Must try harder n not lose heart

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Monday 23rd Jan - weighed 13stone 7lbs
The scales were on stone n i was too lazy to change them over so from
Now on will use stone to weigh myself

I could do with a cheerleader or few any takers?

Butter x

Simple maths tell me 13stone 7lbs is 189lbs

Last edited:
Yay! Can't remember what you were before sorry...

hey chick I had gotten down to 179lbs then stabilised around 186lbs for a while, oh the joys of christmas got the better of me heyho as many say onwards and downwards n all that jazz

Resisting the chocolate i found in the freezer must resist

Ooh butter you've just reminded me I found a lonely cream egg in my freezer ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No the best thing is grab a hammer and bash the choc egg to pieces and put in the bin.. That is burning kcals with hammer as weight, burning kcals while smiling and laughing (which makes you feel good) and putting in the bin burning kcals while cleaning.. Where as eating it just add kcals and is so not as much fun :) ;) lol

Actually the only thing that stopped me eating it was the very very smelly incidence I kept having on Monday :( not pleasant for anyone near me at all and Lexie by the time the effect hits I'll be having coffee with you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So today was spent having my nose repierced, right rook n right conch repierced did have over 20 body mods back in the day conch is the small black stud n rook the black ball closure ring in the inside cartilidge

Also had the top section of my hair dyed turquise

Rather fun :)

Attachments

• image-2962845861.jpg
    image-2962845861.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3562485574.jpg
    image-3562485574.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 37
I hope theses decorative things were for your pleasure.. Not to annoy anyone else :) would live to see the hair.. I have never been that daring :) would have liked to have belly button ring but really need a nice belly for that one lol

I had my nose done years ago n 20odd others will upload a pic of my hair tomoro

Had my belly done years ago when i was under 7 stone but didnt keep it in long as was catching in the clothing i wore back then these days belly is far too flabby

They were defo done for me no one else jus missed them so decided screw it n got a few redone may get others in time

Hair will gain other color as i love the turquoise but disaoointed with how she did it

X

Rachgleeson said:
i used to go mad dying my hair different colours. I like piercings but i am not that daring. Tattoos are more my thing!!

My hair has literally been all colours including the rainbow!!!

Iv no tats mr butter has tats hes having another in april as has booked it with a guy a friend of his raves over

Jus tried to pic my hair but our living room is too dark will do one tomor in the day light

X

at the docs as out of eye meds oops
Praying she doesnt comment that iv gained weight
Crazily busy in here this arvo n im hungry gonna pick up a salad from
The cafe when im done

I just said the truth took a month off n restartedthem monday was a nurse i saw who wasfairly useless so weight not mentioned properly got the eyemeds which was the reason i went

Back