My Diary, by Coughdrops

Hi coughdrops :wavey: ,

I struggle a lot with drinking enough water too. I think everyone says 2.5L a day is good, I think I only manage 1L which is not good. I love mint tea too its also very good for the digestion. I know coffee can sometimes cause water retention so I try not to drink any b4 weigh in. Anyway best of luck for your weigh in tonight. Fingers crossed for you :fingerscrossed: :) .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, hoping for another STS... third week in a row I've been praying for a maintain.

If I put as much effort into actually sticking to plan as I do freaking about W/I... well as you can imagine I'd be a lot skinnier.

Most days I fly through the water, just today I am not feeling it :rolleyes: I'll get over myself though!

Sts is good better than a gain. At least you've put the weight off for the last 3 weeks that's great. There are many of us, including myself who have had huge gains over xmas and new years. I've also found after a sts the weight normally does go down, so fingers crossed for you for a sts or a nice loss :).

Kay xx

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::character00180::character0053::0bathtime::spit::mermaid::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

(WATER)

Hi Niamh,

here to subscribe! Well done so far you look like your doing great!!! :D

Oh Happy Day!

:flirt2:

So after last night's shock result (I make it sound like Dancing on Ice or something equally mega), I'm back in my SW buzz.

Today and tomorrow I am travelling with work, which makes it a bit awkward to organise meals, so I've planned to up my superfree fruit as it's easy to eat on the road.

Today I'll be travelling from 4ish to 9ish, so missing my dinner. I'll have a bigger lunch than normal to fill me up, and have my bag of fruit with me on the bus. I'll save a couple of Ryvita for the trip too.

Tomorrow I'll be out for lunch with my colleague, so will make the best choice I can. Then I have the return trip home tomorrow night, so again it'll be fruit and Ryvita.

Also it means I can't drink as much water today and tomorrow, as won't have unlimited access to the loo!

Breakfast
Green tea
bowl of chopped melon and pineapple
1 Ryvita from Hex B

:flirt2:

So after last night's shock result (I make it sound like Dancing on Ice or something equally mega), I'm back in my SW buzz.

Today and tomorrow I am travelling with work, which makes it a bit awkward to organise meals, so I've planned to up my superfree fruit as it's easy to eat on the road.

Today I'll be travelling from 4ish to 9ish, so missing my dinner. I'll have a bigger lunch than normal to fill me up, and have my bag of fruit with me on the bus. I'll save a couple of Ryvita for the trip too.

Tomorrow I'll be out for lunch with my colleague, so will make the best choice I can. Then I have the return trip home tomorrow night, so again it'll be fruit and Ryvita.

Also it means I can't drink as much water today and tomorrow, as won't have unlimited access to the loo!

Breakfast
Green tea
bowl of chopped melon and pineapple
1 Ryvita from Hex B

Coughdrops you sound like your doing great :) with all that shift change and travelling your keeping focused and organised, that's great :p. I don't think there's anything stopping you from a good loss at your next weigh in. I wish I could be that organised. I'm just feeling a bit low at the moment, with not much energy. I need to do another food shop before I start to pick at the naughties, all my fresh stuff is running out soon. I have no excuse really, if you can plan with all that moving around then I have no excuse :p. Your focus has given me a kick up the backside ! Thanks coughdrops.

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! I hope you're feeling more motivated today, weekends are usually my downfall.

I've not been able to update my diary for the last two days, I didn't have much spare time to go online. Anyway on Thursday I stuck to my syns. Yesterday I had a work lunch, so I went way over my 15 for the day. I'm happy enough with that though, as long as I get back into it today.

I've to W/I on Tues next week, cos I can't make my normal Wed group. Going to try to do Original between now and Tuesday.

Saturday:

1x Ryvita from Hex B
2x Light Babybel from Hex A
Banana

2 Coffees 1 syn for milk
Muller light with a chopped up apple

Green tea

Going to have a search now for some sort of tomato/veg sauce to go on my Quorn mince for this evening.

Pasta SHOCKER

Have my loverly bolognese sauce bubbling away on the hob, and just went to weigh out my 35g wholemeal pasta as a HEX B on Original.

:eek:

It wouldn't fill a hole in your tooth...

That is all.

Have my loverly bolognese sauce bubbling away on the hob, and just went to weigh out my 35g wholemeal pasta as a HEX B on Original.

:eek:

It wouldn't fill a hole in your tooth...

That is all.

shizzz- you're going to have to swap the pasta to sauce ratio! I'm about to go make pasta for dinner.
Will weigh out 35g just to have a look me thinks.

It barely registered on my weighing scales.

Turns out, I didn't eat all the pasta. Too stuffed from the veggies:

For my sauce I had
tin of tomatoes
1 onion
2 cloves of garlic
added in some spices, stock cube etc

Through it I added quorn mince, loads of cauli and broccoli. Added half a taco seasoning sachet to the quorn (2.5 syns)

Still have half a plate full, I've put it to one side. If I am hungry later I'll reheat it.

Saturday:

1x Ryvita from Hex B
2x Light Babybel from Hex A
Banana

2 Coffees 1 syn for milk
Muller light with a chopped up apple

Green tea

For my sauce I had
tin of tomatoes
1 onion
2 cloves of garlic
added in some spices, stock cube etc

Through it I added quorn mince, loads of cauli and broccoli. Added half a taco seasoning sachet to the quorn (2.5 syns)

Just totting up today's food so far

Syns:
1 for milk in my coffee
2.5 for taco seasoning
Only had 1 Ryvita instead of 3 needed for Hex B, so going to syn it- 2 syns
Crisps 6.5

Total: 12 syns

HEX A- Mini babybels
Hex B- wholemeal pasta
Hex B- 2 Aldi benefit bars

Last edited:
sounds yummy! I love broccoli and tomato. I think its because I once read that there are certain foods, which when eaten together sort of become better for you.
So whatever is in the broccoli helps you take more of the goodness from the tomato and vice verca. I'm not explaining it very well.

I ended up having pasta n sauce (a whole 123g!!) I don't think I liked it. And now I feel sick.
Also- its free because I do EE, but the fact that it is 24 syns on original kind of bothers me. How can something free be so synful?! Its either ok to eat or its not.

noooooo don't go questioning the programme!! Let the SW dudes figure it out.

Don't think I'm a fan of original to be honest. But if it gets me a good loss, I'll live with it.

Back