MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Thursday 11th October

Breakfast - Ginger Greek Yogurt and Pecan Maple 'Sprinkles' - Total 5PP
-
3oz Greek Yogurt (3PP), tspn Ginger Curd (1PP), sprinkling of Pecan Maple Cereal (1PP)

Lunch - Cheese and Pickle Sandwich, Banana - Total 9PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP), 1 Cheese Triangle (1PP), tbspn Plum chutney (1PP), Cherry Toms (0PP), Banana (0PP)

Dinner - Turkey and Split Pea Thai Style Curry with Noodles - Total 8PP -
/4 pack of Lidl's Chicken Noodles (3PP), 3oz Turkey Mince (3PP), Onion, Carrots, Garlic, Root Ginger, Oxo Cube, Thai Spices (0PP), 1oz Yellow Split Peas, dried weight (2PP), Plums (0PP)

Snacks - Total 11PP - Small Cheese Scone (4PP), 2 slices Warburton's Fruit Loaf (4PP), 2 tspns Butter (2PP), 1 tsp Ginger Curd (1PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day 35PP, 29 dailies and 6 weeklies, no weeklies remaining (WI tomorrow)
APs earned today - one for walking to and from work
APs for the week - 12

Last edited:
Good luck for your WI tomorrow! Food looks fab :) Cheese scones, fruit loaf?! Jealous isn't the word ;)

Thanks hun. Well I lost 3/4 of a pound, so back down to 14.13. Still got another one to lose to get back to where I was a few weeks ago, but I'm ok with that. I'm happy to keep enjoying my food and lose it slowly! Having a WW recipe tonight - Roast Fish & Tomatoes with Cheesy Herb Crust - looking forward to it - any minute now! Don't really eat enough fish so thought I'd try a couple of new recipes with it this week.

Friday 12th October

Breakfast - Fruit Loaf, Butter and Jam - Total 7PP -
2 slices Warburton's Fruit Loaf (4PP), 2 tspns Butter (2PP), 1 tspn Jam (1PP)

Lunch - Cream Cheese and Chorizo Sandwich, Crisps, Banana - Total 11PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 1oz Cream Cheese (2PP), 1/2 oz Chorizo (1PP), chopped Pickled Chilli (0PP), Cherry Tomatoes (0PP), Banana (0PP), one packet Crusti Croc Cheese and Onion Crisps (4PP)

Dinner - Turkey Spaghetti Bolognaise - Total 11PP -
3oz Turkey Mince (3PP), Garlic, Onions, Tomatoes, Carrots, Oxo Cube, Soy Sauce, Herbs, Marmite (0PP), 2oz Spaghetti (5PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP)

Snacks - Total 17PP - one Sausage Roll (7PP), one Scone (5PP), 2 tpns Butter (2PP), tspn Jam (1PP), Harvest Chewee Toffee Bar (2PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, one Coffee and Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day - 48, 29 dailies and 19 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 30
APs earned today - none

Last edited:
Saturday 13th October

Breakfast - Scone, Butter and Jam - Total 8PP -
one Fruit Scone (5PP), 2 tspns Butter (2PP), 1 tspn Jam (1PP)

Lunch - Spicy Cheesy Leek and Potato Soup - Total 5PP -
one tspn Olive Oil (1PP), Onion, Leek and Garlic (0PP), Coriander, Cumin and Nutmeg (0PP), 2 oz Potato (1PP), one slice W/M Bread (2PP), 1.5 Cheese Triangles (1PP)

Dinner - Roast Fish and Tomatoes with Cheesy Lemon Herb Crust, Roast Spiced Butternut Squash, Runner Beans, Almond Milk Rice Pudding and Plums - Total 11PP -
WW Recipe for the Fish (4PP) - was absolutely delish - the other half raved about it, and he usually wrinkles his nose at fish! Bit of extra Cheese on top (1PP), Butternut Squash (0PP), tspn Olive Oil (1PP), Mixed Spice (0PP), Runner Beans (0PP), one portion home-made Almond Milk Rice Pudd (4PP), Stewed Plums (0PP), tspn Sugar (1PP)

Snacks - Scone with Butter and Jam (8PP), half a pack of Crusti Croc Worcester Sauce crisps (2PP)

Totals for the day - 36PP, 29 dailies and 7 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 23
APs earned today - none

Last edited:
Really hungry today so munching through a few weeklies throughout the day! Went for a nice 2 hour walk along the old railway track earlier, hoping to pick some sloes (none about :() and some wild crab-apples (got several pounds - ready to make my 'famous' chilli and crab apple jelly!) It was a lovely bright sunny Autumn day when we left, but was raining by the time we got back, so changed into trackies and dressing gown for fried egg sarni and crisps and some homemade banana and strawberry ice-cream with meringue and some just picked blackberries!

