MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Boo about the Zumba and broadband playing up! No on my iPod which I think does the same as phones you can't see likes or stats.But I sometimes use my OH's laptop if have a friend request and I can see likes there.

Boo about the Zumba and broadband playing up! No on my iPod which I think does the same as phones you can't see likes or stats.But I sometimes use my OH's laptop if have a friend request and I can see likes there.

Right, thanks. I just wondered because it occurred to me that I often like instead of reply, and I didn't want it to look like I was ignoring people!

moonwatcher said:
Right, thanks. I just wondered because it occurred to me that I often like instead of reply, and I didn't want it to look like I was ignoring people!

Oh right,yea not all posts gets answered,it only bothers me of I've asked a question lol but sometimes posts can just be missed anyhow :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh right,yea not all posts gets answered,it only bothers me of I've asked a question lol but sometimes posts can just be missed anyhow :0)

I don't mean you have done that to me btw ;0)

Enjoy your indiam yum yum!!
I use my phone and can't see likes or stats. I use my laptop only to update my stats xx

Enjoy your indiam yum yum!!
I use my phone and can't see likes or stats. I use my laptop only to update my stats xx

Right - I might stop using them so much in my diary then and just post a quick reply instead, as I don't want you all to think I'm ignoring you! My phone is ancient, so I always use my laptop.

moonwatcher said:
Right - I might stop using them so much in my diary then and just post a quick reply instead, as I don't want you all to think I'm ignoring you! My phone is ancient, so I always use my laptop.

No worries ;0)

No worries ;0)

Hehe, no need to worry about it! We offer support because we want to help you, not to get a response ;) xx Hope you're having a nice day!

Thanks both of you. I'm going to reply to these ones anyway. :p ;) Sometimes parts of a thread just come to a natural end by themselves don't they, otherwise the whole thread would be like ... 'LOL' ; 'Glad you LOL'd'; 'Don't mention it' ; 'No problem, it was my pleasure' and so on! :D

Just about to check the eating out book for the Indian tonight - think it will probably be Chicken Tandoori with plain-ish rice and maybe a couple of bites of hubby's Peshwari naan - I'll need to be good and not order one of my own, which will be a struggle, as it's one of my favourites. Then I'll probably just tell them I'm too full for pudd, and have a coffee instead. Well, that's the plan anyway. Ask me again tomorrow! I just have to keep picturing that 14st something on the scales!

moonwatcher said:
Thanks both of you. I'm going to reply to these ones anyway. :p ;) Sometimes parts of a thread just come to a natural end by themselves don't they, otherwise the whole thread would be like ... 'LOL' ; 'Glad you LOL'd'; 'Don't mention it' ; 'No problem, it was my pleasure' and so on! :D

Just about to check the eating out book for the Indian tonight - think it will probably be Chicken Tandoori with plain-ish rice and maybe a couple of bites of hubby's Peshwari naan - I'll need to be good and not order one of my own, which will be a struggle, as it's one of my favourites. Then I'll probably just tell them I'm too full for pudd, and have a coffee instead. Well, that's the plan anyway. Ask me again tomorrow! I just have to keep picturing that 14st something on the scales!

Peshwari naan is 18pp!!!

Yup I agree bout the posts..it could get never ending! I'd eat less main and go for pudding lol though i'm a pudding type of girl ;0)

Jaly said:
Agreed, hot choc fudge cake/jam roly poly/apple pie with vanilla ice cream or custard.. mmmm! cheesecake too, yum! Might have to have dessert tonight tbh! :D

Ohh wish I could..have extra for me ;0)

Back