My bf is so sweet :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 26 February 2007 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I was in tears earlier about my horrible tummy and he came and gave me a hug and said he loved me no matter what I looked like,even if I weighed 3 times as much.I am so lucky to have him.He has drawn up a little short program of exercises for me for toning(he did a lot of weight training in the past and knows quite a lot) because I'm worried about bingo wings and loose skin on my thighs and tummy :) Makes sticking to the diet so much easier when you have support like that :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    You are so right! It is lovely to have great unconditional support from your partner.

I'm sure he is chuffed that you are doing so well, trying so hard and appreciate him.

Dizzy x

polishrose likes this.
  4. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's good to have a good man behind you. The support they give to you can be the difference between you succeeding and failing. My H2B is great, he stops me from going off the rails, and supports me, tells me how lovley I look and keeps telling me that I ma doing really well, and that he loves me whatever I want to do. He is my brick, and every woman deserves a man like that! (or woman) He even comes with me to weigh in every week bless him. He knows as much about CD as I do! Good on you, keep that guy to yourself!!! x:)

5. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Diet:
    WW
    Awwwh polishrose that is sooo sweet....it definitly does help when ur fella is behind yah and supporting yah...have to say mine is great as well with all this!!:)
    Make sure yah give him a huge big hug!!!:D

6. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good for you polishrose, you deserve it. A good man is a special thing. And look at you doing so well, just keep your head high, you're doing it!

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Bless him!! Make sure you treat him with lots of 'special cuddles' (you know what I mean) cos he's a sweetie!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    hehe oh yes special cuddles are definitely on offer for him :D

9. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    AWWWW What a total diamond,

You hang on to him chick.

;)

XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.