My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Yea can't wait until I can go back into the normal routine after weighing myself.

Exercising every day is damn tough!! :D

How long are you exercising for in a day and are you doing it all in 1 session or spread out over the day? I can imagine it is tough but you're doing great :) I've done exercise 3 days in a row now and not going to stop unless I have 1 day where I am too sore. Last week I had to exercise every other day because the day after exercising I was sore lol, but your body gets use to it so I can do it longer now and my legs aren't even sore :)

I hope the rest of your plan goes well. Keep up the great work! :D

How long are you exercising for in a day and are you doing it all in 1 session or spread out over the day? I can imagine it is tough but you're doing great :) I've done exercise 3 days in a row now and not going to stop unless I have 1 day where I am too sore. Last week I had to exercise every other day because the day after exercising I was sore lol, but your body gets use to it so I can do it longer now and my legs aren't even sore :)

I hope the rest of your plan goes well. Keep up the great work! :D

Well I have been exercising for nearly 3 months now. Right now I just have one solid session. 30 minutes of vigorous interval rowing. I do 3 minutes at a moderate intensity, then I do a 30 seconds sprint, then 3 minutes moderate again. So I just repeat that process the whole 30 minutes and it is seriously tiring. :p

Today I will do a lighter one, probably only 15 minutes because I will still be full after the huge lunch...

I went went out to play basketball instead a couple of times. Still a decent bit of exercise just a little less hardcore.

Glad you enjoyed the meal! Sounded yummy! Here's me thinking you were going for traditional Sunday out lunch!!

Its also good how you are able to know that amount of calories a meal has and when going out you don't want to have to count obsessively either just having and idea to keep in mind you may have to reduce over next few days. I think I managed to maintain over Jan and feb doing that having what I wanted including wine and then cutting back or excersing harder during the week.

Have agreat week! And roll on another good loss!

Glad you enjoyed the meal! Sounded yummy! Here's me thinking you were going for traditional Sunday out lunch!!

Its also good how you are able to know that amount of calories a meal has and when going out you don't want to have to count obsessively either just having and idea to keep in mind you may have to reduce over next few days. I think I managed to maintain over Jan and feb doing that having what I wanted including wine and then cutting back or excersing harder during the week.

Have agreat week! And roll on another good loss!

My parents had a traditional roast, and I chose the adventurous option haha

One meal isn't a big deal regardless of how big it is tbh, at least at my weight. As long as it isnt over 2000 calories then it isnt a big deal at all, i just wont eat anything else for the rest of the day :D

Hi Alex / REV23. I have just read some of your diary and you are very inspiring. Thank you for posting about your journey and sharing your success and losses here with us! I can see, just by your attitude that you are very focused and you will definitely succeed. You know the saying 'battles are lost or won before they are fought'? - Well, I think you've already won this one just by your focus. Just keep going and you can't help but be where you want to be. Well done on your successful losses thus far and thank you again for sharing!! :)

Hi Alex / REV23. I have just read some of your diary and you are very inspiring. Thank you for posting about your journey and sharing your success and losses here with us! I can see, just by your attitude that you are very focused and you will definitely succeed. You know the saying 'battles are lost or won before they are fought'? - Well, I think you've already won this one just by your focus. Just keep going and you can't help but be where you want to be. Well done on your successful losses thus far and thank you again for sharing!! :)

What a lovely post, thank you very much! I came into this knowing that it is all about mentality for success. I haven't lost an incredible amount at all but I am happy with the way things are going. That quote is very true. If you start your journey with the expectation that you will fail, then you will never succeed. But if you start knowing you will and can do it, it will increase your chances of success!

Still a long way to go, but I know in June 2014 I will be at a healthy weight.

You are doing fantastic judging from you information, congrats! And good luck for the rest of your weight loss!

In other news, I will be ordering some new clothes tomorrow. Which is quite a nice feeling.

Though they won't fit me in 10 months time haha

I updated my weight to 293lbs. I am 99% sure I am less than that right now after the last two weeks. But I will keep it at 293 for now.

Last edited:
Strange thing to add, but why not. :p

I have been in contact with a dude, who is also 18 now, from Norway for about 4-5 years. We used to play together on an online video game called World of Warcraft. Anyways, we both stopped playing years ago. We kept in contact through Facebook and we speak pretty much on a weekly basis. He is a good mate of mine really, since my drop-off from my own social circle a year or so ago, he has really been one of my few friends.

