My Diary ...size 10-12 here i come xx

Uch that's so annoying! He should be supporting you, but I guess he's following common miconceptions that to be thin you have to do the London Marathon twice a week {slight exxageration but not far off I fear} :/ Don't lose heart you're doing fine!

32mins on Wii 30mins on cross trainer nice hot shower, cuppa light alpen bar(heb choice) and now off to bed night all heres to a great thursday xxx

I presume he's not generally like that, because quite frankly he was acting like a complete arse. If he thinks that that is a way to motivate someone then he is completely wrong. I would make it very clear to him that you are staying on track and motivated in spite of his cruel words and not because of them. Positive encouragement is definitely the way to go. 5 kids and a husband to look after, small wonder you don't have much time for exercise, and I think all credit to you for doing as much as you are. You need to build up strength and stamina and you can't go from nothing to a marathon straightaway.

As I said earlier, I presume he is not generally like that, so maybe he had just had a pig of a day. It doesn't excuse those sorts of comments though, but as I said I do think you do need to explain what sort of support you need from him to help you succeed and that is definitely best done face to face rather than on the phone.

Sorry for being rude about your husband. Hope you don't take offence :eek:

no thats fine ozzie i agree he was well out of order but no he's not normally like it , he s one of these that never has or will i fear struggle with his weight so when i 'go on' he just gets a bit fed up of heariong the same thing and like earlier someone mentioned misconceptions he thinks as i go to SW the weight should be dropping off like no ones business but alas he doesnt understand....
he did however ring me back (he works away 5 days HGV driver) so calling from somewhere up north he apologised for what he said and said he's feeling abit low, fed up with work and such, bad day and doesnt means to critisize but cant seems to make his support come out without making it feel like hes being horrible so he sortof knows so we ve agreed to just keep his mouth shut now, (she says in hope)
anyways girls new day tomorrow is forgotten and ahead we plod
thanks for all your kind words and support at least i know i get that here! xx love you all

better day today eating good eating right
munched on muller light for brekkie, chicken thighsx2 skin removed snack,
made a quiche (from recipie forums) and i despise cottage cheese but had a go and it was lush added sweetcorn and quorn sausages
later snack had salmon on crackers (3syns for 2)
all in all todays syns are 7 1/2
feeling good been on Wii 21 mins am and plan on another 20-30mins and 30mins on cross trainer
:D :D :D :D :D happy days xxx

well had a not too bad weekend despite hubby's earlier remarks i did great only one slip and that was the wrong milk in my tea/coffee but hey ho , did exercise althought dont usually when he's home but thought well then he can see the effort i make, also on Wii Fit Plus ive gained my bronze piggy for going over the 10hrs on it so good going seeing as ive had it from wk 1 of joining SW, so plan is to keep upping that as i get fitter and i guess it 'll become the basic fitness leveller and have to knotch it up bit by bit, anyways enough rambling on here off to do a bit more while its quiet.
cheers again for all the support i love you all xxxx

well working hard and plenty of effort left me with a great result at tuesday s weigh in

ta da da

i lost

4.jpg
lbs

ive not updated diary much i guess other than my weigh ins
i am going to start logging daily menus and foods that ive eaten so when ive had a good week (or bad) i can review and see the hinder foods and the helper foods!
so anyways feel like im doing ok so far this week, despite going to a bbq (no bread consumed)
melon and mango for brekkie
ate bbq'd steak (no fat) salad and diet pepsi
not like a bbq a few weeks back that left me feeling bloated and carb crazy, lesson learnt i think!
muller light as a snack
also more salad for tea
milk allowance for day 200 ml (mix of semi and skimmed depending where i was (mums or mine)

syns today
5.5 small bit of choocy i had (calculated on lifeline)
5 2x biscuits

hubby home this week for the whole week (normally away sun-fri) so god only knows how im going to do try my hardest but you know how some things just get pushed aside im a bit like that when got the chance to just be with DH seem to totally forget everything i know cant say im still learning ..... but this will be a test of sorts

also im hoping and tring hard to get 3lbs this week to get my stone award!:D
we'll see i guess if not then deffo by the following week......

Losingme - enjoyed ready this - I mean your positive attitude and well done losing 4lb xxxx

thanks louiseelectric,
may your journey be the sucess you desire also xxx

also adding a new pic of me total 11.5lbs gone forever and exactly one month done

Attachments

• me230410.jpg
    me230410.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 32
Awwr you can keep it up while he's here! Why not make some delicious low syn SW recipes you can both enjoy, try cooking together it can be quite calming :)

up late
mug shot for lunch (chicken flavour)
going to do roast for tea
(gravy mave bovril way)
plenty of veggies and chicken
fry ligh roasted tats (1 potato)

are mug shots free? i cant remember but had nothing else in till go shopping later on and didnt fancy another mullerlight!!!

thanks kiki thought so but couldnt find them on lifeline and entered manually and come up 12 syns eeekkkk s**t my pants but phewy im ok xxxx

well that 'logging daily food log didnt really work out did it? well i can say its coz ive been to busy to sit down at the laptop and thats a good thing ive been really good considering hubby has been off for a week, back to it 100% today though i have gave in to a few slices of B&B and the odd over synage day but jumped on the wii and havent gained any (think may have even lost ) so as pp i said i need .5lb to get my stone award which ill be so happy with, anymore is a bonus,seeing as i feel i havent given it 100% so there we go another update, feeling good on all this walking (even in the drizzle) im loving it and intend to go onto another couple of challenges for april.
catch you all tomorrow as W.I looms tomorrow pm xxxx

well lost 1.5lbs and got my stone award so happy enough ive consistently lost over the last 7 weeks and a grand total of 15lbs to date.
one stone down another 3 to go xxxx

Back