My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Oh I needs a plan like that - am back to 11 stone 7.5 lb.... will compare with you on April 1st for some great results. :D No cheating.

Haha nice!!

It's going to be a killer month though, let's fight through the pain!

First day was pretty easy. But the first day is usually pretty easy as you're pumped to get started.

The toughest part will still be ignoring soda, even one can after a week tastes like paradise.

Day 2

Today was tough. I am so hungry right now - but resisting the pain successfully. This is going to be the longest month of my night, but I need to stay strong.

Would be great to reach 285ish, just over 10lbs in the 28 days.

My most optimistic dream would be to lost 15 lbs this month. Then I would be under 20 stone. Would need to average 3.75lbs a week for that, so won't happen unless I am very fortunate.

High hopes if I pull through.

Last edited:
Still going strong. Being so strict makes days go so much longer. I am feeling pretty tired and my body is aching from the exercise. Still 24 days to go lol

I did some calculations. In theory I should lose 7.3lbs minimum if I stick to this for a month.

Anything less and I will believe that my body generally sheds weight very slowly.

Glad to hear you're having a good start. You can do this :) All your hard work will be paid off when you see how much you have lost. It's great to have a routine/plan. Good luck!

Glad to hear you're having a good start. You can do this :) All your hard work will be paid off when you see how much you have lost. It's great to have a routine/plan. Good luck!

Thank you :) It's just a challenge really. Not just to lose weight but to test my discipline and willpower. Two things I have seriously lacked during my lifetime.

Come April 1st I will go back to a more lenient diet plan. Still exercising, just not every single day haha

My diet for this month is stricter because I am forbidding nearly all processed food and absolutely zero sugar.

All my carbohydrate intake are from wholemeal bread mainly. Eating lots of protein, trying to get more fibre and have around 4g of salt a day, no more.

Oh and of course, just water and only water. No juice, soda or anything.

I am feeling extremely fatigued from the exercise and the lack of sugars, but I want this to be tough! Otherwise it isn't really a challenge.

Thank you :) It's just a challenge really. Not just to lose weight but to test my discipline and willpower. Two things I have seriously lacked during my lifetime.

Come April 1st I will go back to a more lenient diet plan. Still exercising, just not every single day haha

You're welcome and I can imagine. Just make sure to rest after you've exercised and drink water while exercising. I can just about make myself do exercise a few times a week but I am doing it 4 times a week now to see how much I can push myself, and I have been. My legs hurt from yesterdays exercise though so I'm having a rest day, even though I've been walking a lot today too lol.

And that sounds like a good idea for afterwards :) I really hope you see a massive loss!

Last edited:
You're welcome and I can imagine. Just make sure to rest after you've exercised and drink water while exercising. I can just about make myself do exercise a few times a week but I am doing it 4 times a week now to see how much I can push myself, and I have been. My legs hurt from yesterdays exercise though so I'm having a rest day, even though I've been walking a lot today too lol.

And that sounds like a good idea for afterwards :) I really hope you see a massive lose!

Ah well I can't drink whilst rowing because both arms are in use haha But I always drink a lot afterwards. I always chill out afterwards for the rest of the day.

Can't wait to see the results :D

Ah well I can't drink whilst rowing because both arms are in use haha But I always drink a lot afterwards. I always chill out afterwards for the rest of the day.

Can't wait to see the results :D

Lol I meant like when I do skipping I just stop for about 15 seconds when I need to and I have some cold water lol, but that's good :)

April will be here soon :)

Lol I meant like when I do skipping I just stop for about 15 seconds when I need to and I have some cold water lol, but that's good :)

April will be here soon :)

Ah I see. I usually drink water straight before and straight after.

I want April now :p I seriously cannot wait to see the results.

Ah I see. I usually drink water straight before and straight after.

I want April now :p I seriously cannot wait to see the results.

That's good :)

And lol yh I can imagine. I just take everyday as it comes and time has been going fast for me. Can't believe it's been 4 months since I started Xenical. Feels like yesterday lol. I'm sure the time will fly by :) I'm looking forward to seeing how much you lose!

How's it going ? I have kettlebells in the morning and already know I would love to just to stay in bed as still got a cold but I am going to go in & bloody push and pull and swing harder than I ever did.
And if I can do that you can knock 3 seconds off your best row time.

