My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Woops sorry guys! Completely forgot to update and had a hectic weekend! It wasn't great news so I wasn't in a rush, gained one pound. However, I did weigh-in a day early so that probably didn't help. Pretty sure it wasn't a fat gain!

I was quite naughty food-wise on Friday and Saturday. But it was a sacrifice I was willing to make. Friday being my best friend's birthday and a few of us ate at a lovely american restaurant. I got a bit carried away but I don't eat out very often!

Then on Saturday the England game was on, and was watching it with my friends so we had a curry and I had wayyy too many cokes.

Hopefully my indulgence won't bite me back too badly this week. I'll keep everything strict, try and get some exercise to help make-up that gain and then some. I did exercise a lot on Sunday so that was a good start!

And you are spot on Kira, I like to make the most of occasions. They don't come around too often!

Loved reading your diary, wow you're incredible ! Well done , you should be very proud of yourself ....you have a great attitude x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I thought you'd be caught in the football! Enjoy it! You'll blast any gain or equalise it either way. You know your success is not just the huge weightloss but the changes y
u have incorporated into your lifestyle to lose the weight and keeping it off. That why this journey is a success for you and so well deserved. Enjoy the rest of the World Cup and fun with friends!

Kira's absolutely right - you have to enjoy these special occasions when they come along. The important bit, that you seem to have cracked, is getting straight back to business afterwards. Well done! :) xx

Hey Alex! How've you been?

Wow you've come such a long way since you started. I hope you're really proud of yourself. How've you been finding it in general? Congratulations for your commitment and determination :)

Hi all! I weighed myself and I gained 0.8lb. Not too much, I treated myself a lot last weekend so I think that was my undoing. Anyway I'm feeling good nonetheless. I've had a few good losses recently so getting a couple of gains isn't the end of the world.

I will want to crack on with another loss. Back to strictness this week!

Hey Alex! How've you been?

Wow you've come such a long way since you started. I hope you're really proud of yourself. How've you been finding it in general? Congratulations for your commitment and determination :)

Hey Rosie good to see you back!

It's been good. I found my ideal method and I've just been working on it ever since! It's worked great and here I am!

And thanks! How have you been?

Indeed guys, gotta enjoy the occasions when they come. I'm gonna work hard again now that I've had two "relaxed" weeks. It's nice to have a little cooldown period, the 1.8lb gain in the last two weeks doesn't seem all that bad when I think of it that way.

You'll reign it in I've no doubt about that. Enjoy and have fun and be mindful and that gain will be gone in a flash. Xxx

Hey Rosie good to see you back!

It's been good. I found my ideal method and I've just been working on it ever since! It's worked great and here I am!

And thanks! How have you been?

Thanks. Good to be back :) That's great. You can really see how much effort you've put in and how much u wanted to get healthier :)

I've been good thanks. Just doing calorie counting, walking to work, moderation and portion control and also eating 3 meals and 3 snacks which is working for me :)

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Hey Rev, just catching up and wanted to say a massive well done. You're nearly at target now - yay!

Hey all. A bit of a strange week. I'm weighing myself on Sunday instead because it was my birthday on Monday so I ate with my friends yesterday to celebrate. This should be the last occasion for a while.

So I will eat strict and drink plenty of water today, hopefully get a loss!

Thanks. Good to be back :) That's great. You can really see how much effort you've put in and how much u wanted to get healthier :)

I've been good thanks. Just doing calorie counting, walking to work, moderation and portion control and also eating 3 meals and 3 snacks which is working for me :)

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Sounds like a good plan! And thank you, good luck to you too Rosie!

Sorry all, been a bit inconsistent over the last two weeks haha!

I don't even remember what my weigh-in was last week. Think I lost 0.4lb though.

Anyway, I'm feeling confident to get a good loss this week. Haven't done any exercise but my calories have been good! Would be nice to lose two pounds!

And thanks guys, it was a good birthday week!

Yay! I am sure you will get a good loss. Celebrating birthday is a busy time especially when one is so young! Sigh! Those were the days! Youth!

Yay! I am sure you will get a good loss. Celebrating birthday is a busy time especially when one is so young! Sigh! Those were the days! Youth!

Haha it was nothing too special! Just me eating too much and being lazy!

Okay so I weighed in at 201lbs so I've lost 2lbs since last weigh-in, and I am 1lb into my overall progress. So a good result!

Didn't exercise at all this week so I am happy with that!

Back