My Diary, by Coughdrops

oh that terrible duo butter and oil.
You did well tho- no gravy, no pud and only a bit of wine.
SW sneaking in to save the day. Go you!!! xxx

It's so hard to keep on top of things when you are replying on other peoples cooking! I'm sure one meal won't ruin your success for the week :)
I have the same problem today with our Staff Christmas Party - need to make good choices but it's soooo hard :)

Part of me wants to say Feck it, it's Christmas I'll eat what I like... but that's not going to make me happy in the long run. I am looking forward to feeling smug on New Years Day. Painting myself as a lovely person, aren't I?!

Need to get shopping in today, out of Ryvita!

Enjoy your party Laura.

Friday and Saturday night... bit of a wash-out!

Sunday 15th December

Breakfast

bowl of chopped melon and pineapple
coffee 1/2 syn milk

Mid morning
2 Ryvita Hex b
2 Mini Babybel light Hex A
Mint tea

Lunch
1 Ryvita Hex B
1 Mini Babybel light Hex A
half a red pepper
rocket
balsamic vinegar

Afternoon
1 banana
1 satsuma

Lasagne tweak nachos... I don't syn them... I don't care... you can't make me!

Dinner
Jacket potato 1 syn
baked beans

Was at my dad's and my stepmum put a load of milk in my coffee, probably full fat too, so I am synning that as 3 to be on safe side.

Total syns 4.5

Last edited:
Monday 16th December - Green Day

Breakfast

Melon and pineapple chunks
1 Ryvita HEX B
Coffee 1/2 syn for milk

Lunch

2 Ryvita Hex B
2 Mini babybel light Hex A
half a red pepper
tiny bit of apple and rocket, which were past their best! Ended up in bin
Mint tea.

Mid afternoon

Banana
1 Mini babybel light Hex A
Coffee 1/2 syn

Dinner
Jacket spud 1 syn
baked beans

Evening snack
3x Ryvita for 2nd Hex B

Last edited:
Hey CD, hows it going?
Howcome you've syned your jacket? I count mine as a freebie!

Lasagne tweak nachos... I don't syn them... I don't care... you can't make me!

Haha this made me laugh! I'm the same when I use smash to thicken sauces, I'm not sure if I should syn it as I'm not using it as I'm supposed to but sod it!! Know the feeling about the FF milky coffee, my friend has 2 little ones so always buys full fat milk and puts a ton of milk in and I never like to be rude and say "can you put less milk in please!".

I don't normally take a coffee in dad's so wasn't prepared! I was expecting instant with a dash of milk... God she must hate the coffee I give her!

Hey Coughdrops, you're doing so well staying on track... I on the ther other hand have gone off the rails completely. Yesterday alone I had 6 roses, 2 packets of tayto (small size.. not that it makes much of a difference) and a mince pie with a little cream. I feel crap and my tummy is so bloated,... just generally feel yuck!
Was doing so well until Saturday night and then boom, it's like my say NO switch is broken!! Arrrggghhh why do I do this?

If you're going shopping tonight make sure you head for Aldi first.... they ahve super deals there at the minute... carrots, small bag of potatoes, melons, pineapples, mandarins, all 8c each... yes 8c !! Crazy!!!!! Planning on making some soup tonight, need to reign myself back in!!!!

Aldi is on my hit-list!

Going away tomorrow evening until next Monday, which is going to be a test to my will power! Even though I'm staying with my sister, and have control over what food I get etc, I find any change to my home routine makes sticking to plan hard.

Have my Christmas party with work on Thurs night, dinner and drinks with sister on Fri. Sunday night we're meeting friends, but it'll be a quiet one. Will be home in time for W/I on Monday :rolleyes:

8c for those fruits and vegs'!! I'm sooo jealous!!!
69p here which obvs is still a barg!

oh CD you poor thing! It's all going round!
Keep up your fluids; should help with your head and ur tum if you're losing water.
You reckon you'll make it to WI?
Ibruprofen is the way forward xxx

I really want to go to WI... afraid if I miss this week I'll lose run of myself for Christmas.

Have popped a few painkillers and drinking a lot of water. I'll see how I feel later. Will be raging if I miss out on my weekend plans

Lost a pound last night, I was so happy. I normally have a gain with PMS... maybe it'll catch up with me next week.

2.5lbs until 2 stone. Have a very busy weekend, so don't think I'll manage it for Monday, but I'll be happy with a STS.

oh nice one CD!!!
Glad you managed to get your butt round to weigh in and hope you're feeling much better!
Have an absolutely wonderful weekend!!!
xxx

Back