Chicken Stew is in the slow-cooker for later, which will probably be followed by home-made Rice Pudd! Sitting watching Bug's Life and catching up on minimins diaries. A lovely Sunday!

Last edited:
moonwatcher said:
Really hungry today so munching through a few weeklies throughout the day! Went for a nice 2 hour walk along the old railway track earlier, hoping to pick some sloes (none about :() and some wild crab-apples (got several pounds - ready to make my 'famous' chilli and crab apple jelly!) It was a lovely bright sunny Autumn day when we left, but was raining by the time we got back, so changed into trackies and dressing gown for fried egg sarni and crisps and some homemade banana and strawberry ice-cream with meringue and some just picked blackberries!

Chicken Stew is in the slow-cooker for later, which will probably be followed by home-made Rice Pudd! Sitting watching Bug's Life and catching up on minimins diaries. A lovely Sunday!

Yummy!!!!!!! Yum yum yum all sounds nice!

Food for Sunday 14th October

Breakfast - Bagel and Butter - Total 8PP -
one Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel (6PP), 2 tspns Butter (2PP), sprinkle Cinnamon (0PP)

Lunch - Egg Sarni, Crisps, Ice-cream, Meringue and Fruit - Total 16PP -
2 slice W/M Bread (4PP), one Egg (2PP), tspn Olive Oil (1PP), 2 tbspns HP Sauce (1PP), packet Crusti Croc Roast Chicken Crisps (4PP), two scoops home-made Banana and Strawberry Ice-cream (0PP), 2 tspns Strawberry Syrup (1PP), Meringue Nest (1PP), tbspn Cream (2PP), Blackberries (0PP)

Dinner - Chicken Stew and Dumpling - Total 14PP -
one Chicken Breast (4PP), Onion and Swede (0PP), Oxo Cube (0PP), 1/2 oz Pearl Barley (1PP), 1/2 oz Yellow Split Peas (1PP), 5oz Potatoes (3PP), tbspn Olive Oil (1PP). Scone Dumpling (4PP)

Absolutely no room for the Rice Pudd, so not as many weeklies used as I'd planned!

Snacks - none

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Tea with a splash of MilkTotals for the day - 38PP, 29 dailies and 9 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 14
APs earned today - 8 for a walk along the old railway track - around 2 hours
APs for the week so far - 8

Well done on the loss and the walk :) Sounds like a fab day! Stew and dumplings?! Yummy! ^^ Your meals look delish! Hope you're well!

Thanks hun. Yes it was a lovely Sunday - just the right mix of busy and lazy - with comfort food thrown in! Just had the one small scone type dumpling, but it was really tasty.

Food for Monday 15th October

Breakfast - Yogurt, Maple Syrup and Pecan Maple Cereal - Total 6PP -
4oz Greek Yogurt (4PP), tspn Maple Syrup (1PP), sprinkling of Pecan Maple Syrup (1PP)

Lunch - Cheese and Piccalilli Sandwich, Banana - Total 8PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP), tbspn Piccalilli (1PP), Banana (0PP), Cherry Toms (0PP)

Dinner - Turkey and Split Pea Curry with Roast Butternut Squash, Rice Pudd and Maple Syrup - Total 11PP -
Turkey and Split Pea Curry from freezer (5PP), Butternut Squash (0PP) roasted on tspn Olive Oil (1PP) and Berbere Spices (0PP), Home-made Almond Milk Rice Pudding (4PP) tspn Maple Syrup (1PP)

Snack - Crusti Croc Salt and Vinegar Crisps (4PP), Harvest Chewee Toffee Bar (2PP)

Drinks - NAS squash, Water, one Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day 33PP, 29 dailies and 4 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 10
APs earned today - 4 on a mixture of Wii Fit, walking and upper body weights
APs earned for the week so far - 12

Food for Tuesday 16th October

Breakfast - Bagel with Butter and Jam - Total 9PP -
one Toasted Cinnamon Bagel (6PP), 2 tspns Butter (2PP), tspn Jam (1PP)

