My Diary, by Coughdrops

Had a lovely quiet night in by myself last night, went to bed early and had a great sleep. Ready to go again today!

Might end up being an EE day. Going shopping with my mam, so we'll probably have lunch out. Think it will be easier to pick from a menu on EE (in other words I want a jacket spud and to not have to syn it)

Sunday:

Breakfast
1 Aldi Benefit Bar (HexB)
1 banana
Green tea

Hi Kay

My brekkie and lunch were great, then I ended up with a chipper for dinner! Oh well!

Had a nice quiet few days. DH was away for the weekend, so while it is obviously very nice to have him back, I got used to having bed to myself and I nearly throttled him in his sleep to stop him snoring ;)

Hope your weekend was good!

Hi coughdrops :),

Oh it must have been nice to have some space to yourself, I know the feeling lol . My weekend was fine thanks, I rested and was indoors mostly, I have a bad back and flu. I have weigh in tomorrow I hope to have at least a 1 lb loss. What day do u normally weigh in ?

Kay xx

Bad back and flu... that's just NASTY! Hope you feel better soon.

I normally weigh on a Wed, this week I have to either weigh tonight or tomorrow as I am away on Wed so will miss my normal group. I could just skip a week and weigh at home, but I usually lose the run of myself if I try that.

I go with my mum, so waiting to see if she wants to go today or tomorrow. After last night's pig out session, I reckon tomorrow would be the kinder option!

Good luck and hope you have a fab weigh in. Tomorrow might be better, at least you can drink lots of water today and detox for a good loss tomorrow :) .

Kay xx

Drinking water is the only habit that I am actually quite good at doing *polishes halo*

As long as I have it beside me at my desk I'll keep glugging away at it. Could you have bottle beside you?

Drinking water is the only habit that I am actually quite good at doing *polishes halo*

As long as I have it beside me at my desk I'll keep glugging away at it. Could you have bottle beside you?

I could! But I don't :rolleyes: My habit is Pepsi Max :sigh: I just find water so boring! I know it's super good for you but I try to drink it and it lasts about an hour before I cave and get a can!

I don't mind sugar free cordial so I might start bringing a bottle to work with me and getting my water intake that way. Better than Pepsi Max right? I know I seriously need to cut back on it so might as well start now!

I LOVE Pepsi Max and Coke Zero. After work, I tend to drink Coke Zero, but during the day I have to stop myself buying it.

If I don't have to go to shop, I'm fine, water all the way. If I am in shop for my lunch (which I don't do very often as I bring it with me) I'll always go for Coke over water. Every time.

Take it you're not a fan of sparkling water? It's an acquired taste!

To be honest, I don't know if the stuff in sugar free cordial is any better than the stuff in sugar free fizzy drinks, but I suppose you can "see" how much water is going into it?

I try not to use cordial, but if I really need to up my water after a pig-out session, I find it helps!

That's what I was thinking, but then if I'm only using a small amount, especially if I buy double strength, compared to the amount of water going into then it's got to be better right? I don't know, but it's worth a shot! My intake of water will be significantly higher drinking cordial than drinking Pepsi Max, and that's good enough for me :)

Hi coughdrops, I'm terrible at drinking water too. When I used to do CD they used to give us water flavourings, like a powder that you dilute into water. The flavours were lovely and it really helped me drink lots of water. Since leaving CD I am finding it difficult getting back into drinking water without the flavours. However my sister suggested buying those vitamin C fizzy tablets that you can dissolve in your drink from boots or Holland and Barrett. I think they would be syn free, They come in orange and citrus flavours and you get your full dose of vitamins too :p .

Kay xx

Have only had a small amount of water myself today, will take some more with my dinner.

Breakfast
2 Aldi benefit bars Hex B

Lunch
McCain Jacket 1 syn
Beans
1 cheese from Hex A

2 coffees 1 syn for milk

Green tea.

Had a shortage of fruit but my lovely mum picked me up a huge bag of it in Asda.

Dinner is still undecided, but I think it'll be Quorn mince bolognese

ARRRGGHHHH CRISIS! :cry:

I found some of my favourite fruit juice, Cranberry & Raspberry, in a no added sugar version and checked my sw app and it's free, so I picked up 2 big cartons, not realising I picked up 2 normal ones which were mixed in with no added sugar!! 6 syns per 250ml!!!!! Devastated!

It's okay though, because I bought some orange & pineapple and orange & mango no added sugar cordial, and I can drink the fruit juice when I have loads of syns left or on my cheat day (Saturday) :) I was so looking forward to a big glass of it when I got home though! :mad:

Tuesdays... Blagh!

I don't like Tuesdays. There are too many days left to the weekend, and last weekend is now a distant memory.

However, I'll get through it!

Have my weigh in tonight, so keeping the food light and the water up for the day. I ended up only having 5 or 6 syns yesterday, so hopefully it will all balance out on the scales. * week too, which makes me retain fluid and fluctuate all over the shop, but I don't mind that... it's the extra poundage I add on on top, that I blame on my period, which I'm not keen on :eek:

Breakfast
2 Ryvita from Hex B
1 apple
green tea

pint of water

Lunch
Satsuma
banana
Mugshot
Coffee with milk .5 syn

Finished my 2 litres of water
and had a mint tea