My Diary ...size 10-12 here i come xx

i know im losing the lbs but not seem to be losing the inches yet again ?????????
anyways why is it its all coming off my hips and bum and yet my stomach is the big fat flobby area that assumed would be the first place it would drop from(needs to)
i dont know,
i'm hoping that dropping this next stone may see an improvement

The weight will come off all over hun, just slower in some places :) When you get to within a few lbs of your target you'll see muscle tone up when you do exercise which is a great motivator! <3 keep going

well as per my weekend went to pot
had chinese which i gues in itself isnt too awful i had crispy duck with the pancakes so god know s the synnage on that......

anyways was planning on pulling it back together on sunday onwards but spent the entire day at hospital with my middle lad (6) he had suspected appendicitis and so when the time actually came around to eating the nurses bought me a turkey sandwich (white bread :( )
anyway i did manage to have diet coke so maybe not as much damage as think but i guess only tuesday will tell
2 cups of tea(sugar not sweetner though :( )
lamb and salad for tea when finally got home
at least today im making up a batch of Mushy Pea Curry to eat today and onto tomorrow.
munched on hard boiled eggs and mullerlight yogurts and alpen light bars
plan on getting on the Wii later and sweating of some lbs xxx

well maybe i was wrong on the duck....
i gained again this eweek 2.5lbs so overall ive had up down up down this month and totalling just 3.5lbs off i know its off but really hoping i can do better ive got to stick it out and remember (with determination of first week) why i want / need/have to do this xx
anyone wish to comment or pass on any advice to switch it up a bit would be grateful im getting stuck for what i can chops and change around to give my body the boost it so readily needs

Hey, sorry to hear about the gain but the positive is your still -3.5lbs and they say a healthy loss is 1lb a week so your doing really well. The main thing when your stuggle is just to stick to it, i've lost count on how many times i have given up just because of a few bad weeks and i always regret it. Good luck for the next week xx

Hiya hun, how's your son now? Hope everything is ok, don't worry about this week, it's only one week. xx

thanks guys
lou he's fine not apendicitis in the end a bad case of constipation so was aggrevating that area but being a saturday they didnt want to take any chances with him only being 6 n all.
had some syrup to help him along and seems to be doing the job
like you say its only one week i know and thanks for reminding me im here for the long haul so strike a line under it and move along xxx

well here i am again for a ramble and its nite before weigh in
im thinking whether ive done enough or not enough but i guess that wont change anything so y aswell leave well enough alone.
i know ive been a little tiny incu wincy bit naughty on one or two days but being really concious of the choices ive been making.
tried to cut out bread totally and migrated from white sliced to having two did petit pains (wholegrain) over the week so good transition so far
next is to phase out biccies and thought id leave to allowing myself a biscuit frenzy (syn allowable) once this week (after WI) instead of one or two a day within syns
small enough target for this week coming i think lets see how i get on and how it affect the WI this time next week when i come on and moan some more xxx

lost 0.5lb so its notching downwards that'll do me xxx

trying extra hard this week to get out if the up down cycle ive been in the last month so any loss will do
im 13s 1lb
need just 1.5lbs to get under next stone (into the 12's) and
next target is to get to club 10 (12s 11.5lbs) so plan on doing that by this month
before the joy of children being home for six whole lonnnnggg weeks.

Well done on the half pound, you'll be in the 12's by next week xxx

ah i see a pattern i pop on on wi day to relive all my bad behaviour i think im geting to complacent
thinking ive found what works for me and ive done good (first couple months) and now got bored and lazy
i gotta start weighing measuring and watching everything i put in my mouth
ive got to start exercising again 30mins a day minimum or nim done for
i should have no excuses anymore i know it can and does work when i focus..

mini goal for myself this week (till next tuesday WI)
Got to get to a silver piggy on Wii (4hrs and 15m) to go ....
hoprfully by doing 2 lots of 30mins should be doable i know when in the first weeks i was doing 90mins 5days a week .
gotta swop around my hexb's im only ever relying on alpen light bars not having any cereal or bread (scared they'll do harm on the scales)
maybe play a bit more with recipies again like i say ive gotten lazy
living on mushy pea curry and jacket pots just isnt enough
now the warm weather is lingering around a bit more i should adenture with more salads again i do ok
this week im going for a fishy week (not green) but trying to cut out red meats and most white meats, see what that might do .
im at a stumbling block to get into 12's once get into them i know im just going to want to then get to 11's so pushing this week my mojo is returning xxxx
thanks for reading my mumble and groans xxx

0.5lb off this week not quite 12's yet but at least thats 2 weeks running ive lost so hopefully broke the yo yo sequence i was seeing xx

planning on these things this month
1:- get my silver piggy on Wii (4hrs to go)
2:- get into the 12's

hopefully i will do all of these eager to get munching away on the 12's and get to try something for my birthday(sept) in another size smaller xxxx :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
ha pmsl but so many peeps have had good results and said its fish or and exercise so i thought if i try more of both i should get a decent number come next tuesday he he he
thanks for your support as always lou

dont know whats up with me the weather of boredom or what i found myself grabbing a handful of biscuits :( :doh:
so dissapointed with myself but as if i was looking in onto the situation so was sort of like subconciously doing it xxxx
anyway flexi syns allowing i dont think ive sabotaged myself to much (about 16syns for the bicuits i had)
Wii Fit tonite
aiming to get a chunck off the time towards my silver piggy
not sure of tea tonite
might just have a batchelors savoury rice x

well here it is confessional

ive gone form having a not so good day to an even worser one to complete blow out

i dont hold out any hope for this weeks weigh in

expect a gain and anything but would be a bonus.

cant exactly explain the reasoning just mindless ignorance of the 'what i know'

just start again from now to try and better the week and turn it around for next week.

sorry i feel like ive let you all down those that try super hard 100% all the time
i moan about needing wanting to lose weight yet found myself not excuse the pun not hungry enough to commit to the plan.

this will change , got to change, must change .

i think ill start watching cals too at least if i start eating the wrong crap i can damage limitation by watching them.

trying to be better today this has got to be the start of a better week
i know ive only got myself to blame so c'mon lyns pull your socks up xxx

Back