ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

He's a silly one alright.

Really proud of myself this morning. Had some scrambled egg on toast for breakfast to give me lots of fuel for my work out and oh my days what a work out! Started with 6 mins of squats on the vibrapower on full power then did 6 sets of 10 reps of the following using the multigym
Seated bench press
Pectoral fly
Seated leg extension
Wide lat pull downs and
Front deltoid pull downs

BUT and here's the good news I felt so pumped after that I did another 6 mins of squats on the vibrapower on full.

Not sure why I've suddenly found a love for working out but I'm glad I have. Sorry if I'm boring people with my exercise posts I'm just really proud of myself for keeping it going so long and pushing myself more each time.

Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The weights are easy because I'm keeping them just heavy enough to know I'm working out. Don't want to bulk I've got enough of that I'm trying shift lol x

This is my confession post. I've had a very mixed week this week, fantastic with the exercise still and I've even upped my weights as what I was using was getting far too easy. Food has been diabolical! I've eaten take away, too many snacks and nowhere near enough fruit and veg. It's * week for me (well over a week and a bad one) and I've felt pretty hormonal all week. I hate being a comfort eater but I'm yet to find anything ww related that really hits the comfort food spot. So I'm getting on the scales in the morning facing the damage and getting back to it properly whether aunt flow has buggered off or not.

My wedding dress arrived http://callistabride.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/4178.jpg for any of you who want a peek and I've bought it a couple of sizes smaller than I am which gives me room to get smaller than that again because it's a lace up back. You would think this would have kept me on track this week but no.

Tomorrow will be a better day! Hope you've all had a great weekend xx

Thanks girls. I'm going to try a few f&h days to mix things up a bit this week and I've been thinking about maybe going to class rather than doing it myself at home. Let's see if it helps eh? X

I'm really feeling your pain right now Scarlet. I feel like I have get a double whammy because I bloat 4-5 days before I come on so put on between 2-5lb in the few days before, so weigh in was rubbish and THEN I flippin' get the joys of *week properly beginning.

Your dress is stunning, lovely :)

I really hope you can get back on track :) x x

Hi Scarlet,

I know how you feel, I always feel so hungry when it's my time of the month AAAAAAAAGH!! You'll doing so well, so put it behind you and move on with your plan, you'll soon be back on track. Sounds like you are doing great things with the exercise (I need to take a leaf out of your book!!:rolleyes:). Do what you prefer, I do it from home but I know some people prefer to go to a club..whatever works best for you. Your dress is stunning!! So much to look forward to....xxxx

Thanks for the lovely comments on the dress. The photos don't do it justice there's sparkle in the flowers around the bust that they don't pick up. I'm in love with it :-D

I'll get back on track today has been great but I've felt too shaky to eat so far so that's why! Will try some toast now and face the scales before I have it x

Sorry for neglecting my diary this week ladies. Been a weird week for me I'm really not coping with the heat and I've got very worrying swelling in my lower legs that I'm getting checked out later at the out of hours clinic.

I'm joining my local class Wednesday because I've slipped a bit with tracking this week and my other half has said he'll join with me which was the biggest but best shock because he's always said classes were for women and you'd never catch him at one! Lovely to have his support though he must love me lol hope you've all had a good week, I'll try and post more this week! X

Thanks Cheryl. Was there 4 hours in the end but got a great mot. They think it may be a Dvt so I had a blood thinning injection and have to go back for another one later today. They're doing a scan on my leg tomorrow too so it's just a waiting game now xx

Hope all is well Scarlett and your legs go down soon xx

Hope your doing ok, any news from the docs. about your legs? xx

Had my second injection Sunday and my scan Monday. I had a blood clot going by what my blood test results told the docs but there was no clot found during the scan so they think the injections did the job.

I have to be careful to exercise my calves while I'm at my desk and elevate my feet when I get the chance. They've given me the all clear for now but anymore swelling or pain and I'm to go back to that unit for more tests. Bit of a to do really especially when my gp didn't take me seriously!

How are you jemima? Xx

Back