My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Wow. That's serious motivation, if be pretty damn proud if I was you :) do you have a row machine at home? How long did it take you to build up to bring able to do 30+ mins in one go? I used to be able to do about 20 or so but I was smaller then and cycling a lot.

Wow. That's serious motivation, if be pretty damn proud if I was you :) do you have a row machine at home? How long did it take you to build up to bring able to do 30+ mins in one go? I used to be able to do about 20 or so but I was smaller then and cycling a lot.

Yes, my parents decided to help me out and bought the rowing machine for me. I buy my own food so they decided they would pitch in with my weight loss by getting it for me, and that certainly paid off. It is very useful having a rower at home!

I started off by just doing 20 minutes. Then I did 2x20 minutes sessions per night with 15 minutes breaks in between. The 15 minute break makes such as huge difference. But that simply took too much time out of my day to do two sessions with a break, so I returned to just doing 20 minutes.

So having felt stronger, I just did 25 minutes. Eventually I felt strong enough to do 30 minutes. So that's what I stick to now.

100% MONTH CHALLENGE HAS BEEN COMPLETED!

And I am SO knackered hahaha

I did more exercise this month then I have in my entire life. I am certainly proud of myself and can happily tick off that goal of exercising everyday for a month. Now I can revert back to 3-4 days per week.

I stack to 1750 calories for nearly every day apart from 3 days perhaps. All unintentionally over :p But it happens I guess.

I will post the weigh-in results once I go on the laptop tomorrow. I am staying up til around 6 AM today as I am staying up to watch two new TV show episodes... so expect an afternoon post :p Expectations? As long as I am out of 21st then I am a happy man. So that's 2lbs, which I know I have dropped. I have had so many non-scale victories this month what with clothes, confidence boost and more. Therefore, I really am not too fussed with what the scale says. If it is a disappointment then it will not knock me off my stride at all.

Thank you all for you support this month as well, you guys certainly help a lot! I am forever grateful :)

YEAY :D Well done!!:0clapper:

You must be so proud of yourself. Now you really know how determined and strong you are and you've proved that to yourself.

I really hope you get a decent loss tomorrow. Good luck :)

YEAY :D Well done!!:0clapper:

You must be so proud of yourself. Now you really know how determined and strong you are and you've proved that to yourself.

I really hope you get a decent loss tomorrow. Good luck :)

Yeah I proved something to myself this month :) I hope for something decent, thanks :D

REV23 said:
Hell yeah!!! :D

Lol, loads of people I follow on Twitter are going mad about the GOT premiere right now. Haven't got into the TV series yet, but am currently 81% through the second book (you can probably guess from that I'm reading it on Kindle, lol). :) xx

Sorry I've not been around, been going through some stuff but am out of the other side now. Good luck for today :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I was in bed just being lazy putting the alarm on snooze them I realized "I GOTTA WEIGH MYSELF!". So I shot straight out of bed and prepared for the scales' reading... it said 285.8lbs. I started the month at 295.8lbs, so that is:

10.0lbs exactly!

I am so glad, 10.0lbs was the amount of should have lost judging by the math. But I would have been happy with 6lbs! So to get a good loss means the world to me. I lost almost 50% of my total weight loss in the 100% month. Having a nice round number like 10 is pretty cool too :p

Today I am going to relax. I am going to have a couple of beers, have a few ferrero rochers that I resisted yesterday, and probably have a naughty meal for dinner. But I will be straight back again tomorrow with the weight loss, hopefully get some decent results over the next few weeks!

And updating my profile weight stats by 10lbs is just the greatest feeling ever!​

Oh and thank you all for the pre-weigh in good lucks, it seemed to have worked!

Lol, loads of people I follow on Twitter are going mad about the GOT premiere right now. Haven't got into the TV series yet, but am currently 81% through the second book (you can probably guess from that I'm reading it on Kindle, lol). :) xx

I am sure the books are great. You should try watch the show! From what I have been told they didn't mess around with the book's stories too much.

The premiere was a good start :)

:eek: WELL DONE ALEX!!! You know what is even MORE exciting?? You're 5/6 lbs away from... wait for it .... being in the 19'st's !!

x

I am sure the books are great. You should try watch the show! From what I have been told they didn't mess around with the book's stories too much.

The premiere was a good start :)

Yeah, the books are very good - and very long, lol. Congrats on the 10lbs, that's brilliant! Enjoy your day. :) xx

:eek: WELL DONE ALEX!!! You know what is even MORE exciting?? You're 5/6 lbs away from... wait for it .... being in the 19'st's !!

x

I know! I only just realized that after updating my weight. That's a great milestone!

:wow:That is AMAZING!! Really huge congrats on the 10lbs loss :D Just goes to show if you put 100% effort into this then you will see results. Hope you enjoy your day relaxing :) You really deserve it!

Fanbloodytastic - enjoy your treat day, once it's planned and accounted for then you'll have no probs - says the woman who gorged on a tub of ben and jerry's after refusing chocolate all day. Stupid thing is 9 times out of ten if you offered me ice cream I'd refuse it but got feeling a bit down and lonely and bam ... head in a tub until I could see the bottom. Guess what, afterwards I was down, lonely, bloody furious with myself and felt sick. Good to see some self control! Go you.

Back