My Diary, by Coughdrops

Happy Friday!

Woke up with a headache, not a good start! Lashing the water into me, so hopefully that will help.

Day two of SF went fine, wasn't as hungry yesterday. Don't have a lot left, enough for today and possibly one more day. Will go back on SW tomorrow, going to have a EE day. Looking forward to having 3 planned meals!

Morning Niamh :), well done on drinking all the water and getting back on plan. Hope you enjoy your meals the rest of the week and see a fabby loss ! :D xx

Thanks Kay! Hope you have a nice weekend x

That's great Niamh. The water really helps I find if I stop drinking it or miss a bottle I feel dehydrated!
Hope you have a nice weekend :)

how you getting on Niamh? Did you get back on SW? hope you having a lovely weekend :)

Morning!

Thanks for the nice messages, I don't get on here much at weekends. We'd a pretty quiet one, caught up with my sister and a couple of friends, and had a few (!) beers. Food-wise I was fine.

Hoping a few days on red will stand to me, between now and Wed. Going to go to a group on Thu evening, so knowing that will keep me on track this week.

Yesterday ended up being an EE day, as wanted a wrap with my dinner and didn't have my 2nd Hexs

I was at 13 syns and had loads of water and Superfree up to 8.30 pm. Then ended up in a neighbours and had tea (1 syn for milk) and a ginger nut!

Oh well, low syns today will balance it all out.

Have a nice Tuesday!

Finally getting back on track, and happy to report 2 lbs off this week.

Have a wee bit to go to get back to where I was before I got sick, but I'll keep chipping a way at it.

Sun is shining here today, so off to the beach for a stroll after work. Lovely!!

Well done Niamh fantastic loss. You will get back to where you were in no time. Sun is shining here today also it's great if only it would keep up! :)

Do you think we'll manage to keep it for Bank Hol? Somehow I doubt it!

Would be lovely though. 3 days on the beach would do wonders!

Yay ! :p Well done Niamh, fab result so happy for you hun. You will be back to where u were in no time ! :D Hope u have another fab 100% week ! Enjoy your stroll down the beach :):) xx

Heya hun... I'm back.... just about lol.... On my final ditch attempt now.... good to see you're back on track again - it's so hard isn't it! Started a new diary - need to get my backside in gear!! Chat soon x

Sorry for not being on, am.writing from my hospital bed. My MS relapse.came to a head last friday, so ened up in a&e. Luckily they let me out for long weekend, but have been heres since tues. Prob won't get out til Sun. Going up the walls, as feel ok, just can't take treatment at home. Needless to say, food is all over the place!

Hi Niamh, so sorry to read that your in hospital. I know how boring it is in hospital I was in and out a few years ago and you would be going off your head with boredom! Oh and the heat I just don't get that!

At least though you have the Internet on your phone so can look up things. Tuesday will come round quick enough hun ((((((hugs))))))

awh sorry to hear that Niamh! altho with the hospital food in Ireland you might have reached your target by the time you get home :p
hope you feel better soon x

Awww Niamh, big hugs :bighug:, sorry you've been in hospital hun. I wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon. We miss u :):).

Kay xx

Back