My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Your so close andi xxx watch your tolerated and blast the last couple of pound off xxx well done xxx

Struggling to EAT!!! Even in a PV...?i don't know whether my stomach has shrunk or I've reached my limit of meat, but I'm really struggling to enjoy anything..the chewing and the swallowing is really really tough....I've literally got to have loads of water...I'm praying this is just a phase & I'll start to enjoy my food again soon :(
been to fit steps & loved it & made my bread.
hope you're all chewing & swallowing nicely today!! :)

xxx

Struggling to EAT!!! Even in a PV...?i don't know whether my stomach has shrunk or I've reached my limit of meat, but I'm really struggling to enjoy anything..the chewing and the swallowing is really really tough....I've literally got to have loads of water...I'm praying this is just a phase & I'll start to enjoy my food again soon :( been to fit steps & loved it & made my bread. hope you're all chewing & swallowing nicely today!! :) xxx

Nope not really! Chewing my chicken took about an hour!! I feel your pain!! Xx

Nope not really! Chewing my chicken took about an hour!! I feel your pain!! Xx

Ha ha....great news that it's just not me...thought there was something wrong with my throat....I may invest in some total yogurt again...no chewing involved!!! Even my sponge is hard work!!

X

Day 17 PP

Work later til 2am :( don't know if I'll have time for my walk, but got zumba tomorrow & gym Friday Saturday & Sunday.

b lemon sponge
L sausage quiche
D bolognese
S corned beef sarnies & sponge

have a good day dukan buddies

xx

Home & knackered but stuck to the rules (apart from no exercise) and had loads of water. Plus 3 compliments from work mates....one called me tiny and another the incredible shrinking woman....ps I am not tiny, I was just huge before :0

nite nite peeps

xx

Day 18 PV

No energy but that's work related. Zumba later.

B lemon sponge
L beef casserole
D pork steaks roasted veg & salad
S lemon sponge

Xx

Last edited:
Unusually quiet in Zumba then I realised everyone is out on da p*ss for Beaujolais Day, including half my friends.....and where was I??? Sweating my socks off sober....who cares cos I felt amazing afterwards :) PLUS I actually enjoyed my tea & no problems chewing!!!!

xxxxx

Day 19 PP

tired. Went to bed way too late & got up way too early. Kids deposited in school & am going to have to go back to bed!! Aldis will have to wait...

B lemon sponge & porridge
L 1 and a half sausages
D 2 chicken thighs
S sf sweets

xxxx

Last edited:
Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish.....chewing problems are back with a vengeance today & surprise surprise it's a PP day....I don't know how much more I can take of this....don't get me wrong I feel amazing mentally & have the feel good factor, but physically I'm struggling...so after my chicken tonight, I felt so queasy I convinced myself I needed a biscuit to take the sick feeling away...the good news is I stopped at one biscuit.......bad news is it led to me straight into my sons bedroom & helping myself to 8 of his malteasers from the box he had for his birthday.....

not enough water, no walk, feeling uurrgghhhh

FAIL!!!!

x

Day 20 PV

thank god its a PV today. But out with the kids all morning so will have to take ham & sponge with me...but made chicken & veg soup yesterday & Ham salad sandwiches when I get home....new day...

Happy Saturday!!

Xxxx

So close, but so far...........curry & Stella......The End.......why????? Cos I had a wrapping Christmas presents evening & it made me want a drink and feel festive....what a tool I am!!!!!

xxxx

So close, but so far...........curry & Stella......The End.......why????? Cos I had a wrapping Christmas presents evening & it made me want a drink and feel festive....what a tool I am!!!!! xxxx

Snap!!! Xx

Morning gang.

headache. And I only had 1 can of Stella??? Being on dukan doesn't half affect my tolerance levels & my Christmas do is a week tomorrow with a 13:30 start!! So that will be interesting.
i think Christmas is going to be a lot tougher than I thought. I all did was start wrapping Christmas presents & it made me in such a feel good Christmas mood I totally let my guard down & it's only November for gods sakes.
anyway, it was supposed to be a PP day today, but I've got enough chicken & veg soup to feed an army, so im going PV and just had my porridge in an attempt to soothe the hangover.
am tempted not to weigh tomorrow, but will force myself to assess damage & going to the gym later which should be interesting.

have a good day!!

xxxx

Day 21 PV

fab day considering my hangover this morning. Went to gym & for the first time in 3 years decided to run, and couldn't believe how easy it was!! (I say easy, it obviously wasn't easy as in easy peasy) but compared to 3 years ago used to hate the tread with a vengeance, but it's a lot easier running, ok jogging, when I'm lighter! Felt fab and have been singing & dancing all day. Plus I made 2 choc sponges for the week.
weigh day tomorrow...why oh why did I have a night off yesterday!!!!!

B porridge
L chicken & veg soup
D chicken & veg soup!
S 1 slice of choc sponge

xxxxxx

Day 22 PP

weighed & lost 2.2lb!!! So now only 0.8lb away from my target of 10 stone... I am literally in shock as I managed a curry, Stella & malteasers this week..all I can think is I've been super good all other days & really ramped up the exercise....so I'm floating around work today...
The only bad news is that my 'easy' run at the gym yesterday has resulted in me not being able to walk properly today...I look like a 90 year old...so hot bath needed later....

One more thing....

I LOVE THE DUKAN DIET!!!!!

Xxxxx

Wow well done you! Sometimes a cheat gives you a little boost! That's what iv found anyway

Conso for you now! (After your 0.8lb has gone! Are you going to follow consolidation or do your own thing.

Xx

Wooiohoooo you legend you!! Well done and OMG hoe exiting that you only need to loose half a pound!! Wow!!! I'm well jel!! Xx

Thank you both!!!! I am totally gobsmacked though....makes you think I should be having a curry every week!!!!

But it the whole mission was for the blue jeans and I am wearing them a week today come what may, but thought they would be fitting perfectly by now......I tried them on last night & still too snug on my waist for my liking...

anyway not gonna complain whatsoever....all I need to do this week is not to loose my head this week & get that ruddy 0.8 off..,,then I can properly celebrate!!!

Xxxxxxxx

Day 22 PP

Ok. Probably the happiest day I've had on dukan so far, for obvious weighing reasons, but couldn't even do my easy 30 min walk in work due to my hips from the running....but had loads of water & food good.....I will lose this 0.8 if it kills me!!
Just realised I haven't had any oatbran today :0 a first for me!!

B choc sponge
L 2 sausages & 1 slice of lean corned beef
D fish with white sauce
S choc sponge & sugar free sweets

xxxxx

Back