My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Nothing really in my house to eat for the calories :(

I had some organic peanut butter and wholemeal bread so I made a sandwich with it. Didn't count the calories but it should knock me up at least 450 calories.

Hate it when there's nothing to eat! What you had isn't too bad I guess!
Do you live alone ? You'd best get shopping mr! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hate it when there's nothing to eat! What you had isn't too bad I guess!
Do you live alone ? You'd best get shopping mr! X

No, live with family. I do buy quite a lot of my own food though. I need to go buy some snacks and drinks tomorrow :(

I just needed some calories, and nothing better than peanut butter to do that!

See in my own mind, I'd have 'banked' those calories for a treat at some later date! :D Save up for a night out or some such.. Hmm. :)

Nah dont want to go to bed hungry!

I'm doing mixture of Lighter Life and Slim & Save to replace all my food with packs. I don't mind though, I'm not hungry and have plenty of energy. :)

I'm doing mixture of Lighter Life and Slim & Save to replace all my food with packs. I don't mind though, I'm not hungry and have plenty of energy. :)

I see!

A quick note.

Soda is being largely cut out now. I mean, like I have said, I used to drink just soda, and by the gallon.

Now I only drink it on the Sunday (aka cheat day).

If I drink soda now, I drink normal soda instead of diet. I really think the diet stuff is slowing down my metabolism.

But yeh, I don't drink no way near as much as I used too. Probably drink around 2 liters a week, or less now. Still want to cut it down more but is good progress.

My weekly water intake is over 20 liters, which is fantastic. I love water now. So darn refreshing.

Reading through this thread just want to say well done on the loss so far! Don't get discouraged! You can do it, I look forward to seeing your progress! X

Reading through this thread just want to say well done on the loss so far! Don't get discouraged! You can do it, I look forward to seeing your progress! X

Thanks for your kinds words :)

You have made some awesome progress too, well done!

Thanks for your kinds words :)

You have made some awesome progress too, well done!

Thanks :) had been trying to lose for over a year then something finally clicked after I managed to put a stone on in a MONTH! finally on my way!

Thanks :) had been trying to lose for over a year then something finally clicked after I managed to put a stone on in a MONTH! finally on my way!

Awesome! Well done :D

Nothing much to really post about. Not until weigh-in day anyway...

Been good today, stayed under 1700 calories without exercise.

Just hoping for at least a pound drop this week.

So I weighed myself today, I just wanted to see how I was doing.

All I can say is that it was very good, and hopefully it will be even better come Sunday!

Will post weigh-in results sometime tomorrow. Happy Sunday to you all!

At long last... I finally dropped a good amount of weight. The plateau is officially broken, and I can start losing weight again at a good pace.

This week, I weighed in at 298.0lbs - losing 3.4lbs. This is just... a massive day for me. I am now under the 300lb barrier, which was a short-term goal of mine when I started. Now I think the weight will be dropping off. Part of the new me has been born today, and it is a very special day. I am proud of myself.

Seeing that I have lost 20.4lbs now, suddenly it seems massive. By Feb 2014, it will be "120.4lbs dropped" :p

All I did differently this week was limit myself to 1700 a day. This week was sort of an experiment really... I exercised twice so I didn't do any hardcore physical activity consistently.

Also I kept track of every single calorie that went into my body, on MyFitnessPal. I can definitely see the benefits of this app now, and I think it will prove very useful in the many weeks to come.

And like always, have a good week people! :D

:) I knew that would give you a loss! You don't have to exercise like a loony yet. 3.4 lbs is brill!! Keep doing what you did this week and I bet you have further good losses :)

I'd worry about exercise when you stop losing.

You're doing what I'm doing - and I'm losing on it so no reason for you not to either!

Getting to under 300 is such a confidence boost for you. It may only be 2 under but you are no longer in the 2's! Enjoy the feeling :) xx

Brilliant. Into the 2's - there's no stopping you & before you know it people will start to notice the change in your weight and that helps you along as well. All the compliments become quite addictive and motivate you to keep going. All you have to do is repeat the last few months five times - that seems like hardly any time at all.
Have a great Sunday.

Back