My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

couldn't' get it made silver, haven't had 500+ posts! so it's been moved to the WW board!!

they have a half price membership offer if you join before June16th, and a countdown+cookbook offer aswell!

I've got my first WW meeting tonight! wish me luck!! x

emoo123 said:
couldn't' get it made silver, haven't had 500+ posts! so it's been moved to the WW board!!

they have a half price membership offer if you join before June16th, and a countdown+cookbook offer aswell!

I've got my first WW meeting tonight! wish me luck!! x

How did it go??? X

It was good! Come out feeling motivated and ready to get started! (as you would starting something new!) starting tomorrow though, going to a buffet restaurant tonight!! I'm hoping that I'll get on with WW!! X

Morning all!!

This is day 1 of WW! doing well so far! I get 34 points a day, then the 49 weekly points on top of that!

For breakfast I had 2 slices of WW bread (4) with 2 tsp butter (2) and a coffee

For lunch I had a ham salad wrap (4)

Snacks so far have been just some radish and a can of pepsi max! i'll update later if i have more!

For dinner i'm planning a chicken teriyaki stirfry with noodles, which will be 11 points.

so the total planned points for today is 21, i've got 13 left, so i'll need to have some more snacks later!

it is a lot to get my head around, especially because i've got 34 points to use up every day, seems a lot, but theres a 26 minimum, so i guess as long as i have at least 26 then i should be alright!

exercise has been good today, went out to the dogs home, took a dog out called Chaos....says it all in the name really doesn't it? did 20 min walk with him, then took out another one (absolutely wonderful little thing!!) for about 40 mins, so 1hr in all, so according to my propoints tracker that's 6 activity points i've earned!

updates later!! x

Good luck, make sure you eat all your points!!

Thanks! Haven't Managed to have all my points today, didn't go shopping until this evening! So had teriyaki chicken noodles for tea (11) followed by a WW caramel wafer (1)! So all together today Ive only had 24 points!

Only managed 24 points today, 10 down :-/ well I've actually got food now so will do better tomorrow!! X

Hey all!

Today has been MUCH better!

Breakfast was toast with spread and jam(7)

Had a job interview today so took lunch with me! Had a pack of velvet crunch on the bus (2) for lunch I had a chicken, cheese and salad wrap (6) with a pack of real d'lites (2) and a small iced cinnamon latte (3)

For tea I made cottage pie (6) followed by strawberries. The portion ended up being smaller than expected so the OH was still hungry so we went to mc Donald's...still had 7 points left, and was a bit peckish, so had 4 chicken nuggets (6)

So total points today: 33!

Can't believe I've stuck within my points and had chicken nuggets and 2 packs of crisps! Obviously won't be having nuggets every day though!!

X

Hey all!!

getting the hang of this now i think!

Breakfast was the usual toast,spread and jam for 7ppts

Went to the dogs home, did a good 40 min walk, so earned myself 4 activity points (10 so far this week!)

For lunch I had the WW salmon, broccoli and wedge melt, it sounded really nice, but i was a bit unsure how it would be because i had the salmon mornay and it was yucky! luckily this was LOVELY!! and 7 ppts, followed by a carrot cake slice for 2 ppts!

had 2 slices of turkey as a snack for 2 ppts

then for tea i tried out these new curry pastes! had a chicken curry with passata, onion and rice!! It was really nice! and was 11ppts with a 4ppt naan bread on the side! followed by a peach!!

so total ppts today: 33!

Got a BBQ tomorrow, so ive been saving my weekly ppts! gonna get some WW sausages, and ive done some homemade burger at 7ppts each with bun and sauce!

please if anyone from WW is reading this, let me know if i'm doing this right!!!

x

Sounding good I find I'm snacking more on this diet too. Love the fact I can eat normal food so don't quite feel like a diet yet. Still early days so will see how it goes!

Sounding good I find I'm snacking more on this diet too. Love the fact I can eat normal food so don't quite feel like a diet yet. Still early days so will see how it goes!

I know what you mean! yesterday i had 2 packs of "crisps" and 4 chicken nuggets and was still within my points!!

Evening all!

Broke into my weekly ppts today!

Went to m&s with mum for a bacon roll and a cup of herbal tea for breakfast (13)

Then had a MASSIVE BBQ for lunch! 2 homemade cheeseburgers (16), 2 sausage buns (14), some marinaded steak and chicken (11) with salad, followed by berries and meringue nests (3)! To drink I had diet coke and a j2o (3)!

Didn't have tea (obviously looking at lunch!) but went to the cinema to see the dictator, very funny film! Had a bag of WW sour fruits (2)

So total points today: 62! Yes it was quite a lot, but that's what the weekly ppts are for!!

Weighed myself this morning, the scales were VERY kind and suggested a 5.5lb loss! Not sure if I really believe it but it'll be wonderful and motivating as hell if it is near that!!

How did you all do after your first week??

X

Afternoon all!

Bagel with spread and jam for breakfast (8) Followed by an alpro yogurt (3)

Just had lunch: chicken, salad and potatoes (13) followed by a caramel wafer (1) with a j2o drink (3)!

28ppts used so far, 6 left for today, and 21 left for the week!

Not sure about tea, possibly a sausage butty, will update as I go!

X

emoo123 said:
So total points today: 62! Yes it was quite a lot, but that's what the weekly ppts are for!!

Weighed myself this morning, the scales were VERY kind and suggested a 5.5lb loss! Not sure if I really believe it but it'll be wonderful and motivating as hell if it is near that!!

How did you all do after your first week??

X

Lol I used 60 points on Monday and then 47 on Tuesday of this week so had to go swimming to earn back a few more weeklies for Saturday drinks!

My first week I lost 3 lbs, but blimey 5.5 is amazing!!!

erin87 said:
Lol I used 60 points on Monday and then 47 on Tuesday of this week so had to go swimming to earn back a few more weeklies for Saturday drinks!

My first week I lost 3 lbs, but blimey 5.5 is amazing!!!

I do like these weekly points!! 5.5 Is a lot, but when I was on SW I weighed at 11am, now it's 5pm so the initial weigh-in was a lot higher that expected!

How long have you been on WW and how much have you lost? X

Been on ww since 7/5/12 so 4 weeks now lost 8.5 lbs in total ( including 3.5lb off in today's weigh in yay!!!!!!!!) I weigh myself in the morning when I wake up, tried doing after dinner but fluctuated too much depending on what I'd eaten.

Expect big numbers for your first week; I lost 3, then 1 and 1 and now up to 3.5!

erin87 said:
Been on ww since 7/5/12 so 4 weeks now lost 8.5 lbs in total ( including 3.5lb off in today's weigh in yay!!!!!!!!) I weigh myself in the morning when I wake up, tried doing after dinner but fluctuated too much depending on what I'd eaten.

Expect big numbers for your first week; I lost 3, then 1 and 1 and now up to 3.5!

Wow!! Well done!! My first weigh-in is tomorrow evening, so wish me luck!! X

emoo123 said:
Wow!! Well done!! My first weigh-in is tomorrow evening, so wish me luck!! X

Good luck!!!
R u going to a group/class or just doing it at home?? X

Hey all!!

Lost 1lb this week, I'm perfectly happy with that though! I know I've lost more than that, just I went out with a friend and had a rather large lunch! So hoping it'll show up next week!!

X

Back