Oh yes you can.

My diet for this month is stricter because I am forbidding nearly all processed food and absolutely zero sugar.

All my carbohydrate intake are from wholemeal bread mainly. Eating lots of protein, trying to get more fibre and have around 4g of salt a day, no more.

Oh and of course, just water and only water. No juice, soda or anything.

I am feeling extremely fatigued from the exercise and the lack of sugars, but I want this to be tough! Otherwise it isn't really a challenge.

The whole sugar fatigue is sort of false - some of it is your belief you need it, some is the change in your body . Power through and you'll end up stronger and burning more fat - depending on how much bread you're eating.
Have a look at the Primal Blueprint, it's really life changing ideas.

How's it going ? I have kettlebells in the morning and already know I would love to just to stay in bed as still got a cold but I am going to go in & bloody push and pull and swing harder than I ever did.
And if I can do that you can knock 3 seconds off your best row time.

Oh yes you can.

Hey, it's going great. I usually do 25 minutes of rowing, but I decided to do an hour today which I have only managed to do once before a few weeks ago. So that's 2000 rows, damn tough. So that's 560 calories according to the machine.

The whole sugar fatigue is sort of false - some of it is your belief you need it, some is the change in your body . Power through and you'll end up stronger and burning more fat - depending on how much bread you're eating.
Have a look at the Primal Blueprint, it's really life changing ideas.

Does sugar not help fatigue after a lot of exercise and calorie burning?

I am not very sugar reliant really, I have barely eaten any since I started. But whatever it did, whether it be mentally or physically, it helped me film more energized for a short period of time.

My brother uses Primal Blueprint products, I am fairly familiar with it. I just checked out the website and read a bit, it does look interesting. I am not sure if it would be for me though.

When it comes down to the main objective of weight loss, I know I can do it without investing more time and money into any plans, pills, surgeries, gene reprogramming etc. It's a silly self-respect thing really. However, I will gladly investigate more when I have reached my goal to stay healthy and maintain the weight.

Last edited:
How you getting on with your plan? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great so far. But very hard :eek:

Any carbs I'm eating are complex carbs, so I am getting a decent amount of fibre. Eating a lot of protein and drink water by the gallon.

Exercising every day is tough, but the mystery of whether I have lost a ton of weight will keep me going strong until I finish it :D

Day 6 almost finished. After tomorrow I am 25% through the challenge!

But there has been a slight failure. I had a can of pepsi max on Friday. I had worked out, and went grocery shopping for 2 hours. I was completely knackered, felt like death.

I craved a soda hard, really. And I gave in! :cry:But oh well, not a big deal in reality. But it was like an addictive craving, soda is like crystal meth to me! (except crystal meth is healthier :rotflmao:). I always want to have soda in my life, not now but when I have lost it all. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. Considering I used to live off the stuff I guess I have knocked it off pretty well. Water is my #1 source of fluid for life now, period.

Anyway, apart from that minor blip, I have been 100%. Exercised ever day so far. Been at 1700 calories strictly each day. It will be a lot easier when I finish this and can revert back to exercising 3-4 days a week.

Plus, I think I will make the cheat days a monthly thing now. Each week is too often now, so maybe each fortnight or month? Not sure as of yet. They help keep me on track though, so they are still important to my success.

You're doing amazingly well Rev, I'm sure there's not many of us on here who could keep up what you're doing for an entire month.
As for the one can of Pepsi Max, unless you're planning to give it up completely for the rest of your life, then having something you enjoy in moderation in the best part of a healthy diet. I for one love my mochas - milky, chocolatey, coffee goodness in a cup :p

You're doing amazingly well Rev, I'm sure there's not many of us on here who could keep up what you're doing for an entire month.
As for the one can of Pepsi Max, unless you're planning to give it up completely for the rest of your life, then having something you enjoy in moderation in the best part of a healthy diet. I for one love my mochas - milky, chocolatey, coffee goodness in a cup :p

Yeh I want soda in my life. Nothing more refreshing than a cold Dr Pepper haha Mocha eh? I am not one for hot drinks, an ice cold beverage wins every time for me!

Nah if I can do it, anyone can do it :p Only a quarter of the way through, long way to go. :D

Back