My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Day 47 PP

Morning all. Again lack of sleep dominates my news but nothing new there so I'm going straight back to bed. Good day yesterday & really enjoyed my food. Plan for today make my sponges & fitness class 'groove dance' later...so that should be a laugh if nothing else,,,oh yes & goggle box & strictly :)

B nothing! Sleep
S choc sponge
L ham omelette
D cheeseburgers

Have a good day peeps

xxxxxx

Hello! How the devil are you? Please can I have your bread recipe I want burgers!! lol!
How you feeling ATM? Any urges!? lol xx

Hello my lovely....going ok, apart from every time I eat I get a headache :s my only real urges are social ones...cos I've got all my clothes out of the garage and have currently got my size 12 m&s jeggings on, I've had a shower, got full make up & earrings on and sitting here & opened a can of coke zero!! Omg I'm so sad...6 weeks is harsh not to go out...not that I go out every week, it's knowing why I'm not going out (cannot trust myself) I've arranged to go out twice in November & just praying that I'm in conso by then :0
I've put the bread recipe on the recipe board a couple of weeks ago....
so glad work went well for you :) you ok? Any urges?

xxxx

Yes you have thank you will try tomorrow!
I'm ok same as you really sat here while OH has meatballs and bread and beer and I've got a coffee milkshake! Lol! I've booked December to go out so am hoping I'm 11 stone by then! I'm missing a gin more than food! Lol xx

Lol....me too...my need for lager is much greater than pizza! Which is what my OH had while I'm having my sausages & coke zero :0 we will get there!!! Pah... Who wants to go out in September anyway ;)

xx

Day 48 PV

morning!! 12 hour shift ahead, but determined to do my walk in work again today, cos I missed one yesterday through lack of time & exhaustion...

B lemon sponge
L ham sandwich with lettuce cucumber & tomato
S sausages, carrot sticks & lemon sponge
D cottage pie carrot swede & parsnip mash

1.5 water, no walk in work because I didn't have a meal break

enjoy your weekend everone

xxxx

Last edited:
ha ha....the people from work didn't have to ask....I'm known as the dukan queen!! The first time I did it such negativity....awful..."how can you eat that" "not allowed fruit, that's not very healthy!" ....but then when I lost 47lb they all wanted to know how I did it....then 2 of my work colleagues lost 4 stone and another lost 7 stone!!! xxx

Yes, nothing shuts people up quite like in-your-face results! You go girl Cx

Day 49 PP

Morning all, feel a bit bleugh this morning. Wiped out and energy less when I came home last night, but not surprising cos I had the energy of a teenager yesterday in work :) then my OH saying it's the diet...are you ok? Are you eating enough? Slightly annoying!! Bread making today then taking the kids to the boating lake and having a lazy Sunday....power hill walk later!! Missed 2 walks in a row so have to make up for it!!! Cos it's weigh day tomorrow..

B lemon sponge
L tuna
D stewed beef onions & gravy
S 2 sausages & sponge

happy sunday
xxx

Last edited:
Woo hoo..Done my walk....but it was a struggle to get out if the door..I've turned into such a lazy bum...I think it's because I've missed Zumba & fit steps for 2 weeks :( cos I've been working Tuesdays & Thursdays but not this week or next :) so that will get me into the swing of things again....plus I instantly have more energy after my walk...so as long I get my body out if the door I'm fine.....had half hour trying on my 8, yes 8 pairs of jeans from my skinny days, most fit just :) but going to throw half of them cos they are low rise & HATE low rise so don't know why I ever bought them in the first place!!!! weigh day tomorrow :0 hope everyone has had a lovely Sunday...

xxxxxxx

Day 50!!!! Weigh day - lost 1.6lbs

ok I haven't hit my target for 2lbs but I'm now under 10 and a half stone which means my next mini goal is my target :) very excited...gonna ramp up the exercise this week....can't believe I'm on day 50...I'm gonna celebrate with cup of tea & yes you've guessed it, a slice of sponge!!

happy monday
xxx

Well done for week 7 that is amazing! xxx

Day 50 PV

bread making in progress, just had yummy lunch & loads of nice food to take to work, even though it's the dreaded 4 til 2am shift...me matter last one then 6 days off :)

B lemon sponge
L stewed beef onions & gravy with broccoli & sprouts
S ham sandwich with tomato
D cottage pie
S carrot sticks & lemon sponge

totally out of sugar free sweets & chewing guns :0 trip to the shops before work me thinks

xxxx

Day 51 PP

Afternoon peeps. Cold. Headache. Sore throat. Annoying. But it's my first of my 6 days off so Thats good. I just hope it doesn't zap all my energy that is needed for the full time job that is dukan. Fit steps later. So a vitamin & paracetamol in order.

B lemon sponge
L stewed beef onions gravy with dukan bread
D melted babybels on bread

xxxx

Last edited:
Yo! Hope your feeling better! its dukan flu i keep getting it! How do you do your stew? do you use stock pots?xx

Yo! Hope your feeling better! its dukan flu i keep getting it! How do you do your stew? do you use stock pots?xx

Yo yo yo...I'm in bed & feeling really wazzed off....soooooo looking forward to my beloved fitsteps & I could barley get up the stairs :( I'm willing but definitely not able...even though I can't taste anything I'm still looking for rubbish to eat to cheer me up, so I'm safe in my bedroom cos it's in the attic and it's a long way down to the kitchen!! So I'm sucking on my halls sugar free lemon sweets...

I use 2 oxo cubes dissolved in boiling water add mixed herbs then pour over cut up bite sized beef casserole cubes & sliced onion...cover then 180 for 2 hours...after 90 mins I get it out & add some cornflour mixed with cold water and stir in to make the gravy...it makes 3 portions and is gorgeous with or without veg!!

How you getting on today.... 4 PP days? Go for it!!
xx

Ok, feeling rough rough rough, and worryingly wanting all bad foods....how I've stopped myself is something short of a miracle...but I did...and now back in bed with my headache, aching everywhere, clammy, dizzy, so couldn't do my fitsteps :( sorry to moan guys....fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow....I got sponges to make!!!

xxx

Ok, feeling rough rough rough, and worryingly wanting all bad foods....how I've stopped myself is something short of a miracle...but I did...and now back in bed with my headache, aching everywhere, clammy, dizzy, so couldn't do my fitsteps :( sorry to moan guys....fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow....I got sponges to make!!!

xxx

Oh no Andi! Bad food will make you feel better for a second then you will feel worse for eating it! Plus it will probably upset your stomach.
Early night for you. Feel better soon xx

Oh no Andi! Bad food will make you feel better for a second then you will feel worse for eating it! Plus it will probably upset your stomach.
Early night for you. Feel better soon xx

thank you tuula!! You are so right....I'm still really rough this morning :( but there is no food in the house, so the combo of no food & being ill is so dangerous...so I'm going to take it very slow round sainsburys to stock up, with my baseball cap and sunglasses on....how attractive ;)

xxx

Day 52 PV

Feeling mighty rough still. Not used to my dukan energy being zapped. But I have managed to do Sainsburys & Aldis and bought myself a slow cooker for £12.99. So about to google some recipes now. Again craving all the wrong stuff! Why!! Not used to this craving malarkey & it's driving me nuts.

B porridge & 1 slice lemon sponge
D 2 x sausages
L chicken & veg stew/soup - didn't eat it wasn't cooked enough then couldn't face it
S parsnip crisps coke zero & bake off!!

not enough water or food but still haven't cheated :(

off to medicate myself now....hope your all rocking it today peeps!

xxxx

Last edited:
Back