My Atkins Diary.... here we go!

Hiya Kizzie
Wonderful to have you back :D
Xxx

Well, thank you kindly ladies!. I was getting sick of myself falling off the wagon repeatedly and never really getting past day four!! I'm now safely and securely into my second week of induction. I've lost 10 pounds..and I've just said NO NO NO to the decadent, moist and oozingly FATTENING chocolate cake in the kitchen. believe me it was hard.. but as the old cliche goes.. NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!! hehehe...

I've just tucked into a yummy prawn and lobster caesar salad, with half a boiled egg on top.. and a cup of sugar free lemon jelly and cream... PAH to your chocolate cake!.. lol... can't wait to weigh in again.. (probably tomorrow as it seems I"m losing a pound a day) ....

Thanks Lady. I did buy flaxseed meal but after a couple of them I grew to dislike the flavour of the flaxseed.:( I didn't try a chocolate Mim though... I will when I'm back in Miami as I bought the stuff in bulk and still have two big bags of it left!

I made an Atkins friendly tiramisu last night. Mixing Mascarpone cheese with some espresso coffee and granulated sweetener.. that really hit the spot.. I'm sure adding a light sprinkling of cocoa would be good too! *I've just made sugar free lime jelly whipped up with cream to make a kind of blancmange.. so that's ready for tomorrow..

Thanks for the link. I'll look it up in a bit.. I'm indulging in a "LUSH" bath tonight.. my real treat of the day!..

Day 12 here I come!.. I'm thinking of carry on with Induction until i see a plateau.. or I get sick of it.. 1 pound a day and still counting..

having cream. cream cheese and mascarpone in my arsenal makes this diet all the easier now!... I STILL get asked.. "are you SURE you're supposed to be eating that?'.. gggrrr... 11 pounds off.. says YES I AM SURE! BUGGER OFF! hehe..

G'night.. hoping to lose another pound by tomorrow!..

Hi Kizzie, good to see you back and well done love

Thanks Jim.. I've finally CRACKED IT!!!!!... heheh.. thanks for your support! especially with my continuous failures... It's all about getting back on again and doing your best right?.. Mind is in the right place now... Onwards and upwards.. TALLY HO!!!

Oh good, that's what I like to hear Kizzie :)

Day 12 and 12 pounds lost!!.. wahooo!!!..

Breakfast: Coffee with cream and vanilla Atkins shake
snack: 1 litre of zero calorie flavoured water
Lunch: Left over beef stew.. (it has peas and carrots in it but I"m attempting to eat around them!) with cheese on top
Snack: 4 whole shelled walnuts (I know I'm not supposed to eat nuts.. but I've had a couple each day and my weight loss is still doing ok.. I just need something to crunch on..when I get back to the US I'll get some pork rinds)

Dinner: Probably a cheese omlette - we have fresh fish in the house so I might get some of that and salad.

Dessert: SF Jelly.. (If I remember to make it straight after work!!)..

Exercise: 1 hour mountain walking (trying to do this everyday at least twice).
Resistance training with 2 x 2.5kg weights. And body weight exercises....working to hold a full plank for 1 minute. (final goal is 2 minutes.. current time is 38 seconds LOL)...

Wow Kizzie - look at you go!!!
Shows that getting head in order is the key to success:)

Brilliant to read about another Bander on Atkins!! Hope you're doing OK xxx Looking forward to following how you get on x

Morning Kizzie love :D

Morning Jim, hi guys!... 11 pounds off.. somehow a pound snuck back on again!?!?!..I was enjoying my pounds and days working in conjunction with each other! Probably water retention?.. gggrrr.. still going strong though!.. So totally motivated to get this weight off.. I'm going to stick to induction for a while longer. I like it!...

Katie it's TOTALLY mind over matter.. I'm just praying I can stay in this mindset for the long term. I'm keeping a physical journal too so that helps.

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs with cracked black pepper and olive oil drizzled (one of my fave breakies and so simple!)

Lunch: Scrambled eggs with a teaspoon of pesto YUM... I know it has pine nuts but it was a teaspoon..

Dinner: Not sure yet but maybe chicken curry with courgette 'pasta'... Forgot to make my SF jelly again today.. ggrr.. so might whip up a cheese cake thing. I was even thinking of watering down cream and mixing in a teaspoon of cocoa for hot chocolate...

Exercise: 30 minute brisk mountain walk this morning before 'school'
Swimming pool: resistance training with water weights... lots of walking up and down.. leg work and arm work.
Sit ups x3 sets of 20, Tricep dips, bicep curls, stretches and hip rotations.
Will try and do something else before bed. Maybe another walk... it's so nice out!..

Looking forward to following you too Neen!

Back