We were speaking about my diet a couple of days ago, and I promised him that I would travel to Norway and meet him when I reach 200lbs! He offered me a place to stay and I thought, why not. I will go to Norway when I reach 200lbs. Would be awesome to see him in the flesh, and it would be awesome to travel a little bit when I drop this curse also known has fat. Norway could be fun... I always wanted to try mead... :p

Just thought I would share!

Quoting this post, which I posted quite a while ago on here. We discussed today and decided I would go to Norway this Summer. But I will probably go again when I reach 200lbs!

It will be the healthiest holiday ever. He is a fanatic for exercise. Below is the village he lives in, and we are going hiking up those mountains...

Yeh, that is going to be one hell of a workout... I will probably exercise each and every day still.

Plus, Norweigan food is generally healthy. So apart from one BBQ and mead, I will stay pretty healthy haha

I am looking forward to it. Losing weight on holiday... what happened to me? Something get excited for!

Morning Alex! Wow! Now that sounds and looks great! The hiking will most certainly be exhilarating somewhere like that!

Morning Alex! Wow! Now that sounds and looks great! The hiking will most certainly be exhilarating somewhere like that!

Yes it will. Never hiked in my life, but I could imagine doing it up there would be serious fun!

I ordered new clothes! I am ordering two pairs of jeans which are 46''. The ones I wore when I started were 50''. So they will probably be tight, but I want that. So I can fit into them eventually quite soon.

I also decided I am enrolling back into college. I failed at college hard. This was when my weight started taking over my life, made me depressed as hell. I dropped out after one year, failed 2/3 subjects I took. So I am going to take a course when the next college term begins, I will fit it around work. Another thing to lose weight for, look decent for college!

On the clothes front it makes sense to get the 46 even though they may be a bit snug but that won't be for too long given how well you are doing (and the fact you have made the decision you WILL lose weight!) On the college front well done! Never, ever too late to get a good education and as someone who did their law degree starting at 23 as opposed to 18 straight after school I can tell you it is worth it!

REV23 said:
Quoting this post, which I posted quite a while ago on here. We discussed today and decided I would go to Norway this Summer. But I will probably go again when I reach 200lbs!

It will be the healthiest holiday ever. He is a fanatic for exercise. Below is the village he lives in, and we are going hiking up those mountains...

http://www.sunndal.kommune.no/handlers/bv.ashx/i27d85387-2c1d-4430-9e88-292a9b3b6d02/Sunndalsøra.jpg

Yeh, that is going to be one hell of a workout... I will probably exercise each and every day still.

Plus, Norweigan food is generally healthy. So apart from one BBQ and mead, I will stay pretty healthy haha

I am looking forward to it. Losing weight on holiday... what happened to me? Something get excited for!

Wow, that looks fantastic! Definitely something to look forward to and keep you motivated. :) xx

On the clothes front it makes sense to get the 46 even though they may be a bit snug but that won't be for too long given how well you are doing (and the fact you have made the decision you WILL lose weight!) On the college front well done! Never, ever too late to get a good education and as someone who did their law degree starting at 23 as opposed to 18 straight after school I can tell you it is worth it!

Right now is a perfect time to do it. I have spare time to study a course so I might as well do it!

Hi!

Woahhh it took ages to get to the bottom of the thread. Inspiring to see your progress over the last year or two.

I'm new to the forum ... Hoping to lose some weight.

rev well done on reaching ur goal of getting under 300lbs!

What is ur current weight.. If you don't mind me asking.

Kira what is ur BMI? I can't remember the last time.i was 8 stone!!

Hi!

Woahhh it took ages to get to the bottom of the thread. Inspiring to see your progress over the last year or two.

I'm new to the forum ... Hoping to lose some weight.

rev well done on reaching ur goal of getting under 300lbs!

What is ur current weight.. If you don't mind me asking.

Kira what is ur BMI? I can't remember the last time.i was 8 stone!!

Ahh in a year or two I hope to at the target haha! It's be nearly 5 months so far :)

My current weight, I am not entirely sure because I haven't weighed myself properly in two weeks. I am at around 291 I would expect. Thanks for your support!

Back