MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Cream cheese and lemon curd? An interesting combination I must say!

Well I had it yesterday with butter, but actually preferred it with the cream cheese - sort of like a lemon cheescake on a crumpet! Got some dairy in, and it tasted fresher - less greasy.

Good luck, food looks great :) Maybe no sneaky wi would be a good idea just to avoid the disappointment if a loss turns into a gain etc? xx

I know it's not the 'accepted norm' but I always weigh in during the week here and there - I find it useful to track if certain foods affect me short term, like pasta, bread etc. It's not usually a problem tbh, as I sort of note it mentally, but then ignore it until weigh day and only record once a week. Sometimes I find it really helpful, as if I have had a gain like this week I can see how it is only short term and not be disappointed and fed up for the whole of the coming week. One of the reasons I gave up going to classes was because of the huge focus on that one day a week when you weigh in. :)

Well done on drawing a line :)

Yep, it had to be drawn. I don't ever sulk for long! ;)

What a miserable day! It's been raining since mid-morning, so we decided against our planned bonfire/firework display night out. I don't mind being cold, but not cold and wet - even for a hog roast! Soggy bonfires and muddy fields lost out to the sofa and my cuddly dressing gown! So it's Chilli again tonight - last night's leftovers - and it was so good that I'm having exactly the same, Chilli, Garlic Bread and Butternut squash wedges, but with more BNS this time, 'cos I'm hungry!

Food for Saturday 3rd November

Breakfast -
2 Crumpets with 1/2 oz Cream Cheese and Lemon Curd (6PP)

Lunch -
Two pieces Toast with one Cheese Triangle and 1oz Cheddar, half a packet of Cheese and Onion Crisps (10PP)

Dinner -
Chilli, Garlic Bread and Butternut Squash Wedges (again!) (13PP), Home-made Strawberry and Banana 'Ice-cream' with half a Banana, tspn Strawberry Syrup and a small Meringue Nest (2PP)

Snacks -
1/2 oz Jacobs Oddities (1PP), 2 Tesco's Choc and Biscuit Bars (bit like a Twix) (6PP)

Drinks -
Water, NAS squash, one Coffee with Cream (2PP), Diet Pepsi

Totals for the day 40PP, 28 dailies and 12 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 34
APs earned today - none

Oooh, I love bns! Hardly ever have it as none of my family like it tho' :( Pjs and sofa would win for me too tbh, mainly because I'm petrified of fireworks though :p (and hate being cold!)

Yes, I love BNS - only recently got 'into' it really, but it makes a nice substitute for potato wedges. Ah, shame about the fireworks for this time of year. Is it the noise you don't like, or the potential damage?

Food for Sunday 4th November

Breakfast -
Sesame Bagel with 1 oz Cream Cheese and Lemon Curd (think I may be addicted to cream cheese and lemon curd together!) (10PP)

Lunch - didn't really have a lunch as had a visit from DH's son and his wife with his two daughters, and had had a late breakfast, so 'just' had a packet of crisps (4PP) and a Tesco's Twix type bar (3PP)

Dinner - Slow Cooker Beef with Bubble 'n' Squeak with Gravy (17PP)

Snacks - another packet of crisps (4PP) and 2 satsumas (0PP)

Drinks - 2 Coffees with Cream (4PP), Water, NAS squash, Diet Pepsi

Totals for today - 42PP, 28 dailies and 14 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 20
APs earned today - none

Food for Monday 5th November

Breakfast -
1oz Pecan Maple Cereal with Milk (5PP)

Lunch -
Feta Cheese and Beetroot Sandwich (7PP), Cherry Toms, Banana and Satsuma (0PP)

Dinner -
2 Chilli Sausages in a small Brown Bap (11PP) with a tbspn Applesauce (0PP), half a potato (2.5oz) made into Wedges with tspn Olive Oil (3PP) 2 small Pears with Meringue Nest, drizzle of Maple Syrup (2PP)

Snack -
packet Crisps (4PP)

Drinks -
Water, NAS squash, diet Lemonade, one Coffee with cream (2PP)

Totals for today - 34PP, 28 dailies and 6 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 14
APs earned today - 3 for 50 mins walking

Mainly the noise though, I'm scared of being outside when there's fireworks, I'm perfectly fine if I'm inside and the windows are closed :) Food looks fab ^^ Hope you're having a good week MW!

Awww, this time of year must be a bit of a worry for you then. xx Yes thanks, I'm having a good week, although still adjusting to the new hours I think... gradually getting used to earlier nights, so I can get enough sleep! Food has been good this week too, so far, so keeping my fingers crossed for a good result on Friday.

