduce the cooking time? I'm an idiot so I need my hand held when I'm cooking :8855:

Oooh that sounds good doing it as muffins... did you reduce the cooking time? I'm an idiot so I need my hand held when I'm cooking :8855:

Instead of doing them on 200 for 30 min, I cooked them on 175 and just kept an eye on them, think they took about the 30 min

Any chance you could post up the mushroom pate recipe please?

Got the recipe off the website, finely chop onion,mushrooms and fry until soft, put in food processor adding quark,parsley and seasoning and blend until smooth.
They didn't give quantities so just trial and error really :)

I love the idea of doing the loaf in muffin trays nomnomnom

image-2148557827.jpg

Went and got the ingredients straight away it's so yummy x

This looks fantastic for a veggie friendly Sunday dinner! If I can get the ingredients together I might even make this tomorrow...

It certainly did taste amazing :D Went down a treat for Sunday dins. Thanks to the inventor of this fab recipe :D

And a picture for good measure ;)

Attachments

• image-2896924551.jpg
    image-2896924551.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 154
Back