Lunch - Couscous with Chilli and Mozzarella, Banana - Total 11PP -
packet of Lidl Spicy Couscous (9PP), 1oz Mozzarella (2PP), one chopped Pickled Chilli and 4 Cherry Tomatoes (0PP), Banana (0PP)

Dinner - Chicken Stew, Roast Potatoes and Yorkie, Plums and Meringue Nest - Total 14PP -
Leftover Chicken and Split Pea Stew (5PP), 6oz Potatoes (4PP), roasted on tbspn Olive Oil (1PP), small Parsnip (1PP), Runner Beans (0PP), small Yorkshire Pudding (1PP), Meringue Nest (1PP), Plums (0PP), tspn Maple Syrup (1PP)

Snacks - none

Totals for the day 36PP, 29 dailies and 7 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 3
APs earned today 3 from 35 mins brisk walk
APs earned so far this week - 15

Last edited:
Thanks Em and Libby - another delicious day today!

Wednesday 17th October

Breakfast - Almond Milk Rice Pudding (4PP) and tspn Maple Syrup (1PP)

Lunch - Mozarella, Chilli and German Salami Sandwich, Apple Banana - Total 8PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 1oz Mozarella (2PP), 3 slices German Peppered Salami (1PP), Cheese Triangle (1PP), pickled Green Chilli (0PP), Banana and a Golden Delicious Apple (0PP)

Dinner - Turkey Chilli from freezer with Yogurt and Cheese, Banana - Total 14PP -
Turkey Chilli (7PP), 5 oz Jacket Potato (3PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP), Greek Yogurt - tbspnful (1PP), Banana (0PP)

Snack - one Harvest Chewee Toffee Bar (2PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Coffee with Cream, (2PP), Tea with a splash

Totals for the day - 31PP, 29 dailies and 2 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 1
APs earned today - 4, one from walking to and from work, and 3 for a fast 30 min+ walk to the shops and back
APs earned so far this week - 19

Quick update then bed! Nearly finished my second week of 'back to full time' hours. Feeling pretty tired this week, but everyone, including me, seems to have this weird virus which is a bit like a cold, but doesn't develop into a 'proper' cold. Have had a sore throat for a couple of days, which has now disappeared, but got the aches and pains part of it now! Think that's probably contributing to the tiredness. Loving the new job, but hope they soon sort out my replacement for the other two days, so I can move over to my new post properly for five days a week!

Food for Thursday 18th October

Breakfast - Weetabix Bitesize - Total 4PP -
1oz Weetabix Bitesize (2PP), Milk (didn't measure as hardly any left in the bottle, but just covered the bottom of the bowl so going for 1PP), tspn Sugar (1PP)

Lunch - Cheese and Pickle Sandwich, Fruit - Total 8PP
-
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP), tbspn Plum Chutney (1PP), Apple and Banana (0PP)

Dinner - Curry on Jacket Potato, Fruit - Total 11PP -
one 7 oz Jacket Spud (4PP), Turkey and Split Pea Curry from freezer (5PP), large dollop Mango Chutney (2PP), Banana and a Plum (0PP)

Snack - Fruit Loaf and Butter (6PP)

Drinks - NAS squash, Water, Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day - 31PP, 29 dailies, last weekly and one AP
APs earned today - one for walk to and from work - used it though!
APs for the week - 19

Really glad that you're enjoying the new job! :) There's a lot of this virus/flu bug around at the moment to be honest! I sympathise completely with both the sore throat and the aches/pains side of things! Hope you manage to get some to chill and recuperate this weekend and that they get your replacement sorted ASAP! ^^ Curry on jacket potato... interesting! Can't say that I'm a curry fan though ^^

I can't remember your WI day but good luck for it nevertheless ;)

Have a lovely weekend! Get well soon!

Really glad that you're enjoying the new job! :) There's a lot of this virus/flu bug around at the moment to be honest! I sympathise completely with both the sore throat and the aches/pains side of things! Hope you manage to get some to chill and recuperate this weekend and that they get your replacement sorted ASAP! ^^ Curry on jacket potato... interesting! Can't say that I'm a curry fan though ^^

I can't remember your WI day but good luck for it nevertheless ;)

Have a lovely weekend! Get well soon!

Yes, everyone is saying the same about the virus. Had two days without the sore throat, then one day back again! Feeling better today though - hope you are too hun! Love curry... as long as it's not too hot.

Back