My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Well done Alex! Each half pound and pound makes pounds! So smaller loss but a loss! Yay!

Thanks Kira! Half a pound of fat is still a bloody lot, so these days any loss is a good loss! I have had a good last two months so a few smaller losses is to be expected!

In other news, I now notice my face being a lot slimmer. I can actually see a jawline for the first time in years hahaha

2.7lbs and I am under 20st... wow! Cannot wait to see 279.9 or below :D

REV23 said:
In other news, I now notice my face being a lot slimmer. I can actually see a jawline for the first time in years hahaha

2.7lbs and I am under 20st... wow! Cannot wait to see 279.9 or below :D

Well done, Alex you'll reach that milestone in no time! :) xx

Well done, Alex you'll reach that milestone in no time! :) xx

Thanks Tracy! Yes hopefully in the next two weeks! Then roll on the 50lbs mark!

Haven't done any exercise for a while. I sure if I did more last week I would have had a bigger loss.

My dog chewed up my rowing gloves (which are extremely important, without them I get really bad sores and blisters on my hands). And I didn't order any new ones until yesterday. So hopefully can get back into the rowing regime by Wednesday!

REV23 said:
Haven't done any exercise for a while. I sure if I did more last week I would have had a bigger loss.

My dog chewed up my rowing gloves (which are extremely important, without them I get really bad sores and blisters on my hands). And I didn't order any new ones until yesterday. So hopefully can get back into the rowing regime by Wednesday!

Your dog ate your homework, eh?! ;) Seriously, I wouldn't stress too much on the exercise front as far as weight loss goes - it's far more dependent on diet. :) xx

Lol, I used always to row without any sorts of gloves, the blisters developed only after about a week of intense sessions. Afterwards I would just row through the paaaaain *makes a RAWWRRRGGH face* :character00115:

So, I would encourage you not to skip exercise for such a lame excuse!! Or wrap your handle bars in something, or wear winter gloves or whatever! It'll only be for a day or two :p

:p :p :p silly you.

Your dog ate your homework, eh?! ;) Seriously, I wouldn't stress too much on the exercise front as far as weight loss goes - it's far more dependent on diet. :) xx

Yea my diet is still all good so I am not fussing too much over it!

Lol, I used always to row without any sorts of gloves, the blisters developed only after about a week of intense sessions. Afterwards I would just row through the paaaaain *makes a RAWWRRRGGH face* :character00115:

So, I would encourage you not to skip exercise for such a lame excuse!! Or wrap your handle bars in something, or wear winter gloves or whatever! It'll only be for a day or two :p

:p :p :p silly you.

Hhahahah no it's not a lame excuse :( I enjoy rowing! Also without my gloves I cannot weight lift either :( My hands are very sensitive okay :(

Anyway they should arrive tomorrow, so I will be hitting the gym as soon as they arrive!

Hhahahah no it's not a lame excuse :( I enjoy rowing! Also without my gloves I cannot weight lift either :( My hands are very sensitive okay :(

Anyway they should arrive tomorrow, so I will be hitting the gym as soon as they arrive!

Good on you alex. A couple of days off will give your muscles a rest and as long as your eating is good then you'll be fine. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I cannot wait to exercise regularly again, I kinda miss it... weird.

I may do a 100% week for next week, so work out each day. Depending on how much I lose this week! I just really want to hit under 280, so I will be under 20st.

Then I will be homing in on the half century loss, which would surely mark the point of no return!

Hopefully my gloves will arrive tomorrow morning, so I can hit the rowing machine asap :)

I cannot wait to exercise regularly again, I kinda miss it... weird.

I may do a 100% week for next week, so work out each day. Depending on how much I lose this week! I just really want to hit under 280, so I will be under 20st.

Then I will be homing in on the half century loss, which would surely mark the point of no return!

Hopefully my gloves will arrive tomorrow morning, so I can hit the rowing machine asap :)

That's good that you miss it. You have formed a positive habit!
I am doing a 100% diet week starting tomorrow so I'll be with you on that one.
My cat weed on my trainers :( so I haven't been walking for a week or so. I will wash them today and hopefully get a couple of miles under my belt next week too :)

Good luck chuck x

That's good that you miss it. You have formed a positive habit!
I am doing a 100% diet week starting tomorrow so I'll be with you on that one.
My cat weed on my trainers :( so I haven't been walking for a week or so. I will wash them today and hopefully get a couple of miles under my belt next week too :)

Good luck chuck x

Damn pets hahah I had my rowing gloves for 3 months then out of the blue my dog decided to chew them to high heaven -_-

I may try 100% from Sunday, depends on the weigh-in outcome :)

God I hate it when there is zero food left. No breakfast today, and there appears to be nothing left for dinner. Went to the shop to buy more and the amount of traffic around the area was hopeless. All parking taken.

Damnit I am hungry!

Yesterday I used the rowing machine again, and it felt good to use it again!

Hoping for at least a pound loss this week!

I have been on good form this week but I am not too sure about what the weigh-in result will be. I exercised Thu, Fri and Sat. My food has been decent, not 100% but still good. Any loss would be great...

The end of next week will mark 6 months of weight loss! Wow! So I am going to make the coming week a really good one!

Weigh in is 282.2lbs, so 0.6lb loss. Small loss but it doesn't really bother me! Considering I didn't exercise at all until Thursday.

Roll on Week 25!

Back