My bf is so sweet :)

polishrose

Gold Member
I was in tears earlier about my horrible tummy and he came and gave me a hug and said he loved me no matter what I looked like,even if I weighed 3 times as much.I am so lucky to have him.He has drawn up a little short program of exercises for me for toning(he did a lot of weight training in the past and knows quite a lot) because I'm worried about bingo wings and loose skin on my thighs and tummy :) Makes sticking to the diet so much easier when you have support like that :)

You are so right! It is lovely to have great unconditional support from your partner.

I'm sure he is chuffed that you are doing so well, trying so hard and appreciate him.

Dizzy x

It's good to have a good man behind you. The support they give to you can be the difference between you succeeding and failing. My H2B is great, he stops me from going off the rails, and supports me, tells me how lovley I look and keeps telling me that I ma doing really well, and that he loves me whatever I want to do. He is my brick, and every woman deserves a man like that! (or woman) He even comes with me to weigh in every week bless him. He knows as much about CD as I do! Good on you, keep that guy to yourself!!! x:)

Awwwh polishrose that is sooo sweet....it definitly does help when ur fella is behind yah and supporting yah...have to say mine is great as well with all this!!:)
Make sure yah give him a huge big hug!!!:D

Good for you polishrose, you deserve it. A good man is a special thing. And look at you doing so well, just keep your head high, you're doing it!

AWWWW What a total diamond,

You hang on to him chick.

;)

XX

Back