My 100% TFR Diary

Sorry, what is af? You have done so well darling!

Af is 'aunt flo' or period. It wasn't due for another 2weeks I am very irregular but I'm glad it arrived and hopefully the weight loss will spur me on to ovulate so I can conceive.
I'm really noticing a difference in my clothes now its great I don't feel 'blown up' anymore. The days are a doddle now no hunger at all feel like I have to force myself to have the shakes as I have no hunger but I suppose that is great compared to last weeks events.
Onwards and Downwards :D
Thanks for the lovely messages xx

Ok so Day 13 and feeling brill. Colon not feeling 2 good the last 2 days but prob because of antibiotics finished those sat morning anyway so at least I'll be starting Saturday off nicely because I'll be switching over to Atkins WOOHOO!!
Looking forward to some grub!!
It's gonna be good oh yes it will.
Feel like I've kicked the weight loss off to a good start & I've lost the taste for sugar so I should be grand. Looking forward to updating my ticker on Saturday yahoo!!!

well done keep it up

Thank you and fairplay to you 12ibs is amazing weight loss in the first week heres hoping i can to ;)

Last edited:
Right.... 15lbs loss in 14days GO ME!!! :D
I'm off now to Atkins so best of luck to everyone on here and hope you continue to have loads of great losses!!
Onwards & Downwards!

Ok so Day 13 and feeling brill. Colon not feeling 2 good the last 2 days but prob because of antibiotics finished those sat morning

Keep supply of Dulcoease and Senekot at hand, I take one every other day, so far so good:D

wooooo congrats week one down, me too,,woop!

Back