MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Stop it with the pudding talk you two - enough already! :D Naan bread 18PP - eek!

Jaly said:
Haha "Mamma Moon" is quite catchy actually, don't you think? :p enjoy your indian!

LOL

Back home feeling very full and very tired. Hubby's alarm is set for 5.30am, so heading off to bed now and will update properly in the morning, but feeling pretty pleased with the meal - no pudding and minimal poppadom consumption (!), mineral water to drink.

Night night all.

Right, update for yesterday's food, (Thursday 9th August) including the yummy Indian...

Breakfast - Weetabix Bitesize - Total 5PP -
1oz Weetabix Bitesize (2PP), serving S/S Milk (2PP), 2 tspns Sugar (1PP)

Lunch - Turkey and Mango Chutney Sarni (getting into training for the evening!
:) ), Pineapple, Melon - Total 9PP - 2 slices Kingsmill Seeded Bread (5PP), 2oz Turkey Breast (2PP), tbspn Mango Chutney (2PP), fresh Pineapple and Melon Fruit Salad (0PP), 5 Cherry Toms and a couple of Olives (0PP) This sandwich was beyond gorgeous!

Meal out at the Indian - Total 30PP - half a large Poppadom (2PP), 2 tspns Mango Chutney and a tspn Lime Pickle (2PP), raw Onion (0PP), Tandoori Chicken (15PP), quarter portion Pilau Rice (4PP), quarter of a Pehswari Naan (5PP), one cup Coffee with a splash of Cream (2PP)

Snacks - none

Drinks - NAS squash, Water, Green Teas

Just checked back on the Indian we had in June and I recorded 50PP for that, so I am well pleased with this. Plenty of water and Green Tea today!

Totals for the day 44PP, 29 dailies and 15 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 28
APs earned today = 6, made up of 3 on assorted Wii Fit and 80 abdominal crunches, 2 on Lesley Sansom's Walking Vid and 1 on Yoga (didn't time the Yoga, but was between 15-25 mins, so going for a point!)
APs for the week so far - 11

Looks fantastic, well done on the exercise!

Thanks sweetie, those crunches are a killer, but I can already feel some muscles under the flab, so they must be worth it (not quite a six pack - more like a whole supermarket shelf!)

Well done to you on a good day and the exercise :0)

Thanks. What do you have planned for today? I need to go and stock up on cat-food, before she starts gnawing my arm off! Once I've got that will see how much money we have left for us - pay-day not for another week! :(

Hey Hun yesterday's food looks great well done xx

moonwatcher said:
Thanks. What do you have planned for today? I need to go and stock up on cat-food, before she starts gnawing my arm off! Once I've got that will see how much money we have left for us - pay-day not for another week! :(

Skint here aswell! Day with the kids today :0)

Eeek, hope next week comes soon for you then :) I hate having no money (which is all the time pretty much, haha!) have a lovely day! What's your cat's name? :)

Yeah, know what you mean about the money. Still, we can pay our bills and feed ourselves (just haha!). I have the grand total of £8 left until next Friday, but got all the essentials yesterday (including cat food!), so will be eating out of the pantry and the freezer this week. Our cat's name is Purdy - we got her when she was 2 and just kept the name. She can be a bit feisty when she wants to be, so she is also known as 'Purdy the Fang!' :)

157235_100002181510784_1880311587_n.jpg

moonwatcher said:
:( to being skint. :D to day with the kids. Hope you had a good day.

Had a lovely day with the kids thanks hun :0) I feel your pain with the money situ,am going to have to pay one of my bills a few days late just so we can get food and petrol! Crazy stuff but it has to be done!

Had a lovely day with the kids thanks hun :0) I feel your pain with the money situ,am going to have to pay one of my bills a few days late just so we can get food and petrol! Crazy stuff but it has to be done!

I know, it's a constant juggling act isn't it? Rent has just gone up again! Hubby has just taken out a small credit card to buy a moped, because his work base has moved to double the distance away, and of course the petrol costs have doubled too! We'll save so much on petrol that we should be able to pay back the c/card within the 3 month interest free period, just from the petrol savings! I hate credit cards, but we can't afford to buy the scooter any other way, and it's madness to keep paying so much petrol.

I shouldn't moan, because at least he has a job which he enjoys and I know a lot of people are worse off than we are. Most of the time I quite enjoy the challenge of looking, for example, for nice food on a budget, and having two-for-one days out like we did last month (even though it meant I had to juggle something else to afford them!) Just occasionally though, it would be nice to go into a supermarket and buy whatever you fancy without having to buy the basics first and then see what's left, or to go out for a meal without looking for the bargain places! Oh well, that's my moan over. I should be grateful to be healthy and getting by! :)

Back