My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Day 7

I think I have lost a good amount of weight. I'm thinking at least 2lbs. You guys know that feeling where you just feel lighter? :p

It is so tempting to weigh myself like usual, but I think I will resist weigh-ins until the 1st.

And a Happy Mother's Day to any of you mums on here :D Got my mum a huge box of thornton's chocolates. Good thing I am not a huge chocolate fan otherwise I'd being going crazy to have a few.

You're doing great and as a serial daily weighed I am mighty impressed you are sticking to not weighing until 1st April! Glad you are feeling lighter! Keep doing what you are doing its working!

You're doing great and as a serial daily weighed I am mighty impressed you are sticking to not weighing until 1st April! Glad you are feeling lighter! Keep doing what you are doing its working!

Haha yeh I know the feeling. My curiosity is through the roof right now! 3 more weeks of waiting will be torture :eek:

So I did the basic math to try and predict what my minimum weight loss should be. 1750 calories a day, subtracting the minimum calories burnt through working out. Take that number and minus it off of 2500.

So 2500-1490 = 1010 calories burnt per day minimum. Multiply that by 7 and that is 7070 calories burnt off per week. That is 1.963lbs a week I should lose minimum this month. Multiply that by 4 and that is 7.85lbs.

In short, this month. I should lose a bare minimum of 7.8lbs. Including the fact I am burning a hell of a lot more calories through exercise than a normal person because of my weight, and many more factors. I am to lose at least 10lbs. I will be content with 7.8 though, that is still good.

Probably looking too much into this haha But I enjoyed estimating that :p Correct me if I am wrong somewhere!

Damn snow! I want to practice basketball as my form of exercise instead of rowing each day. But I can't when the whether is like this.

I am looking forward to the summer.

Some of you may have noticed some more goals in my sig. I will explain the rather strange one at the bottom!

My Mum got me a nice pair of Calvin Classics camo boxers for Christmas. At XL, which I can usually squeeze myself into. They were WAY too small for me. My upper legs are generally huge because I gained a lot of muscle in my upper legs from playing rugby for 8 years. It was impossible to squeeze into them.

My Mum said, "I will return them and find a bigger pair for you!". I said, no. I will fit into these eventually. I am not sure which weight will require me to fit into them but I will fit into them one day.

And that's why an underwear goal is there :cool:

Last edited:
Day 8 Completed

I failed a little bit again. I was in the bathroom and saw the scales begging me to step on them. So I did it, it was not an official weigh in. Because I had already eaten and drank plenty of water. So I will be heavier than I should be.

With that in mind I was 293.2. 2.8lbs lighter with at least 2lbs of food and liquid in me.

I don't count it as a real failure, because I don't know my exact weight. But still, I need to work on my self-control...

I did an hour on the rowing machine again tonight, second time this week. I got to my usual 30 minutes and felt like I had enough energy to do an hour so I did it.

Wow! You've completed a full week! I don't see the sneak peek at the scale as a failure! Just curiosity and hey! It better than a mouthful of calorific food or drink eh?!

You have an awful lot of self control from what I can see from following your thread so don't underestimate yourself! You were over 300lbs and now you are not! You're well under never to return there again! Bet your mum is really proud of you! I would be!

Wow! You've completed a full week! I don't see the sneak peek at the scale as a failure! Just curiosity and hey! It better than a mouthful of calorific food or drink eh?!

You have an awful lot of self control from what I can see from following your thread so don't underestimate yourself! You were over 300lbs and now you are not! You're well under never to return there again! Bet your mum is really proud of you! I would be!

A big part of this weight loss thing is proving to myself I have self-control and willpower. 300lbs may seem pretty far away in 3 weeks time if I get a good result! I am not struggling with dieting at all, which makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Yeh my Mum compliments me quite often about how I am looking better, and says well done each time I work out. Nobody in my house knows exactly how much I used to weigh, I am keeping it under wraps until I finish haha

Day 10

Having a Chinese today. Gunna have to drink a lot of water afterwards.

Watching a football game with my family, so I am going to have one beer with it. I think I have earned it.

I worked out today, around 30% through this month now!

Wow! You make it sound so easy! Thinking in percentage terms may actually be helpful for me. I think perhaps I need to do that given I'm struggling with this last half stone to a stone. Certainly will think about it.

Wow! You make it sound so easy! Thinking in percentage terms may actually be helpful for me. I think perhaps I need to do that given I'm struggling with this last half stone to a stone. Certainly will think about it.

I'd go for it. Even two weeks at full 100% and see how you do.

I'd say I have been about 98% :p

So I went out to Sainsburys to get my weight loss food, and decided to check it I had any old clothes that would fit me better now I have lost weight.

I am currently wearing a zipper fleece that I wore at college quite often, and I am around the same weight now than I was at college. So it fits me quite well again! Still a little tight but this fleece will lost me around 30lbs until it becomes too baggy.

Also, I wore jeans that I used at 318lbs, that I did use a belt for but only just about. They are SERIOUSLY baggy on me now. Like to the max. Plus the belt barely fits me too. And my boxers I wore at 318lbs are too big for me now.

So I am noticing some drastic changes now. I have lost around 27lbs now, so by the 1st I will be way beyond losing 2 stone.

Anyways, time to workout! Hope you are all doing good!

The NSV's are just as exciting as the numbers on the scales going down! Be sure to keep those jeans to continue measuring your progress!

The NSV's are just as exciting as the numbers on the scales going down! Be sure to keep those jeans to continue measuring your progress!

Yeh I will probably donate all my big old clothes to a charity when I reach my goal, but I think I will keep the jeans to remind me how far I've come. I wore them quite a lot.

Gunna have to order a new pair of jeans!

Day 13

I am so hungry right now, haven't had this the whole time since I started. I ate like normal but I am just starving.

Oh well, after tomorrow I am 50% through 100% month.

I am actually feeling pretty down. Obviously just the side effects of being hungry. My brain and body is exhausted.

I am going out for a meal with my family tomorrow for a pub lunch. I am going to try and choose a sensible option.

Last edited:
Enjoy the pub lunch with the family! Try to avoid too many carbs, eg potatoes and Yorkshire puddings!?

Enjoy the pub lunch with the family! Try to avoid too many carbs, eg potatoes and Yorkshire puddings!?

Not sure what I will go for. Whatever I choose I will even it out with a small dinner later on :D

So I had a three course meal at the pub.

Starter: Tapas with bread, cheese and parma ham.
Main course: Mexican tapas with corn on a cob, refried beans, tortillas, guacamole, chips, prawns and mini pork tacos.
Dessert: Chocolate cheesecake with raspberry ice cream.

Man it was an amazing meal. I did not feel guilty because I have worked seriously hard the last two weeks. I enjoyed every bite to the max. The food was really well made too, it was a real treat.

Shouldn't effect me too much. It would have been 1200 calories max. I have had one banana for breakfast in anticipation for a huge lunch. I will have a microwave meal later on if I am hungry, which is 350 calories.

I am going to perform a light workout later on. Maybe just 15 minutes.

For now I am going to enjoy my Sunday and kick back, 50% through the 100% month, I am proud of myself.

Glad you enjoyed your meal. It sounds sooooo yum! You've really deserved it :) You should be very proud of yourself, you're doing really well and not long to go now until you can see how much you've lost! :D

Glad you enjoyed your meal. It sounds sooooo yum! You've really deserved it :) You should be very proud of yourself, you're doing really well and not long to go now until you can see how much you've lost! :D

Yea can't wait until I can go back into the normal routine after weighing myself.

Exercising every day is damn tough!! :D

Back