My Diary! I wll be back soon!

Is BB "Big Brother"? It has ended-forever- in Australia!
Dec Bride- you are doing a great job. I know exactly what you mean about the bloated stomach. Three times this year I have been asked when I'm due. Problem is, I'm not expecting. At least it goes down in the morning! (Three names of my christmas card list, think of all the time I'll be saving)
Keep up the good work, I'm looking foward to your next weigh in.

Yes, BB is Big Brother, it is ending forever here aswell, so I think they're trying to go out with a bang!

I'm looking forward to my next weigh in to, just hope it goes in the right direction!

Thanks for the support x

:woohoo: 3lbs well done!! how are you getting on? x

I'm having a lovely day off thanks :)

Just think how much smaller we will be in 13 weeks when BB finishes!

x

What a great thought... maybe we could do a Big Brother challenge & pledge how much weight we'll loose in 13 weeks!

I haven't watched BB in ages but as its the last series will be watching it... although its recorded at the moment have to wait for hubby to be watching the football in the other room & sneak it on!

I'm up for a 13 week challenge, hopefully a couple of stone lighter :)

I thought exactally the same thing lol! I said to OH 'ooh just think I could be 2 stones lighter when BB finished!' was the 1st thing I thought of haha :) I am up for that challange ;)

DECEMBERBRIDE2008- Congratulations on your weight loss.:Dyour doing well and keep it up.. its good when it starts falling off... looking at your diary losing a stone a month is possible which is exactly what i want and in need of, but couldnt find a diet that it would be possible on... well im starting this tomorrow... your are my motivation :).. i should be getting married end of this year or starting of next and need to lose weight. i currently weigh about 19st...

ill let you know how i get on tomorrow

Hi Sam,

Welcome to CC. Knowing that you are watching me, will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow!

How are you getting on so far? Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Have you made any wedding plans yet?

x

Well, it's WI 4 tomorrow, and I'm not feeling very good about it. As long as I lose I will be happy, but I know that I haven't had the best few days.

On the plus side, hubby is back tomorrow, so I'm really looking forward to that. It will be good to get back to routine!

Hope you're all doing well xx

How come your not looking forward to WI? why dont you keep a food diary on here, will help you stay on track :) sure you will have done fine hun x

Hey

lol at keeping an eye on you, ur doing great honestli, and certainly my motivation
for the past 2 day i have a good start in the morning and then the evening is really bad... im hopefully wanting to have 1 meal a day in the evening and also breakfast ....

Havent made any wedding plans so far.... looking to be next feb/march??? do you think its possible to lose about 6-7 stones ???

What would i need to do boost my weight loss

Hi Sam,

I think that loss is definately achieveable, I'm aiming for 5 stone loss by December. :)

I know what you mean about finding the evenings hard. I'm really good in the day, and then get home from work, and I'm sure the fridge actually calls my name!!!! :8855:

You'll do great though, just try ro plan ahead, and if you think you're going to eat, have a pint of water, or brush your teeth! Sounds strange I know, but brushing my teeth works everytime lol. Just think, weight loss and extra healthy teeth lol.

Good Luck xx

Weigh In number 4, and not what I was hoping for. I lost 1lb, I know it's a loss, and it's going in the right direction, but I am disappointed! Was really hoping to have lost my first stone!

I really need to stay focused, and need you all to keep me motivated.

Hubby got home this morning, so I'm very happy :D It will be good to get back to routine, and am actually looking forward to being back in work, because I find it a lot easier to stay on track.

Hope you're all ok

xx

icon6.gif
Love the 1!!!!
Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!
After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Back