Food for Tuesday 6th November

Breakfast -
Tablespoon Greek Yogurt with Maple Syrup and Pecan Maple Cereal (5PP)

Lunch -
Beef and Horseradish Sandwich (7PP), 10 Olives (1PP), Cherry Toms, Banana and an Apple

Dinner -
6oz Jacket Potato with 3 tbspns Beans, 1oz Cheddar and tbspn LF Mayo (10PP), Fresh Pineapple (0PP) with Meringue Nest (1PP) and tbspn Cream (2PP)

Snacks -
1 Cadbury Roses Choc (1PP?)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals - 29PP, 28 dailies and 1 weekly
Weeklies remaining 13
APs earned today - 3 for 40 mins walking
APs for the week so far - 6

Food for Wednesday 7th November

Breakfast -
1/2 oz Cereal, Milk and Sugar (4PP), Chewee White Choc Chip Bar (2PP) - weird amount of Cereal I know, but I weighed out a full ounce and it had gone a bit soft, so really didn't enjoy eating it. Binned the rest and had the cereal bar instead.

Lunch -
Turkey and Mango Chutney Sandwich, Olives, Cherry Toms, Banana and Satsuma (9PP)

Dinner -
Warburton's Square(ish) wrap Pizza, with Tomatoes, Olives, Pineapple pieces, German Salami and Cheddar, served with Beetroot, Cherry Tomatoes and Chilli, plus tbspn LF Mayo (15PP), Fresh Pineapple (0PP) with Meringue Nest and 2 tspns Double Cream (2PP)

Snack -
one packet Crisps (4PP)

Drinks -
Water, NAS squash, Green Teas

Totals for the day - 36, 28 dailies and 8 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 5
APs for the week so far - 9

Last edited:
Food for Thursday 8th November

Breakfast -
2 slices Fruit Loaf, Cream Cheese and Lemon Curd (7PP)

Lunch -
Ham and Chilli Jelly Sandwich, Banana and Satsuma (8PP)

Dinner -
Beef and Pearl Barley Stew, with Beef, Pearl Barley, Carrots, Leeks, Onions, Swede and Potatoes (12PP), Fresh Pineapple and Mango (0PP) with Meringue Nest and 2 tspns Double Cream (2PP)

Snacks -
none

Drinks -
Water, NAS squash, Earl Grey Teas with Milk (1PP), one glass Tomato juice (1PP)Totals for the day - 31PP, 28 dailies and 3 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 2
APs for the week - 12

WI tomorrow - fingers crossed!

Hope the WI went well! xx

Thanks Libby - weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs, which I'm very pleased with! Have decided to change my WI day to Saturday, as I keep forgetting on Friday ams until I'm already dressed for work.

Food for Friday 9th November

Breakfast -
2 slices Fruit Loaf, Cream Cheese and Lemon Curd (7PP)

Lunch -
Feta Cheese and Olive Sandwich, Crisps, Apple (13PP)

Dinner -
Leftover Beef and Pearl Barley Stew (10PP), one piece Bread and Butter (4PP)

Snacks - One Lidl Peanut Choc Bar (like a Snickers) (8PP), packet Crisps (4PP)

Drinks -
Water, NAS squash, one Milky Coffee with half a pint Whole Milk (5PP)
Totals for the day - 51
APs for the week - 15

This was originally day one of the week, but as I've decided to change my WI to Saturday, Saturday is now day one of the week, so this is a 'stand-alone' day, and I'm going to restart my weeklies from Saturday.

Food for Saturday 10th November (now day one)

Breakfast
- 3 pieces Fruit Loaf with Cream Cheese and Lemon Curd (11PP)

Lunch
- one packet Crisps and a Harvest Chewee Toffee Bar (6PP)

Dinner - this was gorgeous - Warburton's square(ish) Wrap as a Pizza, with Jerk sauce, Oregano, Onion, Tomatoes, Olives, Garlic, Cheese, Bacon, Apple and Maple syrup (16PP), served with Butternut squash wedges cooked in a tbspn Olive Oil (1PP)

Hubs reckons it was the best Pizza he has ever tasted!

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, one Coffee with Cream (2PP), Diet Pepsi, two Cups Tea with Milk (1PP)

Totals for the day - 37PP, 28 dailies and 9 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 40
APs earned today - none

Food for Sunday 11th November

Brunch -
3 rashers bacon with 2 scrambled eggs and one piece toast (10PP)

Dinner -
lamb mince shepherd's pie with gravy, carrots and cabbage (15PP), baked spicy apple slices with oat topping (2PP)

Snacks -
2 packets crisps and one Harvest chewee toffee bar (10PP)

Drinks -
NAS squash, water, one coffee with cream (2PP), diet Pepsi

Totals for the day = 39PP, 28 dailies and 11 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 29
APs today and for the week - none yet

Back