My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Oh my goodness, that guy from Romania! What were they thinking?! :D xx

I know... that was extremely hard to listen to.

If he wins I am never watching eurovision again lol

Aww why not?! YouTube him. Marty bgt and it should come up. He's mental!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to love it but I just have no interest anymore.

Mainly because the winners just seem to disappear afterwards. Or do one album (if they are singers) and are never heard of again.

I used to love it but I just have no interest anymore.

Mainly because the winners just seem to disappear afterwards. Or do one album (if they are singers) and are never heard of again.

Very true. The biggest success IMO is Diversity, everyone else are easily forgettable x

Very true. The biggest success IMO is Diversity, everyone else are easily forgettable x

The earlier successes did go on to do more, the Paul Potts, Susan Boyle, Diversity and more.

But the last three winners were never heard of again :(

Time to sleep :D Weigh-in tomorrow morning at max around 11ish probably.

Kept a good water intake the whole week and a low salt intake, so my water weight should be low. Hopefully a good reading to put me closer to the half century that I really want.

Hope that you are dreaming the lbs away for weigh in :) good luck x

Weighed in at 270lbs, so I lost 3.6lbs this week :D

I have over a month to reach my birthday target of 268. So I need to lose 2lbs in a month... easy.

Time to eat all that leftover popcorn that has been tormenting me :p

REV23 said:

I have over a month to reach my birthday target of 268. So I need to lose 2lbs in a month... easy.

Woohoo, you are doing so well!! :) xx

Wow you are super epic!!! 2lb a month? You'll smash that!!! Xx

Thanks guy, that is 8.6lbs in two weeks, pretty insane.

Hopefully I can keep this run of form going!

i have every faith that you will. you have sheer determination that i am envious of! hope you had a great weekend :) x

i have every faith that you will. you have sheer determination that i am envious of! hope you had a great weekend :) x

If I get another huge loss, it can only mean that my metabolism has become faster!

If I get another huge loss, it can only mean that my metabolism has become faster!
With all the exercise you've been doing, you've built extra muscle which in turn raises your metabolism!! So yeah!! You, my man, are a dieting MACHINE!!!

X

With all the exercise you've been doing, you've built extra muscle which in turn raises your metabolism!! So yeah!! You, my man, are a dieting MACHINE!!!

X

Yeah rowing helped build quite a lot of muscle and the rest of my cardio increases my metabolism too.

Heheh wouldn't say I am a dieting machine, my diet is far from perfect. But I am a calorie counting machine :cool:

Yeah rowing helped build quite a lot of muscle and the rest of my cardio increases my metabolism too.

Heheh wouldn't say I am a dieting machine, my diet is far from perfect. But I am a calorie counting machine :cool:

You are a weightloss machine then!!

Thing is, after you lose all your weight you'll go back to normal eating and as you are normal eating anyway, you won't pile on the lbs again coz you have learned to limit yourself.

This is why I don't agree with the Cambridge diets and the like. They drop like 10 stones in 3 weeks then have to refeed them selves. They can't go on forever drinking shakes!! They learned nothing!! The long road we are on is the best way. X

You are a weightloss machine then!!

Thing is, after you lose all your weight you'll go back to normal eating and as you are normal eating anyway, you won't pile on the lbs again coz you have learned to limit yourself.

This is why I don't agree with the Cambridge diets and the like. They drop like 10 stones in 3 weeks then have to refeed them selves. They can't go on forever drinking shakes!! They learned nothing!! The long road we are on is the best way. X

Yup most diet plans are pretty much a temporary solution to a permanent problem. Like having liposuction in a way. You can't live off set-diets forever and a lot of people gain it all back.

For me this is also education towards maintaining my weight when I reach my goal. I have learnt how my body works and a lot about food and exercise. I still have lots more to learn too which is exciting.

I used to think diet plans were the only way to lose weight. But no, just simply increasing my activity and moderating what I eat, and I have lost 3 1/2 stone. It really is that simple.

Oh and I still eat burgers, ice cream, chocolate, crisps, french fries, coke, kebabs, pizzas and many more foods that I enjoy. It's just I have learnt to moderate it by having fitting them in with my calorie deficit and cheat days. That's the best part about it!

REV23 said:
Yup most diet plans are pretty much a temporary solution to a permanent problem. Like having liposuction in a way. You can't live off set-diets forever and a lot of people gain it all back.

For me this is also education towards maintaining my weight when I reach my goal. I have learnt how my body works and a lot about food and exercise. I still have lots more to learn too which is exciting.

I used to think diet plans were the only way to lose weight. But no, just simply increasing my activity and moderating what I eat, and I have lost 3 1/2 stone. It really is that simple.

Oh and I still eat burgers, ice cream, chocolate, crisps, french fries, coke, kebabs, pizzas and many more foods that I enjoy. It's just I have learnt to moderate it by having fitting them in with my calorie deficit and cheat days. That's the best part about it!

Yep, that's absolutely the way to do it! I still eat all the crap I like, I just do it once every couple of weeks or so, not every day, lol. :) xx

Back