My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Loving reading you Andi. You've a great way of expressing yourself and we're all anxiously awaiting the loss of that 0.8K. As for tackling Consolidation again, with Christmas so close, you might well be better off doing your own balancing act which is serving you so well. A bit of what you like, and some exercising... (and limping!!). At least until the New Year.

Although no longer on Dukan, I am learning to live in the real (food) world again (again? who am I kidding - I've never been there!!) and when in England recently I allowed myself fish and chips, Indian takeaway or whatever, but just one meal like that in the day. Breakfast was galette. The other meal was salad. Snacks fruit only. And I walked. I gained but nothing like previous visits and didn't feel cheated because I'd had stuff that very day! I even went into our favourite baker and bought cornish pasties and cakes for the family, and prepared myself a salad. Heroic? Not really. I kept my mind fixed on the Indian takeaway I'd enjoy far more that evening for having obeyed "my rules".

Might be worth a try. Write up your Christmas menus in advance and stick to them. ie plan your treats. Have them. Then the other meal is a good un!

Just my take on things... it's working for me for now :)

Day 23 PV

morning you lot. Well I still can't walk properly, but I am going to fit steps later, if just for comedy value.

just been shopping trying on clothes & felt pretty amazing choosing 12s & 10s!!! Can't believe it me saying that!

right beef casserole making now

B porridge
L sausages scrambled eggs grilled tomatoes
D beef casserole

xx

Loving reading you Andi. You've a great way of expressing yourself and we're all anxiously awaiting the loss of that 0.8K. As for tackling Consolidation again, with Christmas so close, you might well be better off doing your own balancing act which is serving you so well. A bit of what you like, and some exercising... (and limping!!). At least until the New Year.

Although no longer on Dukan, I am learning to live in the real (food) world again (again? who am I kidding - I've never been there!!) and when in England recently I allowed myself fish and chips, Indian takeaway or whatever, but just one meal like that in the day. Breakfast was galette. The other meal was salad. Snacks fruit only. And I walked. I gained but nothing like previous visits and didn't feel cheated because I'd had stuff that very day! I even went into our favourite baker and bought cornish pasties and cakes for the family, and prepared myself a salad. Heroic? Not really. I kept my mind fixed on the Indian takeaway I'd enjoy far more that evening for having obeyed "my rules".

Might be worth a try. Write up your Christmas menus in advance and stick to them. ie plan your treats. Have them. Then the other meal is a good un!

Just my take on things... it's working for me for now :)

thanks Jo, I love your posts too! So helpful & realistic..Thank you!!!

yes timing of Christmas is not good, so throughout December it will be a case of letting myself go one day, then few PP's to recover, then proper consolidation in January..

i actually dusted my book off last night & read the consolidation chapter, and like the cruise phase, I will be adapting it in my own way to suit me. I don't really like fruit or wholemeal bread so I may go without but I will see what happens...
really good to hear you conquered you're England visit recently!!! Sounds very sensible...well done!!

I HAVE to master sensible & moderation if I'm to keep my weight steady...and I think maybe doing already. When I had my Indian takeaway on Saturday i dished it up and I didn't go crazy like I normally do, I gave myself a spoonful of everything rather than 3 spoonfuls like my husband had, and I was still stuffed..

i think with me, exercise is the key to me staying in control, so my focus for the future will be just as much if not more, about that than the food bit..

Plus asked my husband for a fit bit for Christmas & clothes for the gym!! So I hope you're on hand for advice in the new year about that!! :)

xxx

Ok been to fit steps, and managed it fine, but wasn't sweating half as much as I usually do and didn't feel fully worked out, so maybe it's getting to easy for me, or ive reached my fitsteps level....

anyhow, I have been a tad naughty this evening.....it started with an innocent chocolate button from my 4 year old..then graduated to yes, you've guessed it, back to the box of malteasers in his bedroom, which you will be glad to know are now all gone, and to finish off I've just had a Bourbon biscuit....I think I need to forget my beef casserole & go straight to bed.....

back in in the safety of work tomorrow....

xxxxx

Ok been to fit steps, and managed it fine, but wasn't sweating half as much as I usually do and didn't feel fully worked out, so maybe it's getting to easy for me, or ive reached my fitsteps level.... anyhow, I have been a tad naughty this evening.....it started with an innocent chocolate button from my 4 year old..then graduated to yes, you've guessed it, back to the box of malteasers in his bedroom, which you will be glad to know are now all gone, and to finish off I've just had a Bourbon biscuit....I think I need to forget my beef casserole & go straight to bed..... back in in the safety of work tomorrow.... xxxxx

I'm the same as you it's better when there gone! I unpacked 28 boxes of roses and quality street today! I then went out and by the time I came back they were nearly all gone! ( there is 165 in the office lol) but I felt so nervous around them! God help me at xmas!! I'm thinking of wiring my mouth!!

Day 24 PP

Just got into bed. What a long old day it's been in work. But I'm safer in work so food wise good. Not enough but loads of water....

ive already cheated on Christmas day...someone came round in work asking the people who were working Christmas Day if they wanted to order a hot turkey & stuffing roll, so I gave my £1 in....who knows, I may even ditch the roll & just have turkey ;)

Omg!!! Just realised I haven't had my oatbran today!!!!!!!!!

B nothing!!
L 2 sausages & 2 slices of chicken with stuffing
D 1 pork steak
S choc sponge & cola sugar free sweets

xxx

You're so funny! Haaa at advance Christmas treat! You have no excuse now to get rid of that bread when it comes looking at you!! Bread wouldn't be something I'd waste my calories on, frankly. Far nicer things around! Have a lovely day

Day 25 PV

Mornings peeps. Just come back from hairdressers in preparation for Monday, so instantly feel good. PV and Zumba so nice day ahead. Feeling anxious about what the scales are going to say on Monday. Keep thinking last week was a fluke and not going to reach my target. Also very worried about the amount of alcohol it now takes me to feel a bit tipsy...a few mouthfuls!! Will have to drink halves and have soft drinks in between cos I intend being out for a full 12 hours :)))))) gotta make up for me being a hermit since August!!

B porridge
L beef casserole
D beef casserole!
S choc sponge & sweets!!

Xxxx

3 cookies & half a bounty!!! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

good news....tried on THE blue jeans & they are fitting better on the waist...not perfect by any stretch of the imagination...but better...

went to zumba

dont know where this sweet tooth has come from cos it wasn't there before dukan!!!!

xxxx

Day 26 PP

Feeling vulnerable today. I'm very cravey today. Buttering the kids fruit loaf this morning, I want fruit loaf. It doesn't usually bother me, but just for once I want to be a normal person & ruddy have fruit loaf.

So ive made myself some porridge in an attempt to cure it!!! And I'm going back to bed because im working til 3am tonight :( but last shift until my Christmas do! Woop woop...

also so really tempted to weigh to see if I've hit my 10 stone, but the thought of being more than what I weighed last week is stopping me. Also I've only done 2 exercise classes this week, and nothing in between...

and another thing, I have no food in the house :0 need to rectify that as soon as I wake up....

happy dukanning gang!

xxxx

Day 26 PP

Feeling vulnerable today. I'm very cravey today. Buttering the kids fruit loaf this morning, I want fruit loaf. It doesn't usually bother me, but just for once I want to be a normal person & ruddy have fruit loaf.

So ive made myself some porridge in an attempt to cure it!!! And I'm going back to bed because im working til 3am tonight :( but last shift until my Christmas do! Woop woop...

also so really tempted to weigh to see if I've hit my 10 stone, but the thought of being more than what I weighed last week is stopping me. Also I've only done 2 exercise classes this week, and nothing in between...

and another thing, I have no food in the house :0 need to rectify that as soon as I wake up....

happy dukanning gang!

xxxx

Are we the same person! lol! i want to eat things today that i dont even normally like! WTF!!! xx

Are we the same person! lol! i want to eat things today that i dont even normally like! WTF!!! xx

Lol!!! I don't even like fruit loaf!!!! Ha ha....just got up & decided I'm having a packet of quavers.....and the kids & my husband have eaten them all!!! Not happy....feel like a day off too mad...fed up today!! Xxx

Day 26 PP

I am 9 stone 12.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Omfg...l seriously am totally in shock!!! I just went to the shops feeling so effed off I bought crisps & a 3 pack of flakes....came back & thought ok I will just weigh first before devouring my treats, because if I see a mid week gain, it will jolt me into dukan mode again.....and I've lost 2.4lbs since Monday!!!!!!

very surreal, very bizarre, so I've had one pack of crisps to celebrate & get back on the horse today, if I can....

this means ive got 1.6 lbs to play with next week, with my Christmas do on Monday & my first wedding anniversary meal on Wednesday....

it feels amazing and I can't quite believe it, but I know it's not a straight victory yet because of the month ahead....

but for today I can say I'm 9 stone 12.4lb, the lightest I have been for 3 years!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

xxxx

Last edited:
I
Am
So
Happy
For
You!!!!
Xxxx

Day 27 PP or PV

So after the shock of yesterday and my crisps to celebrate, there was no way I was in reality going to be strict all day.

i was feeling so deliriously happy I decided to give myself a day off, but even though yes there was bad stuff all day, didn't have carbs as in pasta potatoes or bread...just rubbish...

so im battling in my head with, what do I now? It doesn't help there is no food in the house. I've got to try to make it to the gym today because I won't have chance now until I go to zumba on Thursday as my week is crazy next week.

ive already decided I'm having a drink tonight, to try & up my tolerance for Monday!! But food wise, I just don't want to let things slip.

A part of my mind is saying woo hoo, you've done it, then then other part saying, you still have to be really strict still, because believe it or not, I don't want to lose anymore weight, just tone up.

very confusing. I'll post my menu later when I actually know what I'm doing!! But for now, good old faithful portidge!!

have a good day everyone!!

:) xxxxx

Hello my previous thread friends!

Are you both doing well on Dukan? So here we are 15 weeks down the line (phew!). I'm still on a cambridge mid range plan,currently 2 .2 stone down. A stone left to lose to get to goal by February hopefully.

Purple

Sent from my iPad

Hello my previous thread friends!

Are you both doing well on Dukan? So here we are 15 weeks down the line (phew!). I'm still on a cambridge mid range plan,currently 2 .2 stone down. A stone left to lose to get to goal by February hopefully.

Purple

Sent from my iPad

hey purple,

was as thinking about you the other day reading my early diaries and wondering how you are doing!! Well well done you skinnymalinx!!!

Yep, me & mad still here....I reached my target weight or went under it yesterday!!! I am in shock but I'm having a week off cos I've got a Christmas do & an anniversary meal in the next week, then will be on attack again to pull me back to reality.....mad is nearly there too :) :)

thanks for for calling in :) :) :) have you got a Cambridge diary?

Whats your plan for Christmas purple?

xxx

Morning all,

well i I can safely say I'm not 9st 12.4 anymore!!! Been having a bit too much fun on the eating & drinking side of things since my weigh in on Friday, however intend to to a strict PP day today to try & make up for it! Until my Christmas do tomorrow!

Im going to next weigh on Friday, to see what damage this week has brought, then back on the wagon to bring me back to target.

Porridge
babybel omelette
tuna
water

have a good day everyone

xx

Ok, so ignore my previous post and today's menu. It appears it was all a lie. I'm in too much of a party mood to fool myself that I'm going to be good the days in between my party events this week.

So I'm off dukan until I weigh in next Friday. I will try my best to have porridge in the morning, cut down on carbs, and have 1 small but nice meal a day, and get ready for the tears & tantrums next Friday!!

Xxxxx

Morning!!!

Christmas doooooooo.....it's been all about the blue jeans & they're going on today :) woop woop

will take photos & upload tomorrow, hopefully in the more sober stages!!

1:30 start so bring on the booze, carbs and whatever Christmas can throw at me....

a gentle reminder though, this normal/unhealthy eating does nothing for my toilet routine tmi....

be be glad to get back on the protien next week peeps

xxxxxx

Back