My Diary ...size 10-12 here i come xx

Hi hun, aww, sorry to hear about your gain, have you thought about asking your consultant if you can try fast forward? I'm not sure if they still do it, but it's where you completely strip back for a week and it kind of gets you going again... you can't have anything unlimited etc.

Looked at your food diary and it looks fine, the only you could try is cutting out bananas / grapes as they are quite high in sugar. Keep going hun x

had a wobble today 3 slices brown bread guess white would have been worse!! 2hexb syn 1 (4) and the butter(6) i had
3 biscuits (6.5) takes me to and over todays limit (16.5) so gotta watch it carefully.
sundays are my disaster area lately but still long enough to rectify by tuesday just working hard now till WI
Wii calling later once bubbies are to bed
sore throat is demanding plenty of tea today:)

Ok so worry over I've got outta my slump I lost 1.5lbs this week

Keep on it for same again next week or more if I'm extra good xxx xxx

Had a really bad weekend things started good went wobbly then totally messed up. By this evening back on track first thing in the morning off to bed now here's hoping the next two days can turn it around xxx

Well lost sight of my goal this week, managed a maintain !! So happy enough
Was also one of 4 nominees for Miss Slinky quite chugged with that but was a happy loser as my mum won it!! :) so happy and proud if her xxx

Another week gone a lb on god knows how hoping it's just * week gain been extra good under 100 syns for the week seeing as I've planned out the next two days !! Hoping my effort shows well and true on Tuesday going through my book I've lost 2. Stone but sadly gained 1 back !!! So still stuck hovering on the stone really wanna get to 1.5st award before Xmas ..... Gonna take hard work but committed to the plan xxx

Half off for this week
Means a grand total of 2.5lb lost for November
Can't complain it's coming off slowly and I mean to keep it off xxx

good golly diary it shows how busy my world gets when i cant even come to report day to day here
get ready for a right old moan, put the world to rights and more
i have had an up and downy last few months and getting a little fed up now but believe in the plan and believe in me so know at some point it will start working again.
so sitting at a grand total loss of 1st 1lb since joining but know that once xmas is out of the way i can get on with it in style hoping losses will improve and gain momemtum
xmas i dont plan to go mad for my xmas dinner so only the pig in blanket extra than a roast (only 1) to worry about and xmas pud with cream (smaller portion than last year i used to have a mini pud) so i think 1/4 of one is sufficient , i dont like nuts mince pies or chocolate coins so i think ill survive my first SW Xmas
choccie wise ive got myself a mini box roses (the one with about 6 chocs in)
1pk of 3 ferrero rocher and box of after eight mints (box of 5) so i wont over do but got plenty to please my taste buds and feel naughty !!
drink not a biggy for me
got the vodka and diet coke
bottle champagne for christmas dinner (1.5 glasses)
and Baileys usually only have a couple

Will be at WI on 28th to see xmas damage and plan for NYE syns only really drink to syn.

new year similar with dinner and just to syn drink once again should only be on the voddy and diet coke cant be sooo bad
1st WI of Jan is 4th so this is my line i draw to begin a fresh xx
looking at it i probs will have a gain but its not too overindulgent and i am determined to note down all syns and plan plan plan

right well had a poorly week and gained 0.5lb at WI on tuesday hey ho i can say its at least as i wasnt eating rather than a gain from eating crap!! hehehe
anyways hoping to drop that back off this week despite still feeling im not having enough im not hungry but donr think im gettign in enough Super free foods try and work on that now till tuesday!!

went shopping bought new clothes a skirt and 3 tops and all in a shop i could never used to fit so chuffed to bits really still dont like the number of the size but that can only get smaller now and i can say i fit in the clothes from there
little boost i think i needed after having a shitty poor couple months really so not giving up! :)

Yay for the new clothes, and also - well done on getting your BMI into the 20's that means you are no longer obese... I can't wait to get rid of that word out of my life too. x

WI was a disaster gained 1lb

so line drawn again..... xmas week so not going out of control but not overdoing it either so today

hifi bar(b choice)& cuppa
pack crisps (4)
cuppa
pasta n sauce tom and basil one
cuppa and biscuit (3.5)
tunamayo (1) and jacket potato for tea with salad and mixed fruit salad for afters

milk for (a choice) 250ml s/s

morning diary
planning on staying in today, sister and children popping over for a couple hours so off to have brekkie before they get here wanting crisps nibbles biscuit etc

A - 250ml ss milk
B - ?? tba

B:- scrambled eggs, tomatoes, quorn sausage.
L:- hard boiled egg salad ff vinegrette
D:- fish and steamed veggies

Hi hun, just a quick note to say Merry Christmas, hope you have a good one.... as for the pound, it'll be gone in January x

Louise24 said:
Hi hun, just a quick note to say Merry Christmas, hope you have a good one.... as for the pound, it'll be gone in January x

Thanks him and to you xx I've been trying well but without denying myself anything do January us a new start over xxx

Back