My Diary, by Coughdrops

Well any help you need with green give me a shout :)

well done ..... thats much better than a gain :)

I need to sort out my diary too and commit to it a bit more, I definitely feel it helps!!

New start and all that jazz

In order to make a really BIG effort this week, I think I'll take some pictures of my meals. It means I am really thinking about what I am eating, because I can't be showing you some of the lame lunches and dinners I put up.

Today I'm doing EE

Breakfast
1 banana
2 satsumas
1 coffee, 1/2 syn for milk

Green tea with mint, mid morning

Lunch
Mug shot, 0 syns
1 Ryvita from Hex B
1 Babybel light from Hex A
Apple
glass of Coke Zero

lunch 09.01.14.jpg

:eek: less than 6 hours of posting about my new start I had a chipper. Enjoyed every bite. Enough said.

Have a kitchen groaning with fruit veg and free foods this morning though, still 6 days eating until W/I, should be able to drag it back.

yup meet your sister :) managed to have a SW Dinner (was supposed to have korma but had spag bol instead) but then an hour later ate a rock bun, segment of Terrys chocolate orange and a chocolate digestive!! What is wrong with me ;)
I am hoping that it is the side effects of binging so much over the last month.... in fairness what I had last night is the tip of the iceberg compared to what I ate on evenings over Christmas!

*whispers* another new start and all that jazz...

Mad busy at work today, started early to get a report done, and just getting a breather now. In my rush out the door, I ignored all the good advice I've just given a new user...
(@ NATASHA... if you're reading this DON'T do what I just did for breakfast... at 11.30!)

On top of the big fat chippy dinner (battered sausage anyone??), my starting over has gone a bit pear-shaped.
Going to keep my syns low today, and up the Super free. Got a heap of fruit and veg last night, so I am set for the weekend. Tonight will be a tweak night, as I fancy trying Smash pizza. I don't syn my tweaks, I don't have them v often and feck it if I have to syn Smash Pizza I may as well save myself time and chuck on a Goodfellas

Breakfast

7.30 am Coffee with milk 1/2 syn
11.30 am 2 Ryvita (Hex B)
1 Mini babybel light (Hex A)

lol CD you do make me chuckle.
Its like the inner debate is on the screen and I relate to it so much!

Smash pizza should be....interesting...

Its good that you're busy because the day goes quicker and you don't have chance to stroll past the vending machine. Lol. You're a bit of a grazer anyway aren't you...one ryvita...3 hours later one babybel...
More importantly you've got a (delicious?!) dinner to look forward to ;)

Hope your Friday continues to speed by..mine started dragging at 11am! xxxx

Ha no, the Ryvita and Babybel were together, smashed into my face between phone calls.

Smash pizza is going to be rotten isn't it?

I am going to end up ringing for a real pizza aren't I?

It will be an... experience.

If its amazing- then you've found a miracle that you can share with us all.
If its not... then you will have a wonderful story to tell future generations- the time you tried to make pizza with instant mashed potato :eek:

I would perhaps prepare a large DELICIOUS salad and maybe SW chips. Incase its rank. And then you won't order Domino's (sorry to swear!) :p

lol, I know!
Don't worry I won't let you have the credit for it! :p

To be honest I hope its lovely because the wholemeal roll isn't BIG ENOUGH

Jury is out on Smash...

I think I made it too thick, it wasa bit soggy in middle. Next time i'd use half a pack. DH is a fan, so will prob try it again

2014-01-10 19.00.13.jpg

Dudes... I need an ass-kicking

Not sure what is wrong with me, I've been eating and drinking more the last few days than I did at all over Christmas. I was all set to settle down last Thursday after getting a STS on Wed night, and now I'm like a tellytubby, my stomach is so bloated from blah-ness. :break_diet:

Even though I've great SW food in, I've been relying on quick meals from the freezer, and not bothering to syn them. Working from home today so at lunchtime I'm going to make our dinner (turkey stirfry), so it's ready to warm through and eat after work.

I've 3 weeks until we go away for a few days and still not made any dent in my Jan challenge to lose 7lbs. :eek::mad:

Only thing I can do now is up the Super Free and reduce my syns, and hopefully get ANOTHER STS this week.

BLAH!

I think that it is swings and roundabouts with dieting. It is always so much easier thinking about dieting than actually doing it. I came back after Christmas all guns blazing and now it just feels mundane to me again. I don't think that my mind will be back into it until I lose the 6 pounds that I have gained for the month I was off, then it might feel like I'm treading new waters again.

Oh and even though it is a bit disheartening getting a STS it is an awful lot better than a gain, even though at the time it is disappointing sometimes.

I think that it is swings and roundabouts with dieting. It is always so much easier thinking about dieting than actually doing it. I came back after Christmas all guns blazing and now it just feels mundane to me again. I don't think that my mind will be back into it until I lose the 6 pounds that I have gained for the month I was off, then it might feel like I'm treading new waters again.

Oh and even though it is a bit disheartening getting a STS it is an awful lot better than a gain, even though at the time it is disappointing sometimes.

Thanks Laura!

I think 2 STS over the Christmas made me lazy, kinda like "Oh look at meeee, I know what I am doing even when I don't try. Super!!" I know I won't get a third STS, it'll be a gain at this stage. Anyway, I'll plod away.

When I am going at it properly, I actually like the routine and I feel so much better. It's just breaking the habit now that I need to do.

I reckon January has us all feeling a bit crappy, so that doesn't help. DH is on an awful junk binge at the moment too, so there is a pair of us in it!

Back