My Diary ...size 10-12 here i come xx

woke up this morning and fed up of haveing to find a belt so did it i tried on a pair of new jeans from my wardrobe that i bought ages ago and they fit!! :D :D :D size 16 woop woop so chuffed i dont feel like a 'fatty' anymore now im out of the 18's xxxx<3
not done anything on the wii yet this week gotta kick my butt into gear ive been walking lots (nice weather) but just been so tired in the evenings anyways thats going to change today.
need 5lbs to get club 10 and into the 12'st range roll on should do it over the next couple weeks.

well thought id better update my diary ive been rubbish at doing so, so far!
anyways have a couple weeks st STS so not happy but not sad either i wouldnt have got this far not on SW so i guess its ok
i am looking into it though, im doing a paper food diary this week starting yesterday (wed) (wi tuesdays)
and yesterday i did ok till evening when went out for a meal with family -birthday celebration- i was ok ish chicken and pepper skewers for start- chicken mahkini for main (16 syns) and fruit with merange and crean for afters(10syns) so although big on syns im cutting syns down rest of week and also got a family wedding to go to but will be steak and salads stuffs only damage being profiteroles(approx 12syns) for dessert and any wine consumed!(allow 3-4 glasses 12/16syns)
50 syns in all just for those events so can divi up so still 20 syns to spread out over remaining days (i only try to stick to 10 daily)

today im RED day

bacon salad + ff vinegrette
apple raspberries strawberries
sardines
prawns
onion
weetabix(hexa1) + milk (hexa2)
jacket potato(hexb1) + beans (hexb2) + steamed veggies

well tuesday 25th weigh in = -1.5lbs

total LOSS for May 3lbs

well after having a Family Wedding, 3 birthdays, and hubby having time off (when everything goes out the window) ive still lost overall 2 weeks at staying the same.

heres to June should be good month 5 WI's to count towards target.xxx

loving the look of my weight loss chart

ChartPic_000189.png

looking forward to one day getting to that purple line , although reaching green one soon would do for now xxx

Last edited:
June weigh in starting tomorrow 1-6-10
hoping to lose 10lbs this month
have no idea how ive got on this week a couple of days where my syns blurred into each other and totally lost the plot although thought i was doing ok so the scales will tell all tomorrow night (7pm)

Last edited:
off to make a soupy stewy mix up of all the left over veggies from yesterday should do me for lunch and tea today xxx

well wi last night and had a gain of 1lb so going to plan plan plan and work hard to pull this back for next week. ;-)
goulash meatballs are on the menu today made from scratch from a recipie on Slimming World website and is all free foods
also going to be trying to stick to super speed foods too.
i know im not getting my usual exercise due to kids being home not at school so gotta try harder, but a little stuck as my Wii fit plus disc isnt working either really testing week and gotta prove to myself i can do it.

hi all , ive gone over to create a food diary now, tracking everything even the odd little nibble of this and that , that somehow we seem to think dont count - anyone the same? anyways im trying to give iyt 100% and to see if i can get a good loss this week and if not i can look over the diary and see whats worked or not worked
hope it'll help as this week i gained and the previoes week i lost and the two weeks previous were both sts so looking to boost some weigh loss now and hope im not plateaux ing after dropping a stone
cheers for listening
Lyns

last night done 5.7km on Wii
logging exercise this week too
today been for a walk with children and pram up hills about 30mins total so far

something must be right ,

lost 1lb last night at WI :)

trying a mix up EE, Red and this week so see how it works for me this week.

Yippeee, well done on the lb hun, are you enjoying your exercise? I've still not been brave enough to try EE. xx

thankx babe and you too, im enjoying it once i kick my own butt to go on it i cant till kids are in bed so if they dont go up at a decent hour im sometimes just ready for a shower and bed myself , but once i do get on the wii i go for it and feel good after.
ive also made myself walk the school run more at mo i do 3 out of 5 days (but its x2 a day- got a 1/2 dayer and a full dayer) so my walking in a week is about 9miles which not doing last week may have been the result of that gain who knows i just know it s gone and staying gone xx
heres to 2lb this week :fingerscrossed:

right dug out my starting stats and current ones took today
Start stats 23/3/2010 - 09/6/2010 - Diff

Chest: 47"(c)38"- 45.5"(c)35- 1.5 &3"
Waist: 43.5" - 40.5" - 3"
Hips: 42" - 39" - 3"
Thigh: 25" - 23" - 2"
Calf : 15.5" - 15" - 0.5"
Ankle: 9.75" - 9.5" - 0.25"
Bicep: 13" - 12.5" - 0.5"

13.75 " gone for good xxx :clap: :clap:

Fab hun, well done on your inch loss, I for some reason thought it was your WI last night but I'm wrong, hehe. Have a great day xx

Wow big congrats on the loss of inches, feels refreshing to see it written out like that :D

had a gain 2.5 lbs im gutted
simple answer
try harder
im going for a 100% week
exercise at least 5 out of 7 days for minimum 30mins
this is where ive slacked
doing a food diary and also a sas log
giving it an effort like as if it was my first week again
hoping this will give me a 4lbs loss next tuesday (or as near to it as poss)

well still trying hard doing good keeping to goal in the sense of 100% days and doing some exercise daily
kids non the other hand must know im feeling rough as they are pushing my buttons to the limit these last few days

anyways i think i junxed myself at begining of month by saying i wanted a 10lb loss well that aint going to happen this month my now goals and targets are to just firstly lose what i gained this month which is 3.5lbs (in total) and get into the next stone which is the 12's (currently 4lbs away)
these are more doable whilst still in June (got 2 WI left) if not im not going to stress im just going to try smaller goals each month nothing like a too big a hurdle to put you off before you even start despite knowing deep down it will take longer than a month to lose what its took 7 years to put on he he he reality check :checkmark: done

Hiya hun, sorry to hear you had a little gain. An SAS log should work really well, I've had weeks where I've been good but it's not shown on scales, it's so blooming frustrating. Keep going hun xx

been a while since popped on to update diary
well had a good (ish) week as always start off really well and slowly get a bit lazy as weekend approaches but hey i think im up for a loss this week if i can keep it together today and tomorrow
(Sun & Mon)
ive decided not to put the pressure on myself to have to lose the 4 odd stone
so changed my tickers and targets to just half a stone (and will update each time) half a stone at a time is just fine and think i will stop seeing it as such a big number to achieve i think ive slowly been sabotageing myself with it
anyways off to cook SW friendly roast xxx

Back