My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

So the weigh-in tomorrow. Not sure what to expect.

Still worrying about my general salt intake this week, it is probably gunna come back to bite me. Even though I have been drinking gallons of water. As long as I haven't gained I will be content - even though I was pretty much 100% the whole week.

Nothing else to report really :) Will post result tomorrow.

Well done! You seem to be doing really well ! :)
I'm really impressed with your general good outlook on it all and determination. Definitely inspiring. Well done on hitting your first major goal!

As for salt - is there any way that you could start looking into salt contents of things along side the calorie counting? Make it roughly a maximum of 6g per day.

Salt: the facts - Live Well - NHS Choices

Well done! You seem to be doing really well ! :)
I'm really impressed with your general good outlook on it all and determination. Definitely inspiring. Well done on hitting your first major goal!

As for salt - is there any way that you could start looking into salt contents of things along side the calorie counting? Make it roughly a maximum of 6g per day.

Salt: the facts - Live Well - NHS Choices

I don't go over 6g, but I still think 4g is too much for me.

I try to keep it around 3g but this week I have been around 6g on quite a few days.

So the weigh-in tomorrow. Not sure what to expect.

Still worrying about my general salt intake this week, it is probably gunna come back to bite me. Even though I have been drinking gallons of water. As long as I haven't gained I will be content - even though I was pretty much 100% the whole week.

Nothing else to report really :) Will post result tomorrow.

Salt becomes diluted and expelled through the system provided you drink enough water! If you ever have a day where you feel that you may have eaten a tad too much salt, just drink more water than you usually would in proportion to the extra salt, it will be fine! Good luck, hope you've lost!

Hope you get a good result tomorrow - will be back to check on you. But you're doing all the right things, so no reason why you shouldn't get the loss you want.

Im definitely drinking plenty of water, so the salt shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks a lot bud, I hope too!

Hope you get a good result tomorrow - will be back to check on you. But you're doing all the right things, so no reason why you shouldn't get the loss you want.

Ah well, regardless of what the scales say, this week has been a good week. This week I could feel myself getting fitter and stronger, which was a great feeling.

As long as I haven't gained I would be happy. But obviously I really want a loss.

Hmmm I gained 1.4lb :eek:

I weighed myself at 299.4, kind of disappointed. I was good the whole week, exercised three times and generally felt good. Was under or around 1700 calories to entire week.

Well at least I didn't go above 300lb, that would have really been awful.

It could have just been retained water, which I was worrying about. May weigh myself again tomorrow and see if I get the same result.

Have to say cant understand the gain given you've stuck to plan and exercise? Have you tried an NSV method of measuring loss? A belt or trousers that are looser? The belt you can do up a firer notch or trousers that are loose?

Also are you weighing at roughly the same time of day on a Sunday? There can be a pound or so difference from weighing first thing in the morning to the afternoon and even more in the evening. No idea why but I have experience this myself a serial weighed!

Have to say cant understand the gain given you've stuck to plan and exercise? Have you tried an NSV method of measuring loss? A belt or trousers that are looser? The belt you can do up a firer notch or trousers that are loose?

Also are you weighing at roughly the same time of day on a Sunday? There can be a pound or so difference from weighing first thing in the morning to the afternoon and even more in the evening. No idea why but I have experience this myself a serial weighed!

I certainly feel better, and I know I am fitter. Which is why I am not taking the gain too much to heart.

I weigh myself as soon as I wake up, each Sunday.

I am going to drink plenty of water today, and weigh myself tomorrow. There must be something in my body that is making me heavier, most likely weight weight.

Could be a number of things and I think that's where scale are unreliable ( I know serial daily weighed!) but you are taking the right approach and knowing and feeling you have stuck to plan and feel better. The number on the scales will follow.

I haven't had a 100% week. Been busy at work and went out for a couple of meals with friends. Nothing too heavy but still, it will probably effect my progress.

This week isn't great but I am still feeling good. But if I went above 300lb I would be pretty gutted!

I haven't had a 100% week. Been busy at work and went out for a couple of meals with friends. Nothing too heavy but still, it will probably effect my progress.

This week isn't great but I am still feeling good. But if I went above 300lb I would be pretty gutted!

You never know. Because you relaxed a little this week you may lose more then you are thinking ;) Good luck hun!

This has been a terrible week :(

I live very close to a pub, and last night my car was vandalized by a bunch of drunks. They ripped off the rear window wiper and rear licence plate. They also put a traffic cone on top of the car, damaging and scraping the roof. I felt awful all day because of it, it is not nice knowing people are so careless. Loses my faith in humanity!

But on to weight loss, I think I will make this week a void. I was on the go for the whole week, making it impossible to cook and prepare my own food. There was also two of my friends birthday gatherings, and I do not go out very often anymore. So I did indeed drink beer and sugary sodas and stuff.

I am not ashamed, it was worth the sacrifice. I am not sure what I will weigh in at tomorrow, I will probably have gained. Which isn't a heartbreaker for me as I know I was no way near 100% this week.

Got to sort out my car tomorrow after I weigh-in, then I have a fresh new week. I am not too busy next week so I think I will have a 100% week :)

I hope you are all well, I will be checking out a few of your diaries tonight before I go to sleep!

This has been a terrible week :(

I live very close to a pub, and last night my car was vandalized by a bunch of drunks. They ripped off the rear window wiper and rear licence plate. They also put a traffic cone on top of the car, damaging and scraping the roof. I felt awful all day because of it, it is not nice knowing people are so careless. Loses my faith in humanity!

But on to weight loss, I think I will make this week a void. I was on the go for the whole week, making it impossible to cook and prepare my own food. There was also two of my friends birthday gatherings, and I do not go out very often anymore. So I did indeed drink beer and sugary sodas and stuff.

I am not ashamed, it was worth the sacrifice. I am not sure what I will weigh in at tomorrow, I will probably have gained. Which isn't a heartbreaker for me as I know I was no way near 100% this week.

Got to sort out my car tomorrow after I weigh-in, then I have a fresh new week. I am not too busy next week so I think I will have a 100% week :)

I hope you are all well, I will be checking out a few of your diaries tonight before I go to sleep!

Ugh that happened to me recently. Someone tried breaking in with a screw driver or something and rammed the lock with it, knackering the central locking. *******s!

I rang the cops so you should too if you haven't already x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh that happened to me recently. Someone tried breaking in with a screw driver or something and rammed the lock with it, knackering the central locking. *******s!

I rang the cops so you should too if you haven't already x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I did, the cops were just checking around the area for more damage and there was.

My dad found my licence plate dumped on the side of the road.

The worst part is that I was awake until 5 AM, but I had headphones on. I would have heard them otherwise :(

Weigh in is 299.2, so I lost 0.2 off last weeks 1.4 gain. So I am not too down, considering basically couldn't diet properly this week.

Weeks like these happen, and I was expecting a gain. So I am happy!

This week I can be 100%.

Hey Rev I just read all this and wanted to say well done. At my biggest i was 34 stone im now moving onto 20. It as been hard. So a big well done x x

Thanks!

Wow that is amazing, congratulations!

Quick update.

Decided to weigh myself today and the scales said "295.00". So apparently I have lost 5lb since Sunday? Don't know about that.

Although on Tuesday and Wednesday I barely ate anything - which of course is wrong but I didn't find time to eat.

Weird stuff going on. Hope you are all well, and losing those pounds!

Back