My Atkins diary

kezzyBee

Silver Member
I thought I would start my own diary as I know this time I am gonna be here for the long haul!! :D

Day 3 today and I must say I am very proud of myself, no cheating and I think ketosis has kicked in today!! yay no cravings and I don't really feel that hungry anymore! :bliss:

I am remembering now why I love this diet so much. It's so easy once you get passed the first few days....I am officially back on the atkins wagon!! YAY!!:D

Hi kerry, good idea to start a diary and glad to see you are well on your way:D
Xx

Morning kerry love

morning :) and good girl !!! x

Morning :) ooh no its afternoon haha oops I'm so lazy!!!

Well I had promised myself no weighing until official weigh day but I coldn't resist and 3lb down already!! :D Which I really needed to see coz I was a little naughty last night and that weight loss has given me motivation to stay on track! So I am one happy camper today and officially back in the 12 stone bracket yay!!

Hope everyones having a good day :)

Well done Kerry :)

Well done Kerry. Good morning to u xx

Hello everyone! Arrggh I was terrible yesterday I had some annoying news and I just felt too down and stressed to think about what I was eating! Grrr why do I always eat rubbish when I feel like that, so angry with myself because it's thrown me right back :( I have been back on it 100% so far today so hopefully will carry on like this for the rest of the day :eek:

My bf keeps telling me its not the right time to be doing this at the mo coz I have got too much going on which I wont go into on here. But I do find it helps to concentrate on something else when other things are stressing me out, so I am going to try my hardest at this and exercise :)

Hope everybody is doing well today xx

Hi Kerry,
Sorry life is tough at the moment (hugs). I also have some "life stresses" at the moment and actually agree that focusing on getting myself healthier is an important distraction :)

Morning Kerry love

oh darling. hope things sort themsleves out soon. I do find having something to focus on like diet helps when things are tough x

OMG you are in soooo much trouble!!!!!

Back