My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Delicate to say the least...but what a laugh...amazing day & night....great to not worry about how fat I look, only worry about falling in my ridiculously high heels...and yes I did, 5 times, but my excuse was the floor was wet :0
Hangover food today....I know it's not encouraging news for all you dukanners but I need to post good & bad...
Hope your all enjoying December...xxxxx

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Ok, these are my before & after pics....not great cos I can't find a full length before one (but will try) but the first pic was taken on August 1st, 10 days before I started dukan, and the last 2 were from yesterday, in the infamous blue jeans...25lb down.

xxxx

Oh my god! You look fabulous and like you've lost a lot more!! Those Jeans and those legs!!
So happy for you!! Xxx

Oh my god! You look fabulous and like you've lost a lot more!! Those Jeans and those legs!!
So happy for you!! Xxx

thank you so much mad!!! I need to find a better before photo really & the after ones are too dark...right gotta stay in them now!!! Pahhh!! Xxx

Ok, training course today, food provided, and my 3 course anniversary meal tonight....so say no more!!!

will post next on Friday to vent, swear, kick, scream & have a tantrum about how much I've put on in 7 days...lbt by God im enjoying myself!!!

xxxxx

Ok, just had the mother of all fry ups to finish me off before weigh & attack restart tomorrow.

its not ideal because I can't make a start on the gym properly until late next week, so will have to do a few frosty walks until then...

Off to sainsburys now for my meat!!

x

Ok, just had the mother of all fry ups to finish me off before weigh & attack restart tomorrow. its not ideal because I can't make a start on the gym properly until late next week, so will have to do a few frosty walks until then... Off to sainsburys now for my meat!! x

Is it just me or is this eating anything week abit exhausting!! I want to feel empty again! Xx

Attack re start day 1

ha ha.... Weighed 5.2lb gain!!! I find that hilarious...it's practically a pound a day!!! So now 10stone 3.6....

ok well back to the grindstone....I knew 9 St 12.4 was a one day special!!

long day in work, catch up laters

xxxx

Totally pants!! I'm going to say I'm back on the wagon tomorrow, but I said that 2 days ago, so I'm not saying nufink!!

:0

xx

Ok, I've been laying low since my Friday weigh-in eating & drinking with wild abandon. Not being able to kick myself up the rear, not even a 5.2lb weeks gain has been able to get me going. My mind has been making all kinds of excuses like, you've got pmt....hey it's christmas.....you're not going to put on 25lb overnight, have another day off, .......but enough is enough..... Because guess what......I'm soooooo miserable!! I was literally so depressed yesterday, I couldn't move, didn't want to go to work, was short tempered with the kids and I worked out it was because of my out of controlness if there is such a word....

plus, I woke up in bed with a jolt and remembered it's my 40th in January and I want to look shamazing!! Plus, it's a Monday, the traditional day to start back full throttle,

so so my aim is to make it through today & be in control

b porridge
l sausages
d pork steaks
s choc sponge & yogurt

have a good day everyone

xxxxxx

Morning...

made it though yesterday....just.....I forgot how hard it is after time out....terrible period pains & working til 3am later, but can't wait to get rid of this bloat....I intended to do 4 or 5 attack days but I've got loads of beef casserole to be eaten by today, so will go PV....right back to bed for an hour with pain killers

xxxx

Haven't posted for a while because it's all too naughty I'm afraid to say...i will post next when I dare to weigh & try somehow to do a 5 day attack combined with gym!!
Hope your all doing a lot better than I..ll
xxxxxxxx

Haven't posted for a while because it's all too naughty I'm afraid to say...i will post next when I dare to weigh & try somehow to do a 5 day attack combined with gym!! Hope your all doing a lot better than I..ll xxxxxxxx

With you all the way cherub!
Lol we will be sick of food soon I promise!! Xx

Right....I'm BACK!!!!! Ok my Christmas do was on the 1st December, exactly 2 weeks yesterday, and I hve eaten and drunk myself to death....so I weighed 10 days ago & gained 5.2lbs.....and I just bit the bullet after being super good today & I haven't gained anymore, which I'm AMAZED about.....

last night i lay in bed and felt so uncomfortable, revolting, sick I was determined to try and get through today on dukan for the first full day for 2 weeks....and I've done it!! Gym tomorrow morning, which after 2 weeks of doing naff all is going to be sooooo tough, but gotta do it....

got the day 1 headache from hell and had no food to take to work, so all in all I've done well considering...

B porridge
L tin of tuna
D chicken breast with suffing
S 2 yogurts & 2 babybel lights & 2 sugar free sweets

nite nite

xxxxx

Ha ha I could of wrote this!
Let's try have a really strict week( well till Friday for me anyway!)
I feel podgy lol!
I hate it!

Morning...I had to forego the gym for sainsburys cos there is no food in the house...so my fridge is bursting full of dukan stuff....,now the tricky bit....to eat it & not go to McDonald's!

xxxxxx

Afternoon all & Merry Christmas!!

Well since December the 1st I have pretty much eat and drunk like the world is ending. My plan about damage limitation, still doing my exercise and still posting a lot have gone totally out of the window. It's been damage all the way!!

Ive worked pretty much all Christmas week :( so even that has made me go crazy by rewarding myself with all the worst foods imaginable, so it's not just a week off ive had, its a month...

The result of this is, I'm back in my size 12 work shirts, any bones acquired have gone, my lovely waist I had acquired is now a tyre & I'm just soooooo wobbly in general.

my husband kindly? Bought me a made in Chelsea fitness DVD, new headphones and a Fitbit for Christmas, which is kinda my fault because I had dropped hints about all of these...so I have all the weapons ready for the fight....i now just need my mind to be in fighting form.

so I felt so revolting yesterday I swore today is the day I'm back to it...after tomorrow I have 2 weeks off work, so there's no excuse having no time to cook or exercise, so I'm having a cuppa & am going to force myself to weigh. I think it's the reality check to swing me full force into getting my body back. And exactly one month today its my 40th birthday & I really want to be thin and forty!!

Will post the damage later!!!

:) :) :)

xxxx

Ok....I've been in total shock since my post earlier....I was setting up my Fitbit & it asked me for my weight....so it forced me to bite the bullet.....and the scales showed 10st 4.0lb....a gain of 0.4lbs since I last weighed about 2 or 3 weeks ago!!!! How can this be possible??? Seriously don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that he scales are telling me that, but my clothes and body are telling a completely different story....I even got my husband to weigh to see if they were broken, but he seems to think they are accurate for him, so that's good enough for me....,so what have I done? Carried on the Christmas eating and drinking of course....

ok so what is definitely required now apart from the food changes....is the exercise....no doubt that's what got me into my blue jeans & my size 10 work shirts, and that's gonna make me get back in them.....day 1 of the Fitbit, and it really motivated me to walk the dog....it's automatically set my goal at 10,000 steps per day. So I've done 7,100 today and I thought ive had quite a lazy day. But it's fun & looking forward to see how my day at work tomorrow compares with today!!

nite nite dukan gang

